IRA PhD

IRA PhD

A Story by Abishai100
"

Doctor Shadow evaluates why Protestant-Catholic troubles in the United Kingdom have perhaps been overshadowed by Israel-Palestine petroleum-politics and what to do next!

"
One final IRA (Irish Republican Army) piece to contribute, and this 'magnification PhD(a light reference to do-it-yourself modern media!) diorama investigates loosely why Protestant-Catholic divisions in the United Kingdom have been consistently overshadowed by Israel-Palestine on the world political stage! 
Would this troubling deformity between Protestants and Catholics gain more direct interest were it not for the more 'dramatic' petroleum-politics of Israel-Palestine? What do you think?
I personally find it troubling that Protestant-Catholic rifts are not considered as grave as Israel-Palestine, since the two Christian groups comprise the dominant denominations of the modern global Christian faith/church! Many would like to see more serious talk about peaceful schools in Northern Ireland educating both Irish Catholics and British Protestants who seek to live and grow side-by-side as equal citizens of this emerging global 'capitalism dialogue' phenomenon.
Thanks again for your readership (signing off finally),







====

Good day students and visitors. My name's Isaac Satan. I'm an Ivy League graduate with a double-major in psychology and literature. I joined the P-IRA (Provisional Irish Republican Army) before joining the CIA, working to bring more direct Parliament attention in the United Kingdom to Protestant-Catholic divisions in Northern Ireland created by uncomfortable socioeconomic disparities between these two dominant denominations in the modern global Christian community. I was given the field-alias in Northern Ireland 'Green Shadow' (GS) and worked with Sinn Fein and British Parliament loosely for years before determining better intellectual moves after my field 'career' in the United Kingdom. I helped gather resources and organize strikes on British military barracks in Belfast. My interest is advocating improved Protestant-Catholic conditions in Northern Ireland so the Irish Catholic minority can cope with the challenges of hasty socioeconomic structuralism while living alongside a British Protestant majority settled for generations in Belfast as descendants of colonialists. The Irish struggle in Northern Ireland is one of inter-religious and sociopolitical destruction, and I've empathized with it, having relatives in the Algerian FLN independence war against French colonial rule and the Indian independence war against British colonial rule. You may call me Professor Shadow (or 'Doctor Shadow') if you like! I'm a huge fan of Aquaman (DC Comics). Thanks for attending this surveying advanced course.



Firstly, I will tell you that there is really a 'double IRA' consciousness. The first IRA is one of directed strikes on British military targets, while the second IRA is willing to carry out terrifying attacks on civilian targets. The Irish Catholic minority has dealt for centuries with the uncomfortable coexistence with British Protestant colonialists and learning to live alongside this religious and culturally distinct group of people as a categorized culture! The 'second' IRA believes this awkward condition has necessitated attacks on random civilian targets so as to create more media voice on the Protestant-Catholic deformity in the United Kingdom. The 'first' IRA is interested only in deconstructing British military towers in the United Kingdom and working with Sinn Fein, the legal/political wing of the Irish struggle, to create more media spotlights about Protestant-Catholic divisions into Parliament. This 'double IRA' consciousness simply creates a sociopolitical need to separate the radicals from the myopic in this issue and determine why and how rogue actions in this sensitive matter has generated equally-shocking police brutality. As your instructor/professor ('Doctor Shadow'), my purpose is to ask you if the Protestant-Catholic division in the United Kingdom has created a natural form of territorial hunger. What do you think?



Secondly, I want to posit the strong argument that the modern world of globalization capitalism forwards creative ideas about the applications of commerce to sociopolitical consciousness. How has Wall Street revolutionized governance around the globe and in the European Union? How will Irish brands such as Aer Lingus, Ireland's national airline company, contribute to valuable discussions about the role of consumerism in the advocacy of lifestyle-based pluralism discussion and democracy? Can the IRA and Sinn Fein feel truly homogenized and comfortable presenting its representative Irish Catholic minority in Northern Ireland to Parliament as a strong society group involved in equitable socioeconomic and employment dreams? For the Protestant-Catholic rift in the United Kingdom to garner a comparative level of media attention as does the age-old Israel-Palestine problem in the Middle East, the United Nations has to believe new age commerce can reveal interesting capitalism dioramas among the two dominant Christian denominations in the world today --- Protestantism and Catholicism. So I leave you with the challenge-question, "Can Irish Catholics and British Protestants find ways to make inter-religious deformity more...cinematic...and hence draw in more necessary world spotlights?"

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)


© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on June 18, 2020
Last Updated on June 18, 2020
Tags: Comics, Politics, Terrorism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing