Chicago Easter: A Diamond Robbery [Terrorism?]

Chicago Easter: A Diamond Robbery [Terrorism?]

A Story by Abishai100
"

A frustrated Chicago professor performs an armored-truck heist of blood diamonds to create media waves about modern deformity!

"
One more Blood Diamond (Leo DiCaprio) inspired vignette, set in Chicago during Easter, with dogma ties to dollars in Europe (Madrid)! God bless, 
----
====

Chicago is a great city and a new Bank of America super-tower was erected. A Brinks armored-truck would drive to the skyscraper every Friday with special Antwerp diamonds. Some rumored these were blood diamonds controlled by a Chicago baron from Holland, but nothing was certain in Chicago these days!



ISAAC: I'm going to steal those baron diamonds from Antwerp by jacking that Brinks armored-truck on Easter!



Isaac is a bored U-Chicago literature and psychology professor who wants to create some underground blood diamond media intrigue by jacking that Brinks armored-truck on its way to the Bank of America skyscraper in Chicago on Friday. Isaac will be wearing a rabbit mask, since it'll be Easter weekend. He's going up to the truck with a toy water-gun filled with corrosive HCL acid, which he's procuring from the U-Chicago o-chem lab with the help of a lady professor.



The lady professor is none other than Dr. Theresa Randall, whom Isaac's been dating. She's a chemist and doctor working at U-Chicago and wonders why her boyfriend wanted the HCL acid from the university science lab! Isaac simply told her the HCL acid was for a special psychology demo he's been planning about the destructive features of drugs on female brains.



The baron's Antwerp diamonds are valued at over $20 million, and Isaac intends to go up to the Brinks armored-truck in a stolen black English taxi-cab, repainted and refurbished from an old vehicle from the UK, and pull out his acid-gun and report to the driver and security-man he's from Interpol on an inside-job to lift the baron's diamonds before they reach the coastline of San Diego!



After Isaac will steal the baron's diamonds from the Brinks truck, he'll dump the taxi car and hop onto a painted scooter parked in an alley and speed off to the Chicago airport. This will be a fine Easter, and Isaac won't remove his rabbit-mask during the entire joy-ride.



ISAAC: Maybe I should've just robbed a standard bank with vault using some nifty inside-designs.



However, Chicago policewoman Natasha Bashir will be on the trail of Isaac, since she believes the Brinks schedule of Antwerp diamond drop-offs will surely draw in a robber or terrorist, since the baron whose diamonds are on that truck every Friday is rumored to be linked to some nefarious warlord and druglord activity stretching from South Africa to Madrid.



The taxi-car from the UK Isaac will be repainting for this bizarre Brinks armored-truck robbery or diamond-heist is a rather classic vehicle, which Isaac our U-Chicago professor considers a symbol or 'diadem' of modernism democracy.



ISAAC: The acid-gun I'll be using is a simply water-gun fitted with a protective glass tube to contain the potent acid.



On the day of the heist, Isaac drives by a Chicago elementary school and notes his personal convictions about anti-terrorism and therefore desires to avoid all violence during this heist of the evil baron's blood diamonds, so as to not create terrible media waves about new era Chicago underworld diseases.



The plan works without a hitch, and Isaac manages to take the baron's Antwerp diamonds from the Brinks truck by threatening the driver and guardsman next to him effectively simply by drawing his acid gun and providing a demo by burning a nice disgusting hole in the driver-side metal door. This is therefore a dangerous Easter diamond heist in the Windy City, friends.



CHICAGO TIMES: All we know now is these apparent blood diamonds maybe tied to the baron may link to Madrid terrorism.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on April 5, 2021
Last Updated on April 5, 2021
Tags: Chicago Heist, Easter

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Lone-Star Lone-Star

A Story by Abishai100