A Bones Gate Thanksgiving

A Bones Gate Thanksgiving

A Story by Abishai100
"

At a fun frat-house at a prestigious American college, students prepare for a special magically colored Thanksgiving season, to reflect social distancing.

"
Here's a completely non-heist related fun holiday-tale about the special magic created during the American Thanksgiving season and how such magic stretches down to the roots of educational dance. Thanks for reading (bye-bye), 
----
====

The world was immersed in the splendor of greenhouses, glass art, and longwood gardens. US states like New Jersey and California flourished with populism traffic and commerce. The source of this American life was education as always, arguably since the days of colonial Massachusetts.



BG Fraternity at a prestigious college in America was no different. It served as a hallmark of American consciousness and education imagination and social life for students. This fraternity was multicultural and invited sororities for parties and social events. BG stood as a totem for modern society and American development.



Well, the Thanksgiving festivities were being planned for BG, taking a nod from that popular ATA house at Brown University. The BG Thanksgiving festivities would be marked by all kinds of events, including those inviting professors to get dressed up and revel in the holiday cheers of the bounty of food and drink.



BG: "We saw the Brown house's Thanksgiving invitations online since 2013, and we became steadily jealous."



The BG executives intended to put on their finest faces and clothes to make the house Thanksgiving festivities reflective of an American aesthetic regarding the splendor and subtle 'magic' of social dance.



Kids from the area's secondary schools and primary schools would be invited for day-programs involving costumed pilgrims celebrating with Native-Americans the first Thanksgiving in America (USA).



There'd be of course fancy toy gems and emeralds to celebrate the majesty of American capitalism in the 21st Century following the anti-Western trauma of 9/11. Well, it wasn't that somber, but there was a certain color towards the magic of human daydreams this Thanksgiving at BG. Why not, right?



BG: "We can make our frat-house more inviting and warm for the holidays and use the lights and magic of the tree to create a feeling of plural design."



Unfortunately, the nemesis of BG Fraternity at this prestigious American school continued to be the mutated and evil Cheetah, a real symbol of modern villainy. Cheetah used her evil eyes and dark magic to weave dangerous cobwebs designed to make life on a college campus seem more ominous and reflective of new age anti-American terrorism paranoia! Cheetah was the ultimate Woman of Babylon, and the BG brothers and sisters would have to band together to make sure she remained a subdued representative of the proverbial 'dark side' of the human dream.



CHEETAH: "Thanksgiving is about the warmth of food and drinks shared between Euro-Americans and Native-Americans in the history of this nation, and if this college frat-house is able to harness the plural energy for its holiday festivities, I won't attempt to completely depress it."

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)



© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

They say the winners get to write history. Sadly, this holds true for Thanksgiving as well. Here are some articles that might provide you with some food for thought:

https://www.culturalsurvival.org/news/9-ways-decolonize-and-honor-native-peoples-thanksgiving

https://www.vice.com/en/article/9a8axe/how-to-decolonize-your-thanksgiving-dinner

https://bioneers.org/3-ways-decolonize-thanksgiving/

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
1 Review
Added on November 6, 2020
Last Updated on November 6, 2020
Tags: Holiday Season, American Education, Culture

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Lone-Star Lone-Star

A Story by Abishai100