Five Element Ninjas!

Five Element Ninjas!

A Story by Abishai100
"

FEN is sent to the Derby (Kentucky) to perform a valuable blood-diamond anti-terrorism dance!

"
A fantasy-adventure short inspired by the great martial arts films of yesteryear, like the iconic if graphic Five Elements Ninjas. Enjoy (and stay safe!), 
----
====

The Five Element Ninjas (FEN) were in the USA investigating blood-diamond traffic used to finance terrorism around the modern globe! FEN was using modernized methods to disseminate images of fertile democracy on a planet overrun by capitalism corruption.



FEN: We've studied at the finest Academy, and we're prepared to work as infiltration agents in Kentucky.



FEN was comprised of five underground super-ninjas. Two of them were twin brothers, Amlan/Isaac Satan.



The one trait all the ninjas of FEN shared was that they're extraordinary thieves, pirates, bank-robbers, and diamond-burglars. They've taken bearer-bonds from Euro-barons immersed in terrorism for Interpol, but now they're on a special blood-diamond case in Kentucky (USA)!



FEN: We'll be intercepting an armored truck headed to the Kentucky Derby holding Baron Kuyt's blood-diamonds.



The getaway specialist of FEN is none other than John Stewart, an American pseudo-journalist now working undercover to deliver fortune-relief to groups like UNICEF threatened by terrorist-traffic in Africa connected to conflict-gem mining!



JOHN: I'll be driving up along the bikes of the other ninjas after they've lifted the Kuyt-gems from the armored truck!



AMLAN: We have to be sure this intercession on blood-diamond traffic in North America doesn't disrupt normal journalism.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond highways threaten the viable integrity of the modern global diamond matrix...and capitalism!



ISAAC: I just want to get home to  my gorgeous Algerian-American girl, Elka Pointe, who detests all this terrorism study.



FEN was descended from Asiatic Eastern Europeans, Cossacks, and Algerians connected to migrating ninja-clans excommunicated from China during the great Japanese conflict.



FEN: We stand for the values of capitalism-defense in a post-9/11 world shocked by the horrors of terrorism.



It had been known for some time that blood-diamond traffic stretched into Kentucky because of the Kentucky Derby. That's why FEN was assigned to the Derby for this blood-diamond intercession of Baron Kuyt's conflict-gems in 2020, during the Coronavirus quarantine early period.



WHO: We care about the distribution of world-health dialogue in these times of capitalism-stress and quarantine work.



AMLAN: I have to wonder what my girlfriend would make of all this new era capitalism ninja-work!



The financing enemy behind all this Kentucky Derby blood-diamond corruption was Axe-Zorin, rumored to be tied to the terrorist organization Cobra!



ZORIN: The Derby has become a tradition for capitalism vanities...and American magazines swallow this as profit-couture.



FEN ninjas worked to intercept the Baron Kuyt blood-diamonds and then dealt with Axe-Zorin's assigned minions dressed in official army gear, pretending to be defenders of the American ideal at the Derby. However, FEN member John, dressed in costume-gear, stopped the sniper-member of these army-masqueraders with a swift ground-blow with stars and knives!



FEN took an American princess as hostage after lifting the Kuyt gems from the Derby that year, and they delivered her to the Post in a paper-bag mask, claiming she'd been educated in the dangers of anti-capitalism terrorism. Baron Kuyt was infuriated, since this princess happened to be his niece Sandy.



KUYT: I'm sending my gargoyle 'Leatherface' to hunt down these 'Five Element Ninjas' and decapitate them singly!



FEN: We won't stop this new blood-diamond crusade until 'Leatherface' is delivered in a box to Interpol.



Will FEN succeed in this very important modern task? Will Amlan get to go home to his beloved sexy girlfriend? Will Baron Kuyt's reign of blood-diamond terrorism finally come to its desired end? Stay tuned.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on May 24, 2021
Last Updated on May 24, 2021
Tags: Fantasy-Adventure

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing