Skyjacked!

Skyjacked!

A Story by Abishai100
"

Satan/Scarecrow is an Interpol-relations infiltrator on a Qatar Airways mission involving a skyjacking to remove blood-diamonds from a traveling baron's gargoyle.

"
A blood-diamond adventure portrait inspired by the amazing modernism film Skyjacked (James Brolin). God bless America, 
----
====

Libya had seen much drama, and its rich and complicated history included the spread of Christianity, the rise of the Ottomans, and the solidification of Islam in the Middle East. It had seen a monarchy crumble at the hand of a revolution and then its revolutionary leader deposed in the first Civil War. Yes folks, Libya's seen it all!



Amlan Satan (aka, 'Scarecrow') is an Algerian-American diamond-thief Interpol-relations infiltrator working with terrorism-financing connected to gem-mining in Africa by new era warlords. He's tracked one capitalism-baron in Europe named Goldfinger who's been trafficking in blood-diamonds to create rings of terrorist-financing opportunities around the world and creating strange worries with factions ranging from the IRA to Cobra. Now, Amlan Satan has tracked Baron Goldfinger to Libya where he thinks there's some unholy diamond-deposits from Africa connected to chemical weapons silos and corporate corruption possibly linked to insider-men employed unknowingly by Qatar Airways. Amlan Satan (aka, 'Scarecrow') has to skyjack a Qatar flight carrying a Goldfinger-henchman moving blood-diamonds and must coordinate this special world-mission like a real nerdist.



GOLDFINGER: You're to transport these Libyan blood-diamonds from Tripoli to British Columbia via Qatar resources!



Amlan Satan (aka, 'Scarecrow') is on this flight with Goldfinger's henchman and appears out of the blue out of the airplane bathroom costumed as a deviant Scarecrow. He announces to the pilot and flight-crew and passengers in business-class, where Goldfinger's henchman is sitting with his case of diamonds, that he's wielding a toy water-gun containing corrosive HCL acid.



Now, because Libya had endured a strange moment in time during the Barbary Wars, it's seeing lots of ground resource-movement traffic regarding the prioritization of wealth-distribution concerns arising from serious governance and wealth ideology dialogue. It's the cause of the first Civil War which deposed its iconic revolutionary leader. You might see why Goldfinger would find such a 'hot country' prime for some serious blood-diamond smuggling amidst all this ground-level chaos!



SATAN/SCARECROW: I have no doubts Goldfinger's using Libyan diamonds to finance motions in chemical missiles.



Satan/Scarecrow boards Qatar Airways dressed like a normal businessman with normal luggage, claiming he's a toy designer working with youth children's kits involving nonviolence-themed toys and aqueous shooting substances like NaCl and H2O! The luggage security clears him to board the flight.



Now, we know terrorism and piracy and new era profiteerism has been seen linked to airlines for some time now and throughout the history of the late 20th Century. It's been covered by CNN and other news agencies. It's made for some outstanding modern traffic intrigue storytelling, right?



SATAN/SCARECROW: After my Qatar-mission, I plan to see Blood Diamond (Leo DiCaprio) comfy on Netflix!



Qatar boasts some of the world's finest air-transit amenities and its flight-staff and pilots are considered some of the world's best. It's why Goldfinger's employed secret 'inside-employees' to secure his movement of blood-diamonds in and out of Libya (and the Middle East!). What will Scarecrow utilize on this passenger flight?



SATAN/SCARECROW: The fine class amenities on Qatar makes me almost guilty carrying out this Interpol-cause.



Amlan Satan for a moment is distracted by a really gorgeous airline stewardess who happens to be secretly in the employ of Goldfinger and has been eyeing Satan, believing to be some kind of diamond-smuggler or intelligence operator. Satan/Scarecrow reminds himself not to become too winded/distracted but remained fixed upon this 'Bond-girl' of the skies.



It was during the sunset of the first-leg of the Qatar flight from Libya/Tripoli to Vancouver (British Columbia) that Satan transformed into the acid-gun wielding Scarecrow, claiming to the entire airplane that he seeks only Goldfinger's terrorism-linked blood-diamond, held in the case of the dastardly passenger sitting comfy in the amazing business-class flight section!



SCARECROW: I want Goldfinger's diamonds, ghoul.
GHOUL: Why's I'm scared of freak like you, eh?
SCARECROW: Man, I know you're ready to die for the gems, bro!
GHOUL: Bro?
SCARECROW: Do you want acid on your scalp, good man?
GHOUL: No.



After Scarecrow steals Goldfinger's diamonds from the air-hopping ghoul, the ghoul watches with an uproarious roar as Scarecrow (Amlan Satan) sky-jumps off the Qatar flight with the diamond-case in a concealed briefcase-foldout parachute! Awesome, man.



GOLDFINGER: I think this 'Scarecrow' will market airline-simulator games to youngsters in Libya at our expense!



SCARECROW: We don't want post-9/11 paranoia-press, right, good sirs?
INTERPOL: No, we sure don't; congrats on this maiden-heist, Scarecrow.
SCARECROW: God bless America, good sirs.



Interpol's now hired a new agent in Christian who lives in Gotham, a real intelligence-vigilance super-guy who's busy tracking Goldfinger and his blood-diamonds with the help of his Internet-wizard/associate Al.



Satan purchased a very fine Libyan painting with some of his mission profits and is currently dating the Algerian princess Esmerelda Shah.



AMLAN SATAN ('Scarecrow'): When my Interpol-life is over, my married life will be one of...world-dreams.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond traffic threatens transit integrity today regarding capitalism highways leaking in North America.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on July 8, 2021
Last Updated on July 8, 2021
Tags: Airline, Adventure

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Lone-Star Lone-Star

A Story by Abishai100