Dr. Jackal and Mr. Hide

Dr. Jackal and Mr. Hide

A Story by Abishai100
"

An idealistic pseudonymed comic book fan-fiction writer on the Internet doubles as a vigilante and creates some modern American Dianetics.

"
Alright, here's one more comic book industry and vigilantism blended vignette, inspired by the film . Thanks so much for reading and stay safe through the remainder of this Coronavirus challenge!

----



====

Isaac was an eccentric work-from-home comic book artist and writer and graduate of Dartmouth College. He had two personalities while making his colorful online comic book fan-fiction art. One identity was a smart and dressy writer named Dr. Jackal who always wore hats, while the other was a subversive and sardonic eccentric named Mr. Hide who almost always wore a mask. Dr. Jackal and Mr. Hide became a popular online comic book fan-fiction pseudonym 'team' and fostered Isaac's incredible ability to translate wild stories into pedestrian imagination. Isaac, an Ivy League graduate, could afford to work and write from home, since his wealthy parents financially supported his artistic projects, since they received very positive comments on the World Wide Web. Dr. Jackal and Mr. Hide became an iconic online writing 'duo' and their photos were equally popular and well commented.



DR. JACKAL: We should invest more in Marvel's Daredevil!
MR. HIDE: Yes, the Daredevil (Matt Murdock) is iconic and fun.
DR. JACKAL: We can use Daredevil to talk about modern terrorism.
MR. HIDE: Yes, Matt Murdock is a terrific if offbeat patriot!



As the fame of Dr. Jackal and Mr. Hide grew on the Internet, the fan-fiction stories and artworks of Marvel's Daredevil (Matt Murdock) suddenly became more popular in the mainstream, as comic book fans and investors decided to channel this online fan-fare into movie production profitability, exploiting but harnessing the Internet underground. Meanwhile, Isaac was busy engaging in his vigilante double-life as the American masked ninja named simply Ninja. Ninja was currently tracking an American psycho named Leatherface, who was murdering people in Texas and modeling his demonic modern crimes after the iconic horror-film series The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.



Isaac continued to track and chase Leatherface, while the Daredevil (Marvel Comics) fan-fare in the Internet underground drew the interest of media gurus and celebrities including Leo DiCaprio and Jennifer Connelly who liked how the works of Dr. Jackal and Mr. Hide complemented a new populism aesthetic of do-it-yourself home-made art on the Internet. Daredevil was going to be featured in a new Hollywood (USA) movie starring Ben Affleck, pitting the blind superhero against a Leatherface-like super-villain named Bullseye. DiCaprio and his associates chose to recruit some media figures for a photo-issue in Esquire about how new age comic book art fostered a hip new ideal regarding new age crime-fighting! This was both justice...and photography.



LEATHERFACE: I'm going to catch this vigilante-hero and prove to the world that no form of new age idealism can deter the timeless forces of evil design!

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on August 14, 2020
Last Updated on August 14, 2020
Tags: Comics, Vigilantism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing