World Bank: The Danish Thief

World Bank: The Danish Thief

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrator relates how he stole $40 million Antwerp diamonds from the very worldly World Bank in D.C. in 2022.

"
Here's one more heist tale about very symbolic diamonds from a very dioramic bank, and this digest fable was inspired by The Bank Job and The Thomas Crown Affair. Thanks for reading (and enjoy!), 
----
====

This is the story of how I managed to rob the very impressive World Bank in D.C. and take $40 million worth in diamonds from the vault-room. Now, the World Bank in D.C. is really something to behold. There're guards, lasers, computers, managers, and vault locks that will make your jaw drop. That's why I planned the heist of some very special political diamonds from Antwerp which were being held in the bank vault-room in October of 2022.



Inside, the bank, there are client stations and service terminals in quite a modern looking building. The design and layout are really remarkable. I knew I'd have to perform a robbery worthy of such a fine institution, lest I fall on my face and become victim to multiple layers of security of the World Bank in D.C. Yes sir, the inside is something to really remember. I had to be perfect for this one.



I walked in to open an account and talked about storing some very valuable diamonds. I brought a sample of my diamonds with me, and yes, they were fake, but I fooled the bank executive serving my account needs. I'd heard about the secret storage of the Antwerp diamonds in the World Bank from an inside-employee who I met in a coffee shop earlier that year. I told the bank executive serving my account I was a Danish royal moving to America and seeking just a small private wealthy citizen account for my diamonds. The executive was pleased and told me about the special Antwerp diamonds being held in high-security inside the vault-room.



I persuaded the executive to escort me to the vault-room to show me the Antwerp diamonds, because I didn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes, I told him. Outside, the security was nearly invincible, so I had to do the job from inside. While opening my account with my forged passport and ID materials, I was wearing a mustache and brown hair-wig, since my own hair is dark-black. The executive took me to the Antwerp diamonds, so I had no reason at this point to worry about the security personnel inside and outside the bank.



The vault-room was immaculate, and the executive, along with a guard took me inside the room to show me the Antwerp diamonds and help me store my own diamonds in a box near the one with the Antwerp diamonds in the vault-room area. When the executive and I were inside the vault-room with the guard, I wrapped my scarf around my head to create a face-covering and pulled out my silver keychain with an attached tiny gun that shot a very corrosive acid. I displayed the acid to the executive and the guard after turning the security camera inside on the wall away from our line of crossing. The guard dropped his gun and the executive allowed me to replace the Antwerp diamonds with the fake ones I brought with me.



I walked out of the bank rear exit and drove off in my stolen Lamborghini parked there. Four months later, the executive managed to offer the CIA and the FBI no leads regarding my identity, since everything was forged and my facial appearance was completely altered for the robbery that day in D.C. in 2022. I sold the diamonds in the black market and made off with the money and fled to the Virgin Islands where I used the money to open a tourist pub called the Pelican Brief. Yes sir, this was the perfect bank robbery of very incredible diamonds.



WORLD BANK: "We intend to capture this dastardly jewel-thief and retrieve these very important Antwerp diamonds, which is why we continue to work closely with detectives and authorities assigned to this landmark case!"



One of the executives of the World Bank I read in the papers was a very influential European investment banker who was scouring Danish records with the world authorities and Interpol to discover where I might've obtained those fake ID materials indicating I was some kind of private emigrated royal from Denmark. This female executive, Ms. Charlene Stanford, continues to try to find ways to detect where I obtained those fake royal ID materials for my robbery that day in D.C.



Banks used to be beautiful, but these days, everything is computerized and high-profile. In the old days, it was the cowboy and the pirate and the bad angels who robbed banks, but today, it's simply the stealthy street-thief, a man like me, with actually no ties to any social organization or club. I go my own way. I've enjoyed collecting vintage photos of vaults of old banks in North America which are now closed forever.



MS. CHARLENE STANFORD: "We're sure if we keep scratching around this fake identification material procurement for this very cunning mysterious robber, we'll end up with leads for Interpol and determine how the thief discovered the Antwerp diamond storage and where he obtained the Danish materials to originally pass himself off as a very wealthy private citizen investor with our very sturdy World Bank in D.C."



Incidentally, the silver tiny gun on my keychain filled with corrosive acid I used to perform the robbery that day of the $40 million diamonds from the World Bank vault-room in D.C. that day in 2022 was a real gem, and I made it at home with some metallurgy materials and chemicals I obtained from a California lab while traveling. I had the gun laminated in complete silver coating, three layers, and I keep it for personal sentimental purposes. It's still my keychain in the Virgin Islands!



INTERPOL: "The international diamond market is fragile as is, so we must determine the best routes to create permanent and meaningful security metrics to prevent any substantial leakage that would result in serious modern-day fortune deformity."

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

great story,i mean robbery,sounds like drew ? stories

Posted 3 Years Ago


These keep getting better. I like the details in this one.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 15, 2020
Last Updated on October 15, 2020
Tags: Heist, Diamonds, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Devil's One Devil's One

A Story by Abishai100