Pirate Record: Black-Bird's Emerald

Pirate Record: Black-Bird's Emerald

A Story by Abishai100
"

Isaac is the modern pirate named Black-Bird who goes on sea journeys designed to create fantastic dials.

"
Here's a fun pirate-tale, inspired by the fun Depp/Disney films. Enjoy (signing off...really), 
----
====

Isaac was a real-life pirate, even though he was born in1978. He'd dabbled with all kinds of identities and personalities for Halloween too before settling upon and becoming comfortable with his pirate identity and heitage. Isaac took the pirate-name Black-Bird (BB) and began sailing around the oceans on a ship with a crew hired with his prince-money inherited from his family ancestors. As BB (Black-Bird), Isaac the pirate stole diamonds from around the world, taking it from warlords tied to the nefarious blood diamond highway stretching from South Africa to Europe! BB (Black-Bird) also collected some pretty nice ancient-world pendants during his world journeys at sea!



BB (Black-Bird): "I call my ship with my horde of fools the great Magnus."



Black-Bird (BB) met a gorgeous European woman in Holland who liked dressing up like a pirate-woman and asked her if she believed she was a real-life pirate! This woman, Elka, explained she'd been a soccer cheerleader her whole life and wanted a new life. Black-Bird brought her along with him on his pirate adventures at sea.



Black-Bird also recruited a young dashing gypsy from Morocco named Ishmael who had a great love of swordsplay. He'd recruit Ishmael for engaging with the warlords of Egypt who're hoarding blood diamonds from Belgium. Black-Bird and Ishmael became friends, until Elka fell in love with him, leaving our good pirate BB feeling somewhat betrayed.



BLACK-BIRD: "I'll continue on my pirate sails, and maybe I'll find another maiden."



Black-Bird did find clues leading to a sacred green emerald in British Columbia. He decided to steal the gem from a ruthless druglord named Pablo. He sneaked into Pablo's castle and lifted the gem from the glass-box using a laser-cutter he'd stolen from Quebec. The emerald was his!



The crew of the Magnus came to cherish and respect Black-Bird as a modern pirate of real flair and courage. He was unusually good at thievery and helping the crew evade detection by modern coastal guardsman and ship-men.



Black-Bird began recording the exploits of the Magnus on old paper sheets and making drawings reflective of the great journeys and boat travels. He was no terrorist...merely a romantic.



Pirates were real and there may be still some pirates around, and if you see one, you'd be surprised to discover they're not involved in the modern nefarious blood diamond highway. They remain figures of great world distinction.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on March 12, 2021
Last Updated on March 12, 2021
Tags: Pirates

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing