Ice Creature: Princeton Dilemma

Ice Creature: Princeton Dilemma

A Story by Abishai100
"

Isaac lives in Princeton with Valerie and deals with a cryptic being called the IC in a dragon experience!

"
A funny New Jersey folk-tale about profound mystical demons and love. Thanks for reading (signing off), 
----
====

Princeton (New Jersey/USA) is such a nice residential area on the East Coast. It features nice homes and communities and schools and shops and municipal buildings and is in the Garden State, home of a great school and the dense forests of the Pine Barrens.



Isaac Satan lives in Princeton with his girlfriend Valerie. He reaches literature and psychology and has a part-time secret hobby --- cryptozoology. Satan (Isaac) wants to track evidence and folklore surrounding the cryptic creature named the Jersey Devil, a humanoid cursive beast who is said to be haunting the forests of the Pine Barrens in New Jersey (USA). Isaac wants to use his nerdist intelligence to see if these Pine Barrens myths are true regarding the existence of the Jersey Devil! He's very studious and ready for this mission.



Isaac also dabbles in another part-time hobby --- comic book art. Mostly, he creates watercolor renderings of the Marvel Comics antihero known as Hydro-Man, a humanoid supercreature comprised entirely of malleable flesh-shaped water molecules! Hydro-Man can change shape and make weapons on the fly by the force of hard water. He's really something like a tangible 'ice-creature' and is a favorite avatar Satan (Isaac) uses to create artworks about the unpredictability of life on Earth.



Isaac has a third double-connective hobby. He likes buying and selling and trading diamonds for his girlfriend-wife Valerie and comparing the diamonds to the ice-sparkles of NHL ice-hockey team rinks, particularly the arena of the New Jersey Devils. In fact, Satan (Isaac) likes portraits of diamonds for Valerie reflecting his long passion for the Jersey Devils.



SATAN (ISAAC): My diamonds remind me of the watery beauty of Valerie, the Devils, and Hydro-Man's ice-form.



Isaac used to be a college tennis legend, performing very well in NCAA tourneys and earning the reputation of being a collegiate tennis celebrity! His girlfriend met him at Princeton and the two began dating after she saw him at an amazing tennis tournament hosted in Princeton. In fact, despite the fact that Isaac no longer plays tennis, he gifted his special silver-graphite tennis racquet to Valerie, since the silverine color reminds him of her icy beauty!



ISAAC: Let's watch Thief (Michael Mann) on Netflix, dear!
VALERIE: You're such a...deer, Satan.



You might therefore say that Isaac Satan is a completely typical American man, a man of colors, hobbies, mysticism, and erudition and romance. Is this why Satan (Isaac) has been stalked by the cryptic underworld half-human creature called Ice Creature (IC)? According to reports in the NJ forests of the Pine Barrens, the IC appears after ice-storms in the woods to campers or travelers foolish enough to trek through the dense area during and after snowy ice storms.



Isaac likes playing the American capitalism-iconic real-estate board-game Monopoly (Parker Brothers) with his girlfriend Valerie. To them, Monopoly represents/signifies a human IQ regarding the dynamic imagination behind capitalism eddies and flows! Real estate is a complex game in the USA, and living in the Garden State of NJ or near the dense and apparently haunted forests of the Pine Barrens can bring you close to great real estate superstitions...and paranoia!



One day, while walking to school/work, Isaac Satan noticed a strange ice-sculpture in front of a lush Princeton residence. While walking past the sculpture, Isaac swore he saw the humanoid elfin sculpture of the creature move its eyes and stare at him and talk to him! That's when Satan (Isaac) was convinced that the elfin creature was some kind of metaphysical sentient being or spirit somehow inhabiting or 'haunting' the elfin-creature ice sculpture. Was this 'presence' the spirit of the IC (Ice Creature) described earlier to be haunting the Pine Barrens in NJ?



Isaac Satan drew out his toy water-gun from his university backpack, an item he intended to use that day in class for a multimedia presentation about eco-conservation, and sprayed the moving dynamic and apparently haunted elfin-creature ice-sculpture. As the sculpture/creature began to move and melt because of the hot-water in Satan's toy gun, the spirit of the IC (Ice Creature) had to somehow fly away or zoom out with a shriek.



Satan decided to make a vigilantism-blog on the Internet beside his Jersey Devil tales and blogs, citing this IC (Ice Creature) as some meta-phenomenon of modernism eco-paranoia! He then claimed he cited and sighted and destroyed the ice-monster with his toy water-gun! He dressed up like a vigilante-thief named 'Sparrow' for this blog about becoming a destroyer of myths. His life was forever changed.



VALERIE: As long as Isaac is not insane, I'll stand by his typical American eccentricity.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on April 28, 2021
Last Updated on April 28, 2021
Tags: Folklore

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Rose Thief Rose Thief

A Story by Abishai100