Shiva/Sereena: Capitalism-Haute*

Shiva/Sereena: Capitalism-Haute*

A Story by Abishai100
"

Shiva, god of destruction, and Sereena, warrior-princess of Outworld, discuss matters regarding capitalism aesthetics and their own romance.

"
Here's a fun capitalism themed dialogue about coordinating society with daydreams, inspired by the inventive and unusual film Dogma. Thanks for reading (signing off),
====

SHIVA: As god of destruction, I have to think abou governance and power.
SEREENA: Yet you sometimes are anxious about our own marriage, my dear!
SHIVA: I'm worried about applying lifestyle values to social governance.
SEREENA: That's why we have capitalism in society.
SHIVA: Yes, right, commerce does facilitate the 'fashion' of life itself.
SEREENA: Don't you want to buy me something romantic for Valentine's Day?
SHIVA: Yes, I want to buy you something cool and lovely on eBay.
SEREENA: This is all facilitated by capitalism.
SHIVA: Well, I suppose I can temper governance with life-aesthetics.
SEREENA: Sure; that's why you might admire the beauty of perfumes!
SHIVA: Sure; shopping can be an experience shared between lovers.
SEREENA: Let's think about how capitalism can improve our sense of beauty.
SHIVA: Let's watch the romanticized film Bonnie and Clyde (Arthur Penn).
SEREENA: That's certainly a capital dance film speaking to civilization dogma.
SHIVA: We might apply such dogma to the enhancement of our marriage diaries!
SEREENA: Ironic that something like Netflix might improve our imagery of design.
SHIVA: I love you!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)
{Shiva/Sereena}


© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a short and sweet piece. The mention of perfumes reminds me of how I find the beauty of certain perfume bottles irresistible. Perfumes are eye candy long before they are nose candy. I especially like when they hang little charms around the neck of the bottle. If they don't come with charms, I like to add them.

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

14 Views
1 Review
Added on November 10, 2020
Last Updated on November 10, 2020
Tags: Romance, Capitalism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Multi Class Multi Class

A Story by Abishai100