Stuyvesant UN: Students of Dianetics

Stuyvesant UN: Students of Dianetics

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two idealist-teachers at prestigious Stuyvesant prep their students to compete successfully at the Model UN conference about blood-diamond dilemmas.

"
A diorama about education and capitalism folklore, referencing the iconic Stuyvesant Model UN program tied to the prestigious Stuyvesant High School in New York (USA)! Enjoy, 
----

====

The Stuyvesant High School is a magnet high-school for especially gifted students of varying backgrounds in New York (USA). Stuyvesant boasts incredible academics and a committed athletics staff. It's been reputed to be a top-notch student Model-UN conference performer and is the subject of our American folk-tale here!



Isaac Satan is an Algerian-American schoolteacher at Stuyvesant. He teaches courses on the development of capitalism folklore in US history. He looks at the role of World Bank consciousness in modern civilization and how it reflects an American investment in capitalism folklore and United States anti-capitalism terrorism reporting (e.g., 9/11)! Isaac cares about the quality of American outlaw folklore and why it captures an aesthetic regarding educational dance.



Isaac's girlfriend Shelbye is also a teacher at Stuyvesant and works with Isaac in preparing students for the Model UN conference every summer, which is a seminal student confluence where bright minds train in global political diplomacy to represent given nations and blocs in virtual political debate scenarios designed to illuminate capitalism theory and practice! Shelbye and Isaac prepare their Stuyvesant students to compete at every student Model UN conference by teaching them about the interplay between capitalism politics and capitalism culture or art or folklore, and Stuyvesant has regularly performed very well at these Model UN conferences. Shelbye considers Isaac a very smart folklore teacher in capitalism rhetoric.



ISAAC: Capitalism can be a source of great competitive spirit or a dark flower giving rise to feelings of anti-world terrorism!



The students of Stuyvesant are from varying backgrounds and are all considered very bright and tomorrow's think-tank and intellectual leaders who'll manage and govern our world on Earth. These students understand/appreciate why capitalism folklore informs our regular understanding of globalization consciousness in this era of commerce driven sociocultural networking (e.g., Bloomberg TV) and therefore anticipate their roles in the summer Model UN competitions!



SHELBYE: We want our students to approach capitalism debate at these conferences with a view on sociological dance!



This year, the Model UN conference will be about blood-diamond traffic stemming from South Africa to Europe. These blood diamonds or 'conflict diamonds' are mined regularly these days by warlords to finance terrorism and are tied to corrupt Euro-barons with big wallets and underground labyrinth resources to distribute these war-gems around the world in the regular market, sullying the diamond exchange. It's been a real stigma on modern capitalism, and this year the Stuyvesant students are being taught by their teachers Isaac and Shelbye to debate about the quality of capitalism creativity in the governance of modern treasury policing!



ISAAC: We care about where diamonds come from, from coal, and coal is a clean renewable in energy and treasury stories!



SHELBYE: We don't want our students to think outlaw-capitalism folklore is all about terrorism but rather about invention.



It's true that the history of New York has been colored by varying forms of traffic robustness based on pluralism matrices, as presented in dioramic stories like Scorsese's Gangs of New York. We care about coal and blood-diamond traffic in North America, as one Stuyvesant student put it, because we care about treasury of democracy.



No one knows that Isaac was once a CIA operative working in Algeria and Northern Ireland to rout baron-control of blood diamond traffic in the UK and elsewhere being used to finance terrorism. Isaac even generated a series of comic strips about a colorful vigilante-thief named 'Sparrow' who performed governmental infiltrations of blood diamond shipments as a thief of Euro-banks and became a modern diary legend, using water-guns filled with acid to destroy safe-house mystique of blood diamonds created by unholy barons.



STUYVESANT STUDENT: We'll be discussing how culture and tradition informs nations' views on capitalism ideology.



SHELBYE: We don't think blood-diamonds are sources of capitalism leisure but rather windows into scientific deadlines!



Will Isaac and Shelbye's Stuyvesant students at this summer's online Model UN conference on blood diamond terrorism and outlaw folklore generate the continued prestige for their school's continuing role in educational diaries regarding capitalism death-traps?

=====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


money is everything,good chapter my friend

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 20, 2021
Last Updated on April 20, 2021
Tags: Education, America, Folklore

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Devil's One Devil's One

A Story by Abishai100