Raiden: The Romanian Damsel!

Raiden: The Romanian Damsel!

A Story by Abishai100
"

Amlan Satan transforms into Raiden in a way to find a new vampire-diary in Romania to escape his ninja-life of blood-diamond dread.

"
A fantasy-adventure set in Europe...and based on the human yearning for basic dualism. Enjoy (signing off), 
----
====

Amlan Satan was an ex-Interpol agent who'd been subverting Euro-baron influence of blood-diamond smuggling into Europe, used to finance terrorism. Now he's collecting Romanian vampire-comics and trying to explore his mystical love of vampire-folklore, set on visiting on places like Bucharest and Transylvania in Romania, learning about the sensuous adventures linked to vampire adventures.



Amlan decided to adopt a special video-game avatar for his newfound quest. This was a 'Mortal Kombat' lighting-thief avatar named Raiden, a symbol of raw divinity, but this hadn't been Amlan's ninja-alias from his dark past!



AMLAN: I want to meet a gorgeous Romanian damsel and learn if she's a vampire and if she'll have me as a beau!



Amlan Satan was code-named 'Sparrow' for his government-ninja work infiltrating blood-diamond silos controlled by these corrupt Euro-barons financing terrorism. Now, Amlan/Sparrow wanted a new kind of fantasy-adventure in enchanted Romania, and he found it in the arms of a gorgeous Romanian damsel named Mihaela who happened to be a real-life female vampire! He didn't care. He'd become obsessed, folks.



AMLAN/SPARROW: I seek to take Mihaela all around Romania and find safety and magic in this Romania paradise!



Firstly, Amlan/Sparrow had to sever his ties to the government officers working with blood-diamond infiltration, and he had to persuade this office that he's done with this ninja-labor, but to do so, he had to realign with his old ninja-thief pals to steal one more batch of conflict-gems from a Euro-baron hiding blood-diamonds in a Bucharest/Romania bank. He kept this a secret from Mihaela.



Amlan/Sparrow got redressed in his pirate-costume and outfitted with his old government-office allies in a Bucharest heist of real daring. The three costumed pirates walked into the Bucharest pirate claiming to be part of an Eastern European theater-team seeking to take Polaroids of the Euro-baron Emil Kuyt's Belgian gems ($20 million!) in his safe-box for a media presentation. While taking the photos, Amlan/Sparrow switched the Kuyt-stones for fake ones hidden in the soles of his shoes while the escorting manager/guardsman was busy playing with the fake 'theater-team' toy acid-guns (water-guns filled with hot acid!). The three costumed pirates walked out of the Bucharest bank with the Antwerp stones belonging to Baron Kuyt that day.



BANK MANAGER: All we really know is that the three circus-performers were part of some strange media diamond bank show!



Just one week later, rivals of Baron Kuyt had stormed into the same bank wearing rabbit-masks demanding that they had to steal the Antwerp diamonds from his safe-box and wielding deadly guns. This was written off of course in the Romanian news as a deranged form of modern anti-Interpol underground crime.



AMLAN/SPARROW: We'd achieved a minor theatrical miracle in that Romanian bank and enjoyed a post-heist dance-theater!



AMLAN/SPARROW: My ninja-life in blood-diamond work is over, and now I'm pursuing my vampire-love with Mihaela.



Amlan/Sparrow transformed into the vampire hunter named Snake-Eyes, a name borrowed from American comic books. He took Mihaela on a terrific Romanian adventure in which they shot tranquilizer-arrows tipped with holy water into the heart of real-life vampires lurking in modern Budapest and Transylvania. Snake-Eyes (Amlan/Sparrow) explained this new life of metaphysical fantasy was part of his redemption, a way to escape political and economic madness working with conflict-gems.



MIHAELA: Romania is teeming with sexy female vampires, and I must shield Amlan/Snake-Eyes from this visual temptation!



SNAKE-EYES: Let's go revel in the night-life of modern Bucharest/Romania, Mihaela.
MIHAELA: I'll show you another side of Romania, darling.



Snake-Eyes (Amlan/Sparrow) had to draw out Mihaela from a literal world of Romanian vampire ditches, convincing her to come away from her dark past life of bloodsucking fury and into his arms for a new life of Christian devotion and temperance. He'd become a vampire too, because of his love for Mihaela, and she in turn protected her beau from these deadly Romanian bloodsuckers.



SNAKE-EYES: Romania's gorgeous, Mihaela!
MIHAELA: It's land of laid-out natural beauty, darling.



ROMANIAN NEWSPAPER: Snake-Eyes/Mihaela are the 'Bonnie and Clyde' of new era vampire-dance with their crossbow.



Firstly, Snake-Eyes (Amlan/Sparrow) wanted to travel freely around Romania with Mihaela by transiting the Bucharest Airport without any modern dread regarding antisocial terrorism created by those nefarious darklords he'd encountered in his past dark like of government-ninja work in Europe. He considered this new life of airport-terminal transit a chance to find a different kind of lit-up environmental providence!



Amlan/Snake-Eyes had a dream one night in which he's visited by the metaphysical spirit of the great and terrifying Red Dragon who wanted to test his newfound faith in his discovered life of reborn magic.



RED DRAGON: Your Romanian vampire-damsel Mihaela is simply an angel of escapism.
SNAKE-EYES (Amlan/Sparrow): No, she's my special angel of redemption!
RED DRAGON: You're transfixed by temporary beauty, used to ignore the reality of terrorism.
SNAKE-EYES: No, Mihaela will save me from my past life of dark warlord activities!
RED DRAGON: Will she offer you a way to forget about your true identity, Snake?
SNAKE-EYES: I'm not a snake...but rather a dreamer!
RED DRAGON: Mihaela can't help you forget your real life of political labors, Snake.
SNAKE-EYES: I doubt that!
RED DRAGON: You're an advocate of daydreams...not sanity.
SNAKE-EYES: No, I'm simply a champion of simplified storytelling!
RED DRAGON: What's the inspiration behind a false-truth, embedded in a hypnotizing fairy-tale?
SNAKE-EYES: The magic of stories is that they help us transcend the trauma of endured bureaucracy!
RED DRAGON: There's no escape from the reality of constructed labors.
SNAKE-EYES: Well, there's certainly a road to imagined celebrity!
RED DRAGON: Celebrity?
SNAKE-EYES: Why yes, the secret is in the highways of the social dance!
RED DRAGON: Your preoccupation with myths will reveal you to be an illusionist.
SNAKE-EYES: I believe that my quest is one of...Romanian detention.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on May 27, 2021
Last Updated on May 27, 2021
Tags: Fantasy-Adventure

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Windy PhD Windy PhD

A Story by Abishai100