Laura Palmer: Myths of Pirates

Laura Palmer: Myths of Pirates

A Story by Abishai100
"

A diorama about contemplating civilization design through the imaginative lens of wrought dystopia.

"
How is America shaped and negotiated? Is it through adventure...or doctoring? Enjoy, 
----
====

Laura Palmer is a virtual muse, a fictional folk avatar female who represents the magic and mystery of crime-fighting in modern civilization. She embodies the best of the imagination regarding the control of basic vice and therefore reminds us of the angelic face of urban vigilance!



The god Shiva, master of destruction, decided to descend to Earth to defend the mystique and aura of Laura Palmer in modern America. He decided to transform into an American vigilante named Casey Jones and temporarily forgot his mountaintop life of quiet herbal contemplation.



As the vigilante Casey Jones, Shiva decided to go on an online blogging crusade about the value of heroic piracy in civilization and the role of vigilantism in the promotion of anti-terrorism consciousness in America and elsewhere, using comic book images and avatars to discuss the concepts of violence...and tyranny!



Casey Jones became a water-gun wielding bank robber in California. He robbed LA banks holding safe-boxes belonging to corrupt continental barons transporting warlord blood-diamonds financing terrorism/fascism in Africa as well as Europe. Casey Jones (Shiva) loaded his water-guns with acid and told guardsmen that he intended to infiltrate the civilization mystique of diamond barons seeking to use gem markets to destroy Earthly dollars.



Casey Jones (Shiva) made blogs online about the role of Laura Palmer as a campfire angel in stories about parapsychological fascination with media and capitalism tempered by real humility. Laura Palmer became a sort of bumper-sticker for Shiva (Casey Jones), and he intended to use the Internet to make her a special model figurine for new era artistry about futuristic darkness. Would civilization cater to ideas about molded daydreams?



The goddess Saraswati, ministress of learning and music, also decided to descend to Earth and challenge Shiva's private mission or crusade with her special brand of worldly intrigue. She was after all considered a great goddess of complexity. She transformed herself into a sports model and swimsuit designer, temporarily leaving her throne of pure godliness!



As the fashion and sports angel Danica, Saraswati used the media to forward ideas about self-wrought capitalist courage. This contradicted somewhat Shiva's special message about engaged libertine vigilance through vigilantism. Saraswati was talking about modern intelligence, while Shiva (Casey Jones) talked about the role of the crusades! Saraswati (Danica) was wielding a special diadem regarding the potency and magic of dollars.



Meanwhile, Shiva (Casey Jones) kept robbing the property-holdings of Euro barons hoarding in North America. Millions in treasure were moved and the highway of capital was changing forever and through media itself. Who'd win this argument regarding the shape of modernism divinity?



Shiva (Casey Jones) discovered an old high-school prom-queen photo from Michigan and it was of a woman named Laura Palmer! Shiva decided that such socialized imagery in America in modern times (20th-21st Century) represented and reflected a focused interest in constructed lifestyle relevant to fashion...and diaries!



SHIVA (Casey Jones): Capitalism is about vigilance towards toys and magazines!
SARASWATI (Danica): Well, it's also about the aesthetics of social talk and wizardry.
SHIVA (Casey Jones): Yes, but Americans like folk-tales about daring pirates!
SARASWATI (Danica): Well, we have to temper pirate fantasies with consumerism daggers.



As the working masked vigilante Casey Jones, Shiva was able to forward interesting ideas about the facial quality of socialized welfare wrought through free-speech dialogue about citizen vigilance and equity history. He was like the modern day 'street-version' of Thomas Nast. How'd this compare with Saraswati's nifty brand of modern divinity?



SHIVA (Casey Jones): I'm distributing images of bank robbery on the Internet to circulate imagination about treasure!



SARASWATI (Danica): I'm circulating images on the Internet about tech to forward ideas about raw dollars.



Shiva (Casey Jones) was invited to a prestigious Ivy League school to give a special lecture about the peculiar American notion of wrought social reforms through open dialogue about citizen-engaged modern dance. He talked about the interest among people from all ethnic backgrounds in the 21st Century in things like US Civil War history!



SHIVA: America is an invention, and we have to think about daydreams in terms of definitive depression!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on April 12, 2021
Last Updated on April 12, 2021
Tags: Vigilantism, Comics, Mythology

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Devil's One Devil's One

A Story by Abishai100