Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane

A Story by Abishai100
"

A gov't-infiltrator named Satan treks the snowy mountains with a Nepalese guide and encounters the aura of a predatory demi-god.

"
A crypto-horror folk-myth about a ravenous man-wolf thing called Wolfsbane who seems to be a mountain-predator...of human disorientation.  
----

====
A man wanders into the snowy Himalayas as a daring mountain explorer in the winter of 2010. His name's Amlan Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow). He's been working as a blood-diamond Interpol-relations infiltrator to cease terrorism-financing highways stretching from Africa to North America. Now, Storm-Shadow (Amlan Satan) has decided to trek the Himalayas and meditate on the possibility of peace. Alongside him is his mountain Nepalese trek-guide and newfound camping buddy Yuri who's been telling Amlan every night of the local folklore, very secret, of a mysterious man-beast named Wolfsbane.
----
YURI: Wolfsbane is a werewolf-thing with claws and red eyes and horns and gorges and pierces human flesh like a scythe. 
----
Amlan is intrigued and even frightened by this awesome local Himalayas mountain-lore of this werewolf-thing called Wolfsbane. Amlan had read of such a 'moniker' or 'avatar' regarding werewolf mythology in Marvel Comics in North America, but that 'Wolfsbane' was a he-she cross-gender telekinetic pure werewolf, while this 'Wolfsbane' of the Himalayas, a werewolf-thing described by his Nepalese trek-guide Yuri, seems to be more of a raw fleshy hellraiser. Amlan wonders what this entity intends to create and the nature of his/its dominion in these daunting snowy mountains.
----
YURI: We must be wary of what Wolfsbane wants and what he/it intends to defend while frightening us away from here.
----
After some careful meditations, Amlan Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow) decides that he'll encourage/compel his Nepalese mountain-trek guide Yuri to help him find this werewolf-thing Wolfsbane in the Himalayas. Amlan learns that Yuri is quite timid and hesitant to pursue the creature, but Satan (Amlan) flashes the shy guide his Interpol gov't-work card and demands he do this trek-guide task on behalf of a real-life underground work-officer. However, the Nepalese guide continues to be hesitant and even attempts to offer Satan (Amlan) one final omen-warning to avoid such a natural and childish curiosity. 
----
YURI: Wolfsbane is a gate-keeper of vanity, and he must be avoided/respected as a thing of evasion...not study. 
----
However, Amlan remains undeterred and holds Yuri at gunpoint and demands he take him along on this vital mission to find this dangerous werewolf-thing named Wolfsbane. Yuri weeps for the both of them but has no choice and begins their joint-trek to find this Wolfsbane. After 2.5 weeks of trekking, Yuri brings the overly-curious Amlan to the cave dwelling of where Wolfsbane may reside/hide/lurk. The two venture in the cave with blinding UV-lights. After about 1 hour of exploration, Yuri/Amlan come face-to-face with the dreaded Wolfsbane, who lunges at the horrified Nepalese guide Yuri, gashing his eyes out and then punching a raw hole in his stomach with his clawed-fist, while Amlan flees with great speed and then straps on his skis to slide down the side of the mountain to a safe camping ranger office, vowing never to disclose or study this diagonal secret. 
----
====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)


© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

18 Views
Added on July 19, 2021
Last Updated on July 19, 2021
Tags: Myth

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing