Jigsaw: American Crimes

Jigsaw: American Crimes

A Story by Abishai100
"

An American prince seeks out of a life of government-infiltrating work and settles in Manhattan but must deconstruct a real doll-destroyer.

"
A crime-noir elegy inspired by Zodiac (David Fincher). Enjoy! 

----
====
----
Prince Amlan Satan moved into Manhattan and became the unofficial King of New York. He'd worked as a diamond-infiltrator, subverting spheres constructed by capitalism-barons smuggling blood-diamonds (warlord-mined gems from Africa/Europe used to finance terrorism!) into North America as an Interpol-agency relation. Amlan worked with the field-alias 'Sparrow' and had built the reputation of being a cunning ninja-operator of the corrupted global diamond market. He'd helped agents lift baron blood-diamond holdings from safe-boxes in bank vaults all across the USA and had finally settled in Manhattan (NY) as an investor of New York society and commerce, using Wall Street to champion a legitimate peaceful capitalism enterprise.
----
Prince Amlan wanted to marry now and asked his Interpol-relation buddies to help him find the right maiden to marry and settle down with in beautiful Manhattan. His buddies were still working loosely in places like Antwerp, Amsterdam, and Auckland, trying to rid the world of corrupted gems from Africa/Europe used to fund terrorist groups gone rogue around the modern world. This was like the 'GI Joe' of modern capitalism vigilance, and it spoke to anti-capitalism threats to modern globalization commerce stretching at least ideologically all the way to 9/11, when anti-Western terrorists destroyed the commerce-symbolic World Trade Center in NYC with hijacked planes. Now, Amlan wanted a sunny life of simple peaceful advice about life and posterity from his old 'GI Joe' blood-diamond pals.
----
Prince Amlan sent out notices to New York society that he'd be attending various high-end NY society parties to meet the right woman to marry. The rumors flew that he was trying to become the Great Gatsby himself, and Amlan took this gossip as a compliment, ironically feeling that his cause was as cultural as it was spiritual! He wanted Americans to embrace the idea of handsomely mounted capital shared wealth in human society, despite the modern woes surrounding anti-civilization terrorism. He'd effectively become a sort of 'prince' or 'king' of American rhetoric. He asked his old buddies on where to find the right social circles to mingle with and find the right intelligent attractive American lady to settle down with in beautiful Manhattan. He even wrote a society-romance editorial in the prestigious New Yorker magazine titled Romance of the Democrat.
----
Prince Amlan was about to be tested in mettle and faith by a nefarious New York super-villain named Jigsaw, a man disfigured by the accident caused by a chemical-plant burglary mishap concocted by his mafia bosses. Jigsaw was rendered as a man with a somewhat scarred face and therefore usually donned a mask to re-cast himself as an American psycho. He sent letters to New York papers with messages like, "Democracy will die," "Romance is for robots,' and "Beware the real terrorists!" This became his new antisocial flag, and it was loosely directed at the American princes like Amlan Satan who wanted to establish a legitimate capitalism throne in symbolic places like Manhattan (NY). Jigsaw even sent a direct threat-letter in the New Yorker targeting Prince Amlan as a modern-day vain Citizen Kane.
----
PRINCE AMLAN: I've read Jigsaw's notices and New Yorker piece sent as a terrorism-letter. He's obviously a man consumed by the fires of his own calculations. He's the modern leviathan of American urban geometry, and he seeks to turn traffic into the misshapen underworld resembling his accidentally disfigured human face! To apprehend and comprehend the likes of the American super-criminal Jigsaw, we must remain vigilant that we're on a special American 'crusade' to defend our society from the natural frailties that arise from the urges to entreat the cardinal 'sins' of spiritual/religious doctoring. For the greatest life-malady created by modern terrorism is the 'spore' of urban dollars, requiring the 'sedation' offered by democracy. We must deconstruct Jigsaw through real dialogue.
----
====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on June 12, 2021
Last Updated on June 12, 2021
Tags: Crime-Noir, Comics

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing