Green Apple

Green Apple

A Story by Abishai100
"

An idealist forms an underground Irish political network designed to promote media awareness of Protestant-Catholic decisions in Europe!

"
Finally, here's a network optimism political comedy fable about Irish politics inspired by the dream-language film The Secret of Roan Inish. Thanks again (signing off),
====

Ajay Satan was a liberal in America and an Algerian immigrant in search of a cause. He decided to establish a student pro-IRA sympathizer group recruiting college students online. Ajay gave himself the code-name Green Shadow and wanted to espouse more global awareness of Irish-Catholic fears in Belfast. Green Shadow called his underground pro-IRA free-speech network Green Apple. He was now an online djinn.



Green Shadow networked with an Irish woman named Shelbye Collins who had relatives in Sinn Fein, the political wing of the IRA in Northern Ireland. According to Shelbye Collins, the IRA was interested in finding new solutions to Protestant-Catholic co-habitation problems in Belfast and how it impacted media biases and journalism. Green Shadow decided to make Shelbye Collins his girlfriend and gave her the code-name Siren.



Green Shadow networked with his MIT friend and constructed an elaborate engineered plastic machine-gun with him for sale and distribution to the IRA in Belfast. They used Siren's connections to the IRA to distribute this mass-produced gun from Green Shadow's new warehouse factory in a New York. These machine-guns were excellent but resembled toys and were therefore easier to transport in the underground.



Green Shadow wanted to use the new weaponry initiative to encourage more media spotlights and movies about the iconic Easter Rising of 1916 which preceded the first Irish independence under leader Michael Collins. Green Shadow used paintings of the Easter Rising to make blogs about the value of social mobilization for democratic causes. He was interested in distributing such propaganda through media to the Irish-Catholic minority living in Northern Ireland.



Green Shadow then sent English royal Princess Kate Middleton the following esoteric letter: "I believe you'd find it very interesting that we've established an elaborate underground online network in America with pro-IRA and Sinn Fein sympathies called Green Apple, and we intend to make Green Apple a terrific symbol of cyber-intelligence, so we hope you'll say something positive about it in the media regarding dialogue between Parliament and the Provisional IRA!"



No one was sure if Green Shadow was being serious or cheeky and humorous in his strange and outspoken letter to Princess Kate Middleton. Was he trying to goad her or just send a sarcastic message about the frailty and tension of open communications about inter-religious conflicts even in the modern era? Whatever the motivation, Green Apple had certainly become a globalization symbol of creative Dianetics thinking. Even Princess Kate agreed.



KATE MIDDLETON: I'm not really sure about the value or goals of Green Shadow and Green Apple, but it seems their primary intention is to increase interest in Irish-Catholic access to modern media in Europe. That's certainly a positive direction towards peace, since modern media encourages nonviolent political dialogue in open forums. However, we remain pensive about any new 'network' made in the modern era regarding any potentially incendiary dungeon linked to the Irish Republican Army.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

11 Views
Added on June 1, 2020
Last Updated on June 1, 2020
Tags: Irish Politics, Media, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing