Hornet: MOB Defender (Mail-Order-Bride)

Hornet: MOB Defender (Mail-Order-Bride)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrator relates his crusade as a vigilante dealing with blood diamond and mail-order-bride corruption in Western civilization.

"
Here's one more vignette, a vigilantism-heist blend inspired by my love of the Green Hornet TV series (Bruce Lee!). Thanks so much for reading, 
----
====

My name's Isaac Satan. I grew up in love with the Green Hornet (DC Comics) comic book character. I found that superhero to be quite awesome. He's a terrific American wonder-man and vigilante tackling terrible evildoers. I decided to become a comics-oriented vigilante, modeled after the iconic Green Hornet!



My skills include comic book arts, culinary arts, mathematics, music, computer sciences, badminton, fencing, baseball card collecting, and theft. Yes, I'm a master-thief. I've developed various schemes for blood diamond heists designed to foil the North American blood diamond highway currently infiltrated by foreign warlords seeking to sully the American gem market. I'm coordinating all these offbeat skills/interests to make myself a real nerd of American crime-fighting.



I donned a special costume for my superhero persona or alter-identity. My Green Hornet inspired comic book vigilante name is Red Sparrow! As this offbeat masked and geared up vigilante, the 'Red Sparrow' (a name inspired by a special Cossack comic book I read in Asia!), I can use my diamond-heist skills to create a special vigilante action in a crime-sore spot in the American highway. I'm the ultimate vigilante now.



So, here's my mission. I'll be performing a special diamond-heist to manipulate the corrupt and dangerous and undesirable blood diamond nexus in America to create a new dialogue regarding the crimes surrounding the Internet mail-order-bride services offered to American men. That's because currently Internet mail-order-brides, especially young women from Eastern Europe seeking to escape the confines of their capitalist-struggling nations/areas to seek American lives are finding themselves in the dark clutches of corrupted American men registering for these services to commit dark crimes such as murder and rape and theft.



So I log onto the Internet registry and claim I'm a bachelor from America seeking an Eastern European mail-order-bride! I then invite her to a meeting cafe in Europe where I reveal myself as the vigilante Red Sparrow. While this bride-in-waiting is hiding in a hotel room I've rented for her, I steal some Antwerp diamonds from an underground Euro-hub catering to a warlord-railway tied to South Africa, involving deadly blood diamonds! I swap the blood diamonds for fake diamonds I carry with me and then trade the real ones for money in the black market and then publish notices claiming that I've rescued yet another 'damsel' from the European blood diamond nexus!



Of course, these Eastern European Internet mial-order-brides are simply re-delivered safely back to their waiting depots and in the meanwhile offered me a terrific service in providing themselves as the 'model damsels' for my claimed crusade against this blood diamond corruption in Europe (and North America!). I then post photos of myself as the Red Sparrow, claiming I've met numerous young women on mail-order-bride registries who're actual people lifted from the dark blood diamond conversation.



I've made about $20 million in profits from my blood diamond vigilantism and mail-order-bride publications. I've stored some of this money for personal use for my missions and life in America in my private Swiss Gold account. The rest I gave to a charity and to UNICEF. This is all the work therefore of my vigilante person, the triumphant Red Sparrow!



CRITIC: Personally, I think what this 'Red Sparrow' is doing is capitalizing on some immigration frailties subtly helping police.



RED SPARROW: Follow me on Twitter and see if you like my music and likes and collection of '80s capital media.



So, how much is the Red Sparrow inspired by the Green Hornet? You decide.



During my activities as the Red Sparrow, three blood diamond terrorist agents in North America and three criminals involved with mail-order-bride crimes have been apprehended by the FBI and Interpol. The Red Sparrow is officially a celebrity!



GOD: Do you like this Red Sparrow?
SATAN: He's certainly better than Rodney King!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

well i will certainly be looking in my mail box,loved it

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 2, 2021
Last Updated on March 2, 2021
Tags: Crime, Vigilantism, Comics

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing