Valencia/Valeria: Euro-Dreamer

Valencia/Valeria: Euro-Dreamer

A Story by Abishai100
"

A dancing soccer wiz in Valencia transforms into a capital photo-darkman, creating a debate on modern draught.

"
An offbeat re-interpretation of the iconic romance-film from Europe, Il Postino, with a special capitalism-psychosis edge, inspired by the film Someone to Watch Over Me
----
====

Valencia (Spain) is an idyllic place to visit, and it's the home of an iconic club-soccer team that's boasted international legends including Aimar, Silva, and Kempes. Valencia CF is a club-soccer team which is part of Spain's La Liga division, tops in Europe, comparable to Italy's Serie A league and England's Premier League! Well, that's why Valencia is the site of our story about sports fanfare, photography...and obsession in Europe.



An amateur comic-book artist named Amlan Satan happened to be a new hot rookie playing for Valencia. He's making Batman sketches and searching for the right inspiration for a Catwoman photo-line of street-fare photos highlighting the magical beauty of European women and a European fascination with adventure!



AMLAN SATAN: I love my Valencia, and my little toy-like camera, which I'll use to find this perfect Catwoman-model.



The iconic Mestalla Stadium in Valencia is the home of the club-team which has toasted many triumphs in La Liga as well as the Champions League in Europe. This is a place where legends are toasted, perhaps prior to or following their jaunted romps in the World Cup soccer tourney. What makes the Mestalla Stadium great is that many great athletes play there...and many gorgeous female fans can be found cheering there!



Amlan is an excellent Valencia midfielder whose skill is unrivaled in today's La Liga play, helping his team get to the top of his division and rivaling great Spanish teams including Barcelona and Real Madrid. This is because Valencia has great fans and teamwork and is seeking to oust the domination of the Euro-team Bayern Munich from the Champions League, and Amlan might be instrumental in this achievement.



AMLAN SATAN: I love reading about Valencia in new era magazines celebrating the sheer magic of Euro-designs.



Valencia has boasted incredible athletes who've shined well in the World Cup, including Villa/Silva who won the World Cup 2010 for Spain, the first title for the Spanish, which was really quite a remarkable triumph, given the pool of competitors that year, which included Argentina, Brazil, Netherlands, and Portugal.



AMLAN SATAN: I want that darn La Liga title for Valencia, which will help us see past our horrid rivals, Bayern Munich.



Life changed radically for Amlan, Valencia's kid-wiz. He met a gorgeous fashion-model named Valeria in Spain who happened to be the girlfriend of an underground diamond-thief named Sparrow who's trying to subvert the dark influences of corrupt capitalism barons trafficking conflict-diamonds to finance terrorist regimes all around the world. Sparrow is Valeria's superhero, but she's become Amlan's special object of obsession, and he's forsaken his Valencia to track this modern beauty and take secret photos of her with his toy-like camera, insisting she's the Catwoman-model he's been seeking all his life!



AMLAN SATAN: I'll transform myself into the painter Gauguin and track Valeria as a serious artistic photo-dancer.



What makes this 'transformation story' of obsession so intriguing in modern Europe is not its focus on magazine culture, sports fanfare, capitalism imagination, or even street folklore but its special spotlight on the undeniable odd but seemingly almost 'magical' face of new era democracy. What will happen to Amlan and his special 'photo-depression' diary? We shall see!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on May 20, 2021
Last Updated on May 20, 2021
Tags: European Soccer, Photography, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing