Geneva: Diamond Heist [Plunkett]

Geneva: Diamond Heist [Plunkett]

A Story by Abishai100
"

A wily ex-gov't operator named Satan/Shadow attempts a rough heist of a baron's 'pink diamonds' (Blood Diamonds) from a Swiss-bank!

"
A fun blood-diamond vignette set in Switzerland and inspired by Flawless (Demi Moore)! Thanks so much for reading, 
----

====

Amlan Satan, ex-CIA, was in Geneva (Switzerland) to execute a diamond-heist of a corrupt baron named Goldfinger who's dabbling in blood-diamond traffic linked to modern terrorism. Satan (Amlan) had become simply jaded with all this new age capitalism corruption and didn't want to stand by as a simple CIA agent and instead wanted to work as an underground 'vigilante' to subvert the sphere of Goldfinger in iconic Switzerland. Satan changed his name temporarily to Plunkett and obtained a transit-passport during which he temporarily established himself as a Swiss photojournalist named Plunkett, taking media diction of Goldfinger in Switzerland!



Geneva (Switzerland) had become a nice iconic city of great fortune and travel, and Satan (Amlan) knew he'd have to operate in the great Euro area as a disguised foreigner to infiltrate the safe-box silo of the private Swiss-bank in which Goldfinger stored his pink-color sprayed rough blood-diamonds. Satan (Amlan) had to stakeout the Geneva area and work out its traffic patterns for the day of the heist!



AMLAN SATAN: I'll give myself the vigilante-codename Shadow!



After departing from the CIA, Satan/Shadow had a falling-out with his beautiful wife Esmerelda who didn't approve of this radical measure. She also feared her husband was sinking into some kind of self-indulgent vigilante-fantasy and simply wanted a divorce. He's shattered, but his new mission is helping to comfort his poor mind!



SATAN/SHADOW: I'll take the Geneva metro to the Swiss-bank, disguised as a Saudi investor named Prakash.



Now, those fancy 'pink' rough diamonds in the safe-box of the Swiss-bank the 'Shadow' (Amlan Satan!) is targeting are actually normal white rough blood-diamonds from Africa, but Goldfinger's had them spray-painted in pink color.



Satan/Shadow walks into the Swiss-bank with a plastic pen of pink dye hidden in the soles of his shoes alongside some fake rough diamonds. He's disguised as the Saudi investor Prakash and explains to the manager/guardsman that he wishes to take Swiss photos of the Goldfinger 'pink diamonds' for the press and agrees to be supervised for the photos.



Inside, the wily Shadow ('Prakash') tells the guardsman/manager he's brought a sample water-gun from his new toy-store enterprise in Europe and his own diamonds to store in his new safe-box for his Swiss account. He then reveals his water-gun is filled with acid and explains he once worked for an Interpol press agency regarding blood-diamond infiltration. He distracts the manager/guardsman by encouraging them to play with his little 'acid-gun' and while they're playing and distracted, Shadow ('Prakash') switches the Goldfinger 'pink diamonds' (blood-diamonds!) with the fakes in his shoes and dyes them pink with his pink-dye pen. He then turns to the guardsman/manager and explains, "All this photo-work of Goldfinger's pink gems reminds me of Dartmouth!"



BANK MANAGER: We're pleased to have Mr. Prakash for this Goldfinger pink-gem media story and his new toy account!



GOLDFINGER: I'll grab this elusive 'Mr. Prakash' and determine his intentionality towards diamond-dialogue.



SHADOW (Amlan Satan): That bank was so immaculate and well-maintained, I almost felt guilty!



While inside that safe-box area of the prestigious Swiss-bank, Shadow (Amlan Satan) noted how meticulously the guardsman paid attention to the security-services of the blood-diamond storage. This is what required the wily ex-CIA Shadow to be sort of 'theatrical' in his method of distraction and extraction and swap of the terrorism-linked pink gems belonging to Goldfinger in that awesome Swiss-bank.



Afterwards, Satan (Amlan) decided to attend the opening ceremony of the Summer Olympics in Zurich, where he cheered on the great Swiss tennis champion Roger Federer who's attempting to grab his consecutive gold-medal in the tennis event that summertime.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond research is crucial for modern era subversion of terrorism linkage diaries.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on July 1, 2021
Last Updated on July 1, 2021
Tags: Swiss Heist, Blood-Diamond

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing