The Toy Idea

The Toy Idea

A Story by Abishai100
"

An underground ninja becomes a Romanian imaginarium keeper, discovering peace after a life lived in darkness.

"
A spiritual story about discovering peace amidst a life served in controversial economic and political danger work! Inspired by The Saint (Val Kilmer). Enjoy, 
----

====

Amlan was in Bucharest after his latest heist of a Euro-baron's blood diamonds, 'conflict gems' mined by warlords in South Africa to fund terrorism, on behalf of Interpol agencies! Amlan wanted to now settled down and get married. His mother was Romanian and his father Algerian, and Amlan chose to settle down in Romania. He loved toys and comic books, both popular in the colored European city of Bucharest.



AMLAN: What makes Romania and Bucharest so special is a unique spotlight on the neon face of cultural tranquility.



The bistros and street-fare of Bucharest was at the surface of an otherwise lively and fun city. The days were filled with great restaurant atmospherics and food in Romania, which is what Amlan really liked.



The nights in Bucharest were colored by forms of great modern and neo-classical club scenes and after-party theatrics, where young people had gathered to celebrate the confluence of vibrancy...and passion!



AMLAN: The comics and folklore or Romania leave nothing to be desired for fans of general folklore coloring!



Amlan had grown weary of a ninja life of conflict-gem infiltration in Europe and wanted to find a nice Romanian girl to marry now. He'd felt like a nerd of politics and capitalism his time after graduating from Dartmouth, and now he wanted to become a fully adult married man!



AMLAN: Work in the ninja-garden is nothing short of becoming an alien-interceptor of pure terrorism and danger.



Amlan opened a toy-store in Romania which also offered customers/parents comic books for children they could purchase for indoor imagination activities. This educational satellite quickly became compared to Highlights Magazine in the USA.



AMLAN: Collecting Romanian treasures online and in bazaars can offer the modern capitalist a world of peace.



Amlan met two different women in Romania and fell in love with both of them. One was a street seamstress named Ezzy who wore a flower in her hair and had lovely brown eyes. She was impressed with Amlan's toy store.



The other woman was a Tarom stewardess named Elka who was a pretty young sky-traveler and liked Amlan's comic book collection and his overall optimism towards modern politics and commerce!



CONSUMER/CRITIC: The toys and youth-books offered in Amlan's store in Bucharest leave nothing to be desired!



AMLAN: My favorite toy collection is one of Romanian infantry collection figures, highlighting the history of World Wars.



A major movie star became so impressed with Amlan's investments that he decided to feature his enterprise in his new film about blood-diamond politics threatening everyday life and commerce in peaceful areas of Europe. This movie ended up winning the Best Picture (Golden Globes) for the main character. Amlan was thrilled with this newfound media spotlight!



AMLAN: God bless Romania...and I'm grateful for the successes of my toys and comics in Bucharest; peace always dresses.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on May 26, 2021
Last Updated on May 26, 2021
Tags: Toys

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing