Arrowverse (Quarantine Fan-Fiction!)

Arrowverse (Quarantine Fan-Fiction!)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Oliver Queen attempts to use super-tactics as a 'dioramic' archer to create a special democratic 'arrowverse' for UPenn students for quarantine-time democratization.

"
This is a comic book stylized Coronavirus quarantine-tribulation drama inspired by Green Arrow (DC Comics) stories and inspired by the plague-metaphysics film 12 Monkeys, so I really hope you'll read it and like it! Thanks (signing off),
++++
====
Oliver Queen wanted to use the mass of media accessed knowledge and online libraries during the 2020 Coronavirus quarantine tribulation to explore how the students at the prestigious Ivy League school, the University of Pennsylvania (UPenn), were coping with limited access to books through online study. Oliver was secretly the American super-archer known as Green Arrow and was looking for ways to make the quarantine tribulation an opportunity to celebrate his archery skills and perhaps celebrate the iconic ancient world avatar Cupid, archer of romance, to help Americans celebrate Valentine's Day rhetoric despite the Coronavirus trauma. Oliver/Arrow sought to transcribe book imagination at UPenn about quarantined life in America into street or Internet mosaics!

Oliver Queen was born in Algeria to an Algerian mother and an Irish father and moved to America where he studied psychology and literature at Dartmouth College, another Ivy League school, before taking a position as a part-time psychometrics and creativity professor at UPenn. No one knew Oliver Queen was actually the American super-archer and vigilante known as Green Arrow who'd roam into the city streets masked and costumed and carrying tranquilizer-tipped arrows which he'd use to disarm/sedate vandals and miscreants terrorizing pedestrians during the Coronavirus quarantine tribulation! Oliver/Arrow was the ideal American prince for this timely American mission!

Oliver/Arrow wandered around the campus of UPenn using special red arrows to fire illuminated arrows (with glowing red lights!) into trees on the UPenn campus. These 'Cupid arrows' as Oliver/Arrow referred to them were to remind the pedestrians walking around the campus masked during the Coronavirus quarantine that the plague tribulation wouldn't stifle the students' desire to seek out network-symbolic imaginative symbols and tokens for traffic vitality during quarantine (e.g., Instagram prayers)!

Oliver/Arrow as actually a fan of worldly fashions and models showcasing avant-garde clothing in cities like New York and Los Angeles in the 21st Century and was using online images of fashion shows held before the Coronavirus tribulation began to tell the UPenn students the value of pluralism capitalism and multiculturalism fashions in America. Oliver/Arrow wanted the quarantined UPenn students studying everything online now to appreciate how fashion and industry contributed to the American discussion of the aesthetics-driven free market!

Why did Oliver/Arrow choose Cupid and Valentine's Day arrows and lights to signify this quarantine-time symbolic focus on the aesthetics and contouring of modern traffic imagination? Why should quarantined UPenn students be thinking about media/Internet access to socialization activities and lifestyle imagination during the tribulation? Was Oliver/Arrow trying to use the Internet to create a special Dianetics 'arrowverse' for humanity?

Of course, a number of energized quarantined UPenn students were busy at home playing video-games featuring Green Arrow as a vigilante warrior-avatar and tackling the diabolical forces of power-driven fictional super-adversaries such as Magneto, master of magnetism and hypnosis. Green Arrow as the diametric opposite of Magneto, and the quarantined UPenn students playing combat-themed video-games featuring contests between Green Arrow and Magneto reflected Oliver's real-life work with democracy-driven imagination!

Philadelphia, the city the UPenn campus students called home, was the prophetic City of Brotherly Love and symbolic of democracy and pluralism in modern America. The architecturally proud Independence Hall in Philadelphia was a building that reminded Americans of the value of the Declaration of Independence and general democratic values. Oliver/Arrow wanted the quarantined UPenn students to use the Internet/media during the Coronavirus quarantine tribulation liberally to feel more relaxed and confident about new age design!

While Oliver/Arrow continued to use 'vigilante tactics' to promote democratic awareness on the UPenn campus and in Philadelphia in general by linking with media figures equally interested in progressive socialization politics in the age of media/technology, Hollywood (USA) was busy planning post-quarantine films about this entire 'dioramic' ordeal!

Would Oliver Queen (Green Arrow) emerge as a human lifestyle avatar of modern-day American imagination and bravado and idealism? Would he find a complementary heroine to assist him on his special student-life crusades designed to make the Coronavirus quarantine tribulation feel less...dark?

Oliver/Queen now faced an incredible foe in the form of the mad scientist at UPenn named Hector Hammond. This mad genius wanted to use the Internet flowery in the 21st Century to seduce brilliant students into designing super-viruses designed to disintegrate vital super-highways meant for normal consumerism and communication. Hector Hammond called himself the Brain.

Who would win in this symbolic struggle between ideology and passion? Would be Green Arrow (Oliver), with his sense of Internet connected student society involvement crusades, or would it be the mad genius Brain (Hector Hammond), who preferred making rogue imaginations about new age terrorism in this time of great American dilemma?

HECTOR: This is a time of great fancy.
OLIVER: I think it's a time of quality diction!
====
++++
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

12 Views
Added on May 15, 2020
Last Updated on May 15, 2020
Tags: Coronavirus, Fable, Green Arrow (Fan-Fiction)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing