Point Break: American Diana

Point Break: American Diana

A Story by Abishai100
"

A team of skilled Ocean Beach surfer-thieves attempt to perform Robin Hood actions against terrorism-linked blood-diamond barons.

"
A California vignette about blood-diamond dowry to sign off with for my readers, 
----
====

In sunny California, a team of daring bank robbers calling themselves the Pirates had organized to perform a special diamond heist of a bank's safe-box in Ocean Beach containing 'blood diamonds' belonging to an LA baron running these gems financing terrorism from Africa and Europe. The Pirates were led by Isaac Satan, an Algerian-American, and were a team of daring beach goers who liked surfing the wild and sunny waters of Ocean Beach. California had become something of a beach-detention.



ISAAC SATAN: My team of Pirates are professional and love California and are set to destroy the aura of this diamond baron.



Isaac's girlfriend Valerie worried that all this blood-diamond paranoia would tarnish the California labors involved with modern terrorism subversion, since she valued the more idealistic approach to beach life and surfing. However, Isaac assured her that the ergonomics of diamond infiltration involved the real human vitality involved with interfering with the power and prestige of baron organized California gem temptations.



Isaac's team of Pirates liked surfing on the waters of Ocean Beach regularly, and they enjoyed thinking about why the joys of California life reflected a natural appreciation of the vitality of surfing the matrix of modern American wizardry.



Isaac Satan's twin brother Amlan however was worried that all this blood-diamond infiltration in sunny California would draw too much attention to the natural problems of terrorism-linked gems linking to Africa and Europe.



Nevertheless, the gals of the Pirates believed that this blood-diamond piracy during the Coronavirus tribulation would bring a special optimism regarding the natural splendor of California intelligence work, since most people overlooked the basic value of finding and extracting anti-terrorism labors in times of great capitalism exploitation, threatening the natural beauty of American naturalism.



AMLAN: I'll be wearing my perfect rabbit-mask for this diamond-heist of the baron's blood-diamonds from Africa/Europe.



The Pirates were costumed and ready to perform a daring feat of great gem movements that would declare to the modern world the unreliability of moving evil blood-diamonds from Africa and Europe into North America and sunny California. However, would the California authorities/police consider these feats of the Pirates nothing less than dangerous and undesirable vigilantism?



The Pirates walked into the California Bank in Ocean Beach on a warm Friday in July costumed/masked and wielding water-guns filled with corrosive HCL acid. They brought handheld radios playing classical music and told the manger, guardsmen, and customers and patrons inside the fine bank building they're from a local theater group hired by Interpol, the Euro-police body to take photos of a California baron's foreign diamonds for the LA Times.



ISAAC: The manager was explained that we had a media-file for photosharing of the baron's diamonds in the vault-room.



ISAAC: We walked out of the California Bank that day with $20 million worth of blood-diamonds from Africa/Europe.



When they're inside the vault-room, the Pirates had shocked the escorting guardsman/manager by revealing their water-guns were filled with corrosive acid and that their infiltration act was a secret underground mission to switch American baron gems which were possibly terrorism-linked blood-diamonds with government-assembled gems, which were of course fakes! The water-guns, or acid-guns' used for this diamond heist in Ocean Beach, were symbols of modern espionage.



After the elaborate media-faked heist of the evil California baron's blood diamonds, Isaac and his Pirates celebrated with their gals with a fine performance of Ocean Beach surfing for TV reporters and newspapers and magazine/journal editors.



ISAAC: What's remarkable to me is that California beach life is not an aversion to the idea of terrorism subversion!



Isaac had two kids from Valerie and his other Pirate thief-pals had kids too with their gals, and there was a fine time flirting and playing on the warm sands of the Ocean Beach layout in sunny California. Of course, Coronavirus masks were worn too after some sunbathing for modern precautions!



A special rookie-cop for the LAPD was assigned to this Robin Hood case of blood-diamond surfers, and his name was Keanu Utah, and he promised to deliver to the Times a careful report of the dynamics of terrorism-linked gems from Africa/Europe!



ISAAC: It's a shame that Officer Utah doesn't appreciate how we used terrorism-subversion to fund our seafood bistro.



OFFICER UTAH: I want to be sure these pirates aren't false vigilantes hiding behind the claimed divinity of terrorism-erasure.



LA TIMES: If all this blood-diamond folklore actually results in real anti-terrorism rhetoric, we might see improved capitalism.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond detection and infiltration requires extraordinary modern intelligence labors and piracy-damage.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on May 4, 2021
Last Updated on May 4, 2021
Tags: Heist, California

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing