Ermac/Kitana: Part II

Ermac/Kitana: Part II

A Story by Abishai100
"

Ermac the warlock and Kitana the warrior-princess once again engage in bright meetings and this time there's a prince and the dancing maid he's loving.

"
Here's one more non-heist vignette, a sequel to the original Ermac/Kitana story I have on WritersCafe, and this one references the iconic dystopian film The Sound of Music
----




====

Ermac and Kitana were at-it-again, creating more dialogue and romanticism, but this time they were more intellectually engaged rather than sensually or romantically or even militarily. This time, Ermac, the warlock, and Kitana, the warrior-princess, were discussing the contours of royalty and the problems of royal princes falling in love with maids and female servants in the palaces they dwelled. Ermac and Kitana were thinking together about how depictions of the intersections between classes and castes signaled a real shift in gender-relations. Ermac and Kitana were powerful bishops engaged in a very interesting chat.



ERMAC: There's numerous films about princes and maids.
KITANA: Some are more iconic than others.
ERMAC: Some feature legendary thespians.
KITANA: Laurence Olivier, Julie Andrews, Yul Brynner.
ERMAC: Such characterization reflects a social investment.
KITANA: Perhaps you're a prince...and I'm your romantic maid!
ERMAC: Don't be sarcastic; this is a very symbolic chat we're doing.
KITANA: Yes, true, Ermac; princes and maids are all the rave.
ERMAC: They remind us of the delicacy of governance creativity!



Ermac and Kitana were spying on a special maidservant in Europe and the European prince who was spying on her with great amorous looks. This maid was quite gorgeous and very dutiful and worked very regularly in the palace and never disobeyed her royal employers. The prince was in love with her sense of diligence and grace and mental sense of hygiene and ethics. The prince also found her very attractive. She smiled at him every now and then. Ermac and Kitana remarked this was a peculiar real-world case of governance imagination resembling a real movie.



The prince wasn't dissatisfied with his office or disgruntled by his afforded honors. In fact, he was obedient to his mother, the Queen, and he liked everyone in the royal palace. He was excited about becoming the King someday. He always kept pace with all the dealings of the country he was supposed to learn. However, he also read comic books and stories about great thieves and bank robbers such as Dillinger in the USA. This prince had a special wandering-eye regarding the special appeal the maid had in capturing his romantic royal heart about the creativity behind governance liberties and behind creative re-thinking of roles in a court, palace, estate, or even kingdom. This prince considered the maid he was doting on a potential 'angel' of diaries, and Ermac/Kitana realized this prince was a symbolic diplomat.



ERMAC: Let's encourage this prince to rob a bank with his adored maid!
KITANA: Why?
ERMAC: We'll see if he can dig his hands in the dirt and live like a pauper.
KITANA: A wanderer?
ERMAC: A rebel.
KITANA: This is a case involving great dialogue.
ERMAC: Well, at least it's making us more...dreamy!

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on October 23, 2020
Last Updated on October 23, 2020
Tags: Governance, Fantasy

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing