UBS Bank (Switzerland): Isaac's Dream

UBS Bank (Switzerland): Isaac's Dream

A Story by Abishai100
"

A distressed CIA operative decides to vanish from civilization after a daring heist of the magnificent UBS Bank in Geneva following the Coronavirus quarantine!

"
Well, I've decided to sign off with a heist story instead of any other kind of tale, since this is the medium that best captures my general modern fascination with civilization intrigue, so I hope you like it! Thanks for reading (and God bless!),
----
====

Isaac flew on Swiss Air and landed in Geneva (Switerland) to pull off a daring post-Coronavirus heist of the UBS Bank. Isaac was an ex-CIA operative working in Northern Ireland and was now seeking a monetary way to simply vanish, since he'd become simply frustrated with government work in the UK. His heist of the UBS bank, planned for summer 2021, would be a beautiful nod to the human yearning for basic escape from the tides of civilization misfortune. His Swiss Air flight reminded him why modern life was all about attention to civilization design.



Now, we all know that Swiss banks are renowned and respected for their secured holdings of vast amounts of money in Europe. This is mostly true, since the nation of Switzerland regularly remains neutral and hence immune from the geopolitical problems of international conflicts, making their valuables rather secure. The Swiss bank accounts had money from around the world and were networked to individuals and companies who sought to make money a thing of modern lifestyle democracy.



The UBS Bank in Geneva (Switzerland) Isaac targeted was a magnificent building with gold revolving-doors and an intricate indoor labyrinth. There were security-cameras, computerized alarms, and numerous employees manning the service stations and computer network business terminals as well as teller booths and of course the vault-room which was guarded by two extra security officials. This was the perfect modern bank by all standards, and Isaac appreciated that!



Now, you may not know that Isaac considered himself something like the Pink Panther, a wily resourceful man whose experience with intelligence work for the CIA gave him special infiltration and survival skills. Isaac was now set to apply this experience to performing the perfect heist of the magnificent UBS Bank in Geneva. He was ready to walk in, disguised of course, and pull of something of a miracle to toast his vanishing-act of retirement from the civilization stage of man-politics.



Isaac's experience working with P-IRA and Sinn Fein groups and Parliament bodies in the UK and Northern Ireland gave him a deep appreciation of social values and political complexity. It was the sheer complication of life-related politics and inter-religious conflict in the UK that drove Isaac mad, prompting him to drop out of the world of political danger and intrigue and become something of a Robin Hood, even if the bounty was simply for his spiritual decision to simply vanish from civilization! Isaac however considered his memory of this CIA work a signpost for new age James Bond daydreams.



Fortunately, for the UBS Bank in Geneva that Isaac was now ready to rob, Interpol had hired a special intelligence detective named Robert Patrick who was assigned to root out Isaac's path towards any bank in the known world. After all, when Isaac left the CIA, he told his executive that he simply would rather be Robin Hood than James Bond, prompting his superior to hire a detective to track him in case Isaac simply snapped and sought to pull off some escapist heist to leave his memory of the CIA! The Interpol headquarters where Detective Patrick worked was as impressive a building as the UBS Bank Isaac sought to rob that summer in 2021.



DETECTIVE PATRICK: I'm really not sure whether or not the former agent in Northern Ireland seeks to really act out his Robin Hood fantasy by attempting to pull off a terrorist-like heist of some prominent bank, but my basic and general duty is to just track Isaac for some time to see if his brain is cooking up some kind of maniacal scheme; that's my job, and I'm proud of it!



The amount of gold in the UBS Bank in Geneva (Switzerland) Isaac was set to rob was valued at over $40 billion. However, Isaac was surprisingly modest and wanted to take only about $10 million worth in gold-bars to finance his retirement, perhaps to Tahiti! Isaac was to walk into the UBS Bank that summer day in 2021 wearing a disguise that made him appear to be a radical fundamentalist terrorist from the Middle East!



ISAAC: I've rented a handsome Mercedes van, green in color, for my summer heist of the Swiss bank, which holds the $10 million in gold I seek to lift on that glorious day, when I walk in posing as a fundamentalist terrorist representing a radical stance on 9/11, and all of this is to just veil my sheer desire to leave behind a deadly world of political games!



The first thing Isaac had to do was figure out how to scramble or disarm the security systems inside the UBS Bank itself prior to the heist itself. He decided to dig a tunnel underneath the bank and cut the wires of the computer system of security operations, after he obtained the blueprints of the electrical layout of the bank building from an associate of his at the CIA. Once the security alarms and systems were scrambled, he could walk into the bank about 30 minutes later to perform the heist of the very well-designed and beautiful Swiss bank!



The UBS Bank was as explained manned by numerous personnel who managed the networking stations for computerized services as well as various teller-booths. Isaac was to walk inside and create a big fiasco, claiming he'd planted a bomb underneath the bank the night before by digging a tunnel and his secret partner would set off the explosive device with a remote detonator if Isaac didn't successfully exit the bank with the $10 million in gold-bars he sought. Isaac decided to keep all the personnel calm and working while he performed the heist that day. No one wanted any trouble!



Since the traffic outside the bank was crazy that day, Isaac had to be sure his parked Mercedes van had its parking-meter paid off so there wouldn't be any infrastructural delay caused by some pesky meter maid or cop. He'd also have to drive his van like a worm through the traffic after pulling off the mid-afternoon heist, so Isaac decided he'd simply pull off the heist and wiggle his way through traffic after removing his disguise and posing as a delivery-man for a gift-shop, for which he'd already obtained a worker's uniform!



Isaac was escorted into the vault-room of the UBS Bank by the disarmed guards who were very wary of the fact that Isaac was carrying an armed machine-gun, and Isaac showed the guards that the bullet-cartridge was indeed loaded! Isaac loaded the $10 million worth of gold-bars into his duffel-bag and hopped into his green Mercedes van and began driving away from the bank after removing his disguise and outer-jacket which hid his inner-uniform from the gift-shop in Geneva.



Isaac took a Swiss Air flight to Tahiti after melting down the gold and converting it into gold shoe-soles and tips which he fitted onto numerous men's dress-shoes, claiming he was opening a shoe-store in Tahiti. After the successful and gorgeous heist of the UBS Bank in Geneva was reported, the executives were infuriated and decided to invest heavily in a Euronext market with large tax incentives, prompting a hilarious ensuing lawsuit by the French government! Isaac cared less, since he was in Tahiti now, planning the opening of his new island bar.



DETECTIVE PATRICK: We've failed to determine the culprit behind the Swiss bank heist in Geneva, despite the fact that the master-thief claimed he was part of some Middle Eastern terrorist group; but we've not given up on the theory that the former agent Isaac may be the culprit and continue to wonder if he performed the daring heist and slipped away somewhere, so I don't want to find him lounging in Tahiti now, perhaps with his pretty girlfriend.



ISAAC: My island bar and restaurant is successful, and we serve fare from around the world including Irish curries, and I think my retirement with my girlfriend will signal my formidable decision to retire from politics with this ingenious and hilarious act of robbery-dance that will facilitate my final life of peace in Tahiti.



Do you like what Isaac did? Do you think he felt the overwhelming need to do what he did? How did he coordinate such a daring deed after his weary political intelligence work with the CIA? Will Hollywood (USA) make a movie about all this dietary complexity? What do you think?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

sounds like a lucrative career,maybe he will let me join in

Posted 3 Years Ago


Telling his executive that he simply would rather be Robin Hood than James Bond seems like a huge mistake. Also, who is he giving the money to besides his girlfriend? The whole concept behind Robin Hood is not only to steal the money but to give it away to the poor. Without a selfless cause, he is merely a common thief.

He chose an interesting disguise. I like the way he redirected their attention on a possible culprit.

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 7, 2020
Last Updated on August 7, 2020
Tags: Fable, Heist, CIA

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Devil's One Devil's One

A Story by Abishai100