Shiva/Saraswati: KLM Dragonfly

Shiva/Saraswati: KLM Dragonfly

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two great deities match-up to evaluate the civilization magic of the KLM airline company and its destiny symbolism.

"
A quick mythology-capitalism hybrid vignette about the facial features of civilization dogma. Enjoy, 
----
====

Shiva, god of destruction/meditation, teamed up with Saraswati, goddess of learning/music, to analyze and dissect civilization capitalism ergonomics in the KLM (Royal Dutch Airlines) company and to see why/how it symbolized the contours of network customs and globalized commerce and travel in the new era. The two deities were interested in KLM mechanics and aesthetics and if the company was a true diadem of humanity's dreams.



SHIVA: This Dutch airlines offers great flying and amenities.
SARASWATI: It's a good symbol of travel and globalization!
SHIVA: It's a capitalism trophy, at least!
SARASWATI: We might measure its appeal among flying patrons and consumers.
SHIVA: Is it the real shadow of airlines functionalism?
SARASWATI: It is a good visage of commercial traffic?
SHIVA: It must be safeguarded from the modern threat of terrorism!
SARASWATI: It must be shielded from inflation-concerns regarding air-disasters.



The two deities not only agreed that KLM captured a real modernism imagination regarding the vanguarding of commercial traffic, but they also determined it was a lighthouse or tower for modern capitalism diaries! They wagered KLM was to the modern era what Xerox and Ovaltine were to the previous era --- a standard for capitalism intelligence. They decided that human civilization transit grids were all about the 'grease' of sociological dollars.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on April 16, 2021
Last Updated on April 16, 2021
Tags: Mythology (Fan-Fiction)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing