Kongs: Donkey/King

Kongs: Donkey/King

A Story by Abishai100
"

Isaac is an MIT student writing a thesis on the dual pillars of modernism --- Donkey Kong (a virtual challenge) and King Kong (a paranoia doll).

"
Alright, since that last story was very personal indeed (since I'm a Delta alumni myself), here's a more socially symbolic vignette about modernism diaries, referencing the two iconic modern delciious kongs, Donkey Kong (the cyber-ape) and  King Kong (the cinematic ape) about evolving intelligence and why it resembles a playground! Are we becoming more...dreamy? Thanks for reading (end enjoy!),
----


====

Modern civilization was invested in structures and labyrinths signifying a macro-perception of governance evolution, as commerce replaced formal philosophy in the emergence of a globalized capitalism aesthetic. People were now concerned with how to coordinate old world controversy with new world challenges, which is why stories about social conflicts suddenly became magnified in entertainment. This was a time of great dialogic geometry.



That's why a young MIT student named Isaac was looking at two pillars of modernism. The first pillar was the iconic video-game series Donkey Kong, a colorful but basic video-game featuring a challenge to rescue a damsel from the clutches of danger and involving a rising ladder and rock obstacle and a very large ape, or kong. The rise of video-games signaled a social fascination with synthesizing adventure and ambition in the form of virtual daydreams. This reflected the emergence of the computerization of commerce and communications. Donkey Kong was the prototypical blending of Mother Nature and Father Digital. Isaac was analyzing why this video-game symbolized pure modernism design.



The other pillar Isaac was analyzing was the iconic film series King Kong, which featured the famous giant monkey or ape or kong who was arguably unrighteously transported out of his natural primal environment and into modern civilization or the city where he was paraded but then sought to escape and defy his human captors. This giant monkey obviously symbolized a modern paranoia about the synthetic use of nature and the manipulation of materials and natural elements to create civilization wonders. King Kong was the ultimate modern Frankenstein, and Isaac wondered why the kong symbolized pure modernism dialogue.



ISAAC: It's my full understanding that the duality between the two modernism-symbolic kongs, Donkey Kong and King Kong, are pillars of modernism in ways that capture the pure intrigue of the basic geometry and labyrinth shape of civilization arrangements; after all, there must be a way to coordinate democracy with capital diction, since after all, we celebrate capitalism totems such as the Aer Lingus airline company which promote choreographed peace in the modern United Kingdom.



So as Isaac developed his MIT thesis on the dualism between Donkey Kong and King Kong, Americans and the entire modern world were orchestrating labyrinths conducive to new age dollars. This capitalism-aesthetic fostered a special modern intellectualism towards the shaping and erection of serious capitalism-conducive dioramas. Isaac was en-route to win the Nobel Prize.

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love stories where society is the antagonist. This is a fascinating analysis.

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

18 Views
1 Review
Added on September 29, 2020
Last Updated on September 29, 2020
Tags: Modernism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing