Plunkett

Plunkett

A Story by Abishai100
"

A DC pirate named Plunkett is a neo-classical 'highwayman' subverting warlord traffic of blood-diamond stores through baron hands.

"
A fun political buzzer about modernism American dance, inspired by Wag the Dog
----

====

An Algerian-American man named Plunkett grew up in DC and attended high-school and Georgetown where he studied literature and psychoanalysis before taking a meditation trip to Nepal to think deeply about transcendental philosophy. Plunkett returned to his dear DC intent on becoming a blood-diamond pirate to seize control of the sullied gem market detoured by South African warlord involvements with diamond financed terrorism.



Plunkett was a mac and wiz with computer and especially Apple computers and used a special boutique-house Apple powerMac to use layered Pascal algorithms to hack into the computer security inventory of banks in DC. He found the blood-diamond holdings and transport schedules of the corrupt Dutch baron Norm Kuyt who lived in DC. Plunket began cooking up a scheme to heist Kuyt's blood-diamonds from one of the two central DC banks.



Plunkett walked into the bank in an Arabia-styled ancient head gear and disguise and claimed he was from an Interpol-satellite looking to inspect the acid-resistance of safe-box metal doors and lids at the bank, those containing the conspicuous Antwerp diamonds owned by Kuyt. Once inside the safe-box and inspecting Kuyt's diamonds after cutting the safe-boxes open with acid-filled water-pistols, Plunkett (aka, 'SPARROW') switches the blood-diamonds for fake ones hidden in the seam of his shirt and walks out for a media statement in the Post reading, "Baron blood-diamonds are not immune from infiltrator-hands in modern gem market politics in North America."



Plunket/SPARROW stole $20 million of Kuyt's South African blood diamonds which were chunnelled in from Europe. The heist was considered the largest movement of underworld gems since the Civil War. Plunket/SPARROW declared himself in the Post to be a reinvented Robin Hood of Earth, worthy of comic book lore.



While DC wasn't ready to kiss Plunkett's behind, there was a commemorative movie re-screening of a highwayman existential justice crime-adventure period-film Plunkett and Macleane, which generated a great audience comprised of young college students in the DC area. The film showing would reflect the natural fascination with gem lifting and traffic in modern times and a trumpet for revamping old-world folklore aesthetics regarding the sheer dashing danger of infiltration.



INTERPOL: The blood-diamond geo-crusade is a mission to vanguard the integrity of planet-circulated shiny diamonds.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on April 16, 2021
Last Updated on April 16, 2021
Tags: Heist

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing