Aer Lingus: Democracy Essay

Aer Lingus: Democracy Essay

A Story by Abishai100
"

A prince uses the Aer Lingus airline company to promote democratic values in the new millennium.

"
Here's one last democratic vignette about the hopeful resolution of the problems in modern Irish politics, referencing the capitalism-value of the Irish airline company Aer Lingus . This last yarn was inspired by the film Syriana. Thanks so much (signing off),
++++

====
Imran, a prince from India, wanted to use his royal money to invest in the Aer Lingus airline company, based in Ireland. Imran wanted to see if he could market Aer Lingus as a proud social trophy that would serve as a testament to anti-terrorism rhetoric in the new millennium. Imran was interested in applying capitalism to progressive politics!

Aer Lingus was formed in 1936 and evolved through various stages of development before becoming an iconic European airline by the 21st Century. Aer Lingus serves numerous international airports and destinations around the world and obviously is based in Dublin, Ireland. Aer Lingus is a rather handsome company which, though not immensely lucrative, has consistently boasted steady profits. That's what drew in the Indian prince Imran!

The political troubles between British Protestants and Irish Catholics living side-by-side in Belfast (Northern Ireland) crystallized into various conflicts between the Parliament and the IRA (Irish Republican Army), despite the efforts of Sinn Fein, the legal/political side of Irish politics and led by Irish liberal and idealist Gerry Adams. These troubles in Northern Ireland led to forms of terrorism and exploitation, and the Indian prince Imran sought to hype the profitability of the Aer Lingus airline company as a new age socialization symbol of human idealism towards globalized commerce, traffic, and human culture exchange!

In fact, Imran decided to complement his Aer Lingus share-purchases and marketing campaign in American and Western media with carefully placed ads about ingenious Aer Lingus brand kids' toys such as radio-controlled mini-planes designed to be symbolic consumerism Christmas presents. Imran wanted Aer Lingus to be for anti-terrorism rhetoric what Captain America (Marvel Comics) was for anti-Nazi rhetoric after WWII!

The historic struggles between the British Empire and the IRA, culminating in serious events such as Bloody Friday and Bloody Sunday, reminded the world that terrorism was a lethal but realistic 'ingredient' in modern globalization politics. Many U.S. Presidents including JFK and Bill Clinton attempted to intervene in Irish politics and seek to build bridges between Sinn Fein and the Parliament, but problems between the British police force and the IRA continued. This was the case even through serious world events such as the Gulf War and 9/11.

Prince Imran noted that the Aer Lingus passenger airplanes boasted handsome and well-maintained interiors, engines, and amenities. These flights offered passengers around the world flying to and from Dublin (Ireland) a chance to celebrate the comforts and elegance of air-travel while being comforted by skilled and trained pilots, flight-attendants, and airport staff. Aer Lingus did indeed become a worthy symbol of globalized capitalism, and Prince Imran sought to hype this 'face' of the culturally symbolic Irish company.

Aer Lingus offered a special media campaign involving the hype of a special father-and-daughter duo of pilots who worked for Aer Lingus. The purpose of this campaign was to highlight the Irish company's commitment to social values and lifestyle comforts, and Prince Imran reminded investors and consumers of the value of such a campaign in the hyping of a symbolic company during various terrorism-oriented global dilemmas. Aer Lingus was a 'trophy' for world thinkers!

Prince Imran found a rather awesome set of Aer Lingus LEGO construction toys that kids would use to rebuild iconic Aer Lingus passenger airplanes for imaginative play. These model toys included a miniature pilot and was a reflection of LEGO's commitment to various extentions of construction-oriented model-building and construction-play. Imran thought these LEGO Aer Lingus models were excellent symbols for Christmastime consumerism in the new millennium!

The stewardesses employed by Aer Lingus were historically very attractive and hospitable and renowned for their charm, grace, and professionalism. They made the flight experience enjoyable and memorable for world travelers. That's why Prince Imran highlighted their contributions to the Irish company as reflective of the hospitality and travel-tourism industry's commitment to social comforts and consumerism professionalism!

The threat of new age terrorism had brought all kinds of capitalism rhetoric to a stalemate and basically made consumers feel somewhat 'paranoid' about the stability of globalized commerce. This was doubly the age of traffic and the age of intelligence/political securities. Prince Imran wanted to be sure he was networking with the right executives to present the professional face of the symbolic Aer Lingus airline company in hyping the brand as an anti-terrorism totem in the new millennium.

Prince Imran decided to forge a contract between Aer Lingus and Hasbro's Transformers robot-toy media-franchise and toy company. Imran had Hasbro release a series of Acid-Storm green-plane Transformers robot-toys that alongside a series of Aer Lingus radio-controlled model airplanes. This double-set would be gifts for brother-sister siblings in America for Christmas, as boys would revel in Acid-Storm while girls would appreciate the flair of the Aer Lingus radio-planes. This was actually fun capitalism!

Was this Aer Lingus achievement worthy of capitalism folklore? Did Prince Imran do for modern consumerism and the travel industry what Andrew Carnegie had done for various commercial markets in the 20th Century? Would Aer Lingus become a symbolic 'telephone' for anti-terrorism ideology? 

Prince Imran had some of his royal Indian friends join with him on this special and meaningful Aer Lingus investment campaign in this new millennium. The Indian people endured the similar conflict with the British Empire and therefore related to the plight of Sinn Fein and therefore were drawn to Prince Imran's clever use of capitalism to promote anti-terrorism rhetoric in the new age!

Imran secretly hoped his forged contract between Aer Lingus and Hasbro's Transformers would bear the most fruit for this anti-terrorism pro-commerce campaign. There were numerous robot-planes manufactured by Hasbro that would nicely complement Aer Lingus plane-toys, so Imran was hopeful and excited. The Transformers had already become 'democratic canon' in American media/entertainment!

Imran's princess daughter Elisha was thrilled when he purchased for her a rather large Aer Lingus radio-controlled flying passenger airplane, complete with glowing lights. Imran basically wanted this kind of consumerism, Christmas-friendly, to reflect a new age social interest in fashionable idealism.

While Imran's Aer Lingus marketing campaign drew lots of attention and got him on the cover of Forbes magazine, American storytellers began penning horror-films and comics about devious terrorist leprechauns seeking to subvert global capitalism by destroying Christmastime faith and courage. This type of comics storytelling was typical of Western imagination and wit and humor.

However, terrorism remained a very serious matter, so Prince Imran was sure to keep all his dealings neutral and bipartisan, so there was no commercial controversy created between Parliament and Sinn Fein, especially in consumer markets in Ireland and England. After all, Prince Imran himself was a movie-fan and wanted to appreciate movie access to modern issues liberally and easily so as to avoid the hairiness of real-world deformity!

American movie-makers referenced a DC Comics super-villain in an iconic story about the mad genius trying to destroy Aer Lingus in an attempt to subvert the use of capitalism as a flagpole for anti-terrorism ideology in the new age. Ironically, Prince Imran's media work was creating new forms of social rice!

Prince Imran was invited to a Dartmouth College lacrosse championship on a weekend that the Tuck business school at Dartmouth was hosting a special anti-terrorism consumerism conference. U.S. President Donald Trump was to attend the conference. Prince Imran was very excited for this academic event.

IMRAN: I'm so honored and humbled by this opportunity to commerce and capitalism to praise the value of ani-terrorism and democratic rhetoric. The real value of modern consumerism is the use of politics to promote teamwork!
====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)



© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on May 21, 2020
Last Updated on May 21, 2020
Tags: Aer Lingus, Capitalism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing