Virginia/Gorgon: The Masked Dream

Virginia/Gorgon: The Masked Dream

A Story by Abishai100
"

An American princess inherits land in Virginia before requiring eccentric vigilantes to tackle a haunting maniac.

"
Here's a fun vigilantism tale to sign off with, inspired by the film Medusa. Enjoy! 
----
====

In an isolated Virginia farmhouse (USA), a princess had discovered a strange inheritance. She'd now owned the spacious American property but learned it was haunted by a maniac who hid in the nearby barn, a chainsaw wielding psycho named Leatherface. The princess, Connie, didn't know how to feel suddenly about this American land!



CONNIE: I don't know how to feel about this American land, since I love it, but so does this freakshow specter.



Now, Leatherface was no joke. He wore a mask made out of human skin and sometimes a suit and tie to make himself appear more professional for bloody murder. He'd killed random cops who'd strayed onto his old historic Virginia property area, the land that Connie now inherited! Leatherface would storm out of the barn by the property if threatened. Who'd help Connie now?



CONNIE: I drive a simply white Ford Mustang and consider my life plain and spiritual, so I need a real hero now.



The hero came in two forms. The first was a traveling salesman and former sheriff from Texas named Longhorn, an eccentric who wore a funny mustache and beard and thick weird hair. He believed Connie and believed in her. He wanted to attack Leatherface with a silencer-gun of some kind.



The other hero was an eccentric ninja from Algeria named Amlan who wore masks and disguises as he embraced a life of vigilantism in the USA. Amlan was involved in the tracking of underground masked crime gangs in Chicago and Boston and was now living in LA when he read Connie's distress note in the Times which read, "I need a real vigilante to do a sweep of my historic inherited Virginia property!" Amlan trekked to Connie's land and crossed paths with Longhorn.



LONGHORN: I'll lure the b*****d out of his barn with this mouth-flute.
AMLAN: Good; I'll shoot him in the chest with tranquilizer-darts with this crossbow.
LONGHORN: I think the maniac has a buried lair beneath that barn.
AMLAN: Good; we'll make a ruckus to lure him out at dawn, sheriff.



Longhorn and Amlan managed to catch Leatherface and sent him to a Virginia criminal insane center. However, Longhorn was killed in the engagement, having been decapitated by Leatherface before Amlan's sharply aimed darts had managed to knock him out unconscious. In honor of Longhorn's sacrifice, Amlan created a comic story online about Leatherface being a modern Gorgon/Minotaur requiring real-life heroes to pervade his terrorist maze --- the Maze of the Minotaur!



This is a story of a masked dream, a tale of courageous proportions with great mythological ramifications.



Amlan got married and retired and enjoyed spending days watching his wife do her cooking show on American TV. He kept some tabs on the development of the masked maniac Leatherface at the Virginia criminal insane center but mostly just tried to forget about the psycho. His new life was the American hearth of home-grown sanity, even during quarantine.



AMLAN: I'd love to see Batman comics stories featuring the Leatherface Gorgon as a Manson-transcribed Cyclops!



"Let no man invade the sanctity of America, lest we become servants of the anarchy of dragons!" -Amlan

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on March 29, 2021
Last Updated on March 29, 2021
Tags: Mythology, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Football-1 Football-1

A Story by Abishai100