The Danish Thief: Chapter 2

The Danish Thief: Chapter 2

A Story by Abishai100
"

The narrator from the diamond-heist of the World Bank in D.C. relates his daydream wedding and reception-party amidst a sea of political diction!

"
I wanted to follow up one of my heist vignettes with a specific detailed/characterized thief, with a retirement story, and the one I chose was the diamond-heist about that fraudulent 'Danish thief' at the World Bank in 2022, and the narrator-thief is not named in the original story, which is on Page 1 of my writing profile sheets, but I've decided to name him in this Chapter 2 about his island retreat! This diary was inspired by one of my favorite American films, Carlito's Way (Al Pacino). Thanks so much for reading, and stay safe during the Coronavirus tribulation (God bless), 
----


====

So I'm on my island retreat now, retired as the special talented diamond-thief of the World Bank in D.C. in 2022. I've been making drawings and paintings of the Marvel Comics superheroine Firestar (Angelica Jones). It's been great fun, since I'm a big fan of comic book art. I've been waiting for my wedding angel to arrive. All securities are in place, and I'm home free now, and the authorities, including the World Bank female officer Ms. Charlene Stanford, are no longer trailing me! I'm drawing Firestar color-pencil drawings.



My name's Isaac Kleinfeld ('IK'), and I used to hang up pictures of beautiful women in my mother's house when I lived with her and had my own room under her care after graduating from college (Dartmouth College) in 2000. I used to put up pictures of all kinds of women --- NHL cheerleaders, ancient mythology deities, comic book heroines, you name it. I guess you could say I was kind of lonely in those days. That's before I put my head into my work as a highly-skilled world thief. I've robbed over 20 banks before completing my final masterpiece, the diamond-heist of the World Bank in D.C. in 2022. Look how pensive I look in this photo of me with some of those remembered photos of beautiful women (cheerleaders, deities) in a lodge-hotel room in Cancun before my World Bank heist!



I've decided to get married to the Hindu goddess Saraswati. You heard me. I'm in love with her. Saraswati is the mythological goddess of learning. She sits in a lake and sometimes plays her lovely sitar musical instrument from India. Saraswati is a younger goddess and beautiful. I used to be a fan of the Hindu god Shiva, master of destruction, a hermitic philosopher, very handsome, who was married to the supreme goddesses Durga, goddess of governance, and Kali, goddess of anarchy. However, Shiva's rumored to have been in love with the younger goddess Saraswati who made him feel strong and friendly in times when he was at great odds politically with Durga and Kali who sometimes sided with his rivals Vishnu and Brahma! So, as I, Isaac Kleinfeld ('IK') prepare for this trance-wedding to the Hindu goddess Saraswati, I've invited my celebrity friend Al Pacino to my island wedding. He has some nice social connections to keep my wedding under the radar.



My best-man is none other than Virgin Islands resident Christian Hale, who some rumor is the estranged twin brother of the CIA officer Thomas Hale. There's no confirmation of this, but I can swear that during my days as a great thief in Western civilization, I heard stories of the indomitable CIA officer Thomas Hale. It doesn't matter to me now if Christian is Tom's estranged twin brother or not, because I intend to make him my best-man at my island trance-wedding.



AL: "The blood-diamond trade is highly complex, and Hollywood's been busy making stories and cinema about it, while you find countless educational documentaries about the dominion on YouTube these days, which is why I want to make sure my friend Isaac, who performed that daring diamond-heist of the World Bank in D.C. in 2022, is aware of all the sociopolitical ramifications of the diamonds he stole which were from Antwerp and were rumored to be linked to some American government involvement in diamond-trafficking operations and interventions in South Africa!"



Of course, I know my good buddy Al is correct. The blood-diamond market is highly complex, and I never bothered to investigate what those Antwerp diamonds from the World Bank in 2022 were really about or why they ended up in that immaculate bank which I invaded in D.C. Apparently, there're rumors that the US government was storing the blood diamonds in the World Bank from Antwerp as some kind of underground market interception activity involving blood diamonds ending up in the hands of terrorists using the black market funds to obtain new age weapons.



I could care less if those Antwerp diamonds I stole from the World Bank in D.C. in 2022 were politically loaded or not, since all I cared about was performing one last daring heist before retiring in comfort to my paradise island retreat --- the Virgin Islands. To me, diamonds have become a symbol of personal liberty. So I intend to just make them Saraswati's best friends.



Saraswati tells us to be wary of avarice and remain conscious of the values of self-edification and higher-learning. This is a really great young goddess, and she embodies all the humanism and flair of human liberty, which is why there're so many rumors that Shiva was with her for a while when he was rejected by Durga and Kali over a political dispute. Saraswati is my ideal wife, since she's the ideal angel counselor for any kind of thief like me, a man who just wants to find diaries in a sea of darkness!



I met a beautiful woman from India in the Virgin Islands named Sasha, and I think she's Saraswati incarnated into human form seeking a human husband to save. Sasha ('Saraswati') will save my soul. She has everything I see in the goddess. She is Saraswati, and my best-man Christian and my buddy Al agree with me and are guiding me to design the perfect island wedding with 1/4 of the money I obtained from my diamond-heist of the World Bank in D.C. in 2022!



Here's how I, Isaac Kleinfeld ('IK') look for my special island wedding reception. Of course, I'll be in either a tuxedo or classic Indian wedding attire for the dual Hindu-Catholic island wedding ceremony. I feel really good about the island reception though, which should be a really fantastic social experience. How do you think I look for this event in my life?



AL: "Do you know what's happened to thieves in the past? They usually get killed or imprisoned forever. This is not the daydream of a standard thief, but then again, Isaac Kleinfeld is not a standard thief...or man. I'm so happy for my pal that I made this island wedding painting for him and Sasha ('Saraswati')."



ISAAC: Princess Kate Middleton from the United Kingdom was in the Virgin Islands during my island wedding event to Saraswati, so my best-man Christian Hale invited her to the event, which excited us all, despite the private fact there'd be no cameras or video-recordings of the seminal event.



SARASWATI: Vanity is unavoidable, but joy is attainable to those who simply seek pure diaries!



I, Isaac Kleinfeld ('IK') intend to get rip-roaring drunk for the island wedding reception. Christian and I've ordered a ton of white coconut rum for the event. We'll be drinking into the morning.



AL: The decorations for the various parts of the wedding ceremony, some including a wood-lodge erected Catholic activity, were terrific, and I have to say, this is the kind of wedding you'd see in People Magazine, were Isaac not a dastardly thief!



ISAAC: My god, the island reception party was something no one's ever going to forget. We found one of the Beach Boys who created an on-the-spot band performance until 2 am, and everyone flocked to the site from all around the islands, and Sasha and I were completely dazed.



MS. CHARLENE STANFORD: "Wherever that dastardly thief who performed that orchestrated heist of the diamonds from Antwerp from our respected bank in D.C. is, we'll not let this event cloud our conviction that all asset-traffic in this new age is governed by absolute dogma!"



CHRISTIAN HALE: It was my great pleasure to be Isaac's best-man at his Virgin Islands wedding to Sasha ('Saraswati'), so I wish him and his wife many years of post-heist retirement bliss, and I have to say that wedding reception party with the Beach Boys band was so memorable, I'm not even thinking about all those rumors about my estranged intelligence-officer twin-brother Thomas Hale, man, so God bless us all.

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This one was more fun and relaxed.

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
1 Review
Added on October 15, 2020
Last Updated on October 15, 2020
Tags: Heist, Sequel, Getaway

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Devil's One Devil's One

A Story by Abishai100