Germany Heist!

Germany Heist!

A Story by Abishai100
"

Amlan Satan and Jurgen Klose orchestrate a Frankfurt heist of Goldfinger's gold from Deutsche Bank while courting democracy.

"
A fun Euro-heist fable inspired by the great Bond film Goldfinger! Enjoy, 
----

====

Frankfurt (Germany) is a great Euro-city, and so it's the site of our tale of a dastardly-duo of master thieves, real modern-day pirates, who seek to undermine the influence of a German capitalism-baron named Goldfinger who smuggles war-gold and conflict-gems from Africa and across Europe. The duo is Amlan Satan and Jurgen Klose. Satan/Klose seek to turn Frankfurt (Germany) into a city of great modern drama and adventure! Will the succeed?



Goldfinger is a pronounced terrorism-financier in Europe. He'd finance terrorist groups as diverse as ISIS and Cobra. He's also been using smuggled gold and 'blood diamonds' to fund various underworld activities. However, he's currently been 'marked' by the master-thieves Satan and Klose.



SATAN (Amlan): I've fallen in love with Goldfinger's gypsy-mistress Esmerelda, but will she have a pirate?



Amlan Satan and Jurgen Klose are real modern adventurers. One is an Algerian-American journalist who decided to become a bank robber in Europe. The other is a college professor who likewise decided to become a low-class thief despite his aristocratic roots in Germany. Satan/Klose seek to steal some real gold from Goldfinger from the Deutsche Bank in Frankfurt (Germany).



KLOSE (Jurgen): Germany's been through heaven and hell, and we'll have to be perfect calculators for this Goldfinger heist!



Satan/Klose intend to walk into the Deutsche Bank in Frankfurt (Germany) costumed as theater-performers and acrobats and wielding water-guns, which are actually filled with corrosive HCL acid! They'll tell the bank manager and escorting guardsman they seek to walk into the gold-storage room to take photos of Goldfinger's bars of gold for a media presentation to be included in their theater performance about modern Euro-baron power(s).



BANK MANAGER: Our Deutsche institution is a respected Euro-institution, and we're proud of our internal securities!



SATAN (Amlan): Goldfinger's gypsy-mistress Esmerelda has a lovely daughter Danica, with whom I've courted a fondness.



Satan/Klose march into the Deutsche Bank in Frankfurt (Germany) costumed-as-planned and present to the manager their intentionality as planned. They're quickly and expeditiously escorted into the gold-room where they may take photos of the Goldfinger gold bars under supervision by an escorting armed guardsman. The two costumed thieves pretending to be media-staged theater performers inform the guardsman/manager inside the gold vault-room of the Frankfurt (Germany) bank that their stage-play demo prop toy water-guns are actually filled with corrosive HCL acid.



KLOSE: We'll take Goldfinger's gold-bars and sneak out the bank bathroom with our duffel-bags.
SATAN: If anyone follows us, we'll make a stink to the press about this anti-terrorism operation!
KLOSE: Goldfinger's immersed in terrorism-linked smuggling, so we want no extra trouble.
SATAN: Yeah, we don't want to use our 'acid-guns' to sully Goldfinger's gold bars for media scandal!



Satan/Klose walked out of the Deutsche Bank in Frankfurt (Germany) that day with over $20 million in gold-bars owned by Goldfinger the nefarious underworld terrorism-financier. Meanwhile, Satan (Amlan) snatched his love-bird Esmerelda and her beautiful daughter Danica to take with them to the Swiss dive. The Frankfurt Foil, the main German gazette, reported that two 'master thieves' (Satan/Klose) orchestrated a theatrical heist of Goldfinger's gold supply from the Deutsche Bank vault room that day and created a real media splash about infiltrating modern-day terrorism barons inside a reputed German financial institution!



SATAN: We'll take the Frankfurt U-Bahn with our duffel-bags of Goldfinger gold to the Airport!
KLOSE: We'll deposit traded assets into a new private Swiss account to retire comfy in Geneva.



FRANKFURT FOIL: This was a tale of modern anti-terrorism pirates who created a real dance for Goldfinger!



INTERPOL: Blood diamonds and gold smugglers comprise a real modern doctor-threat to capitalism diaries.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

15 Views
Added on June 5, 2021
Last Updated on June 5, 2021
Tags: Heist, Europe!

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Devil's One Devil's One

A Story by Abishai100