Brussels Bank-Robbery: Heat (Copycat!)

Brussels Bank-Robbery: Heat (Copycat!)

A Story by Abishai100
"

A wily follow-up thief performs a copycat-heist of a baron's blood diamonds in Brussels to challenge the 'doggy' system.

"
A blood-diamond copycat-tale inspired by Dog Day Afternoon. Enjoy! 
----
====

Brussels (Belgium) is the place where the notorious blood-diamond baron Goldfinger's been storing his terrorism-financing gems from Africa. Now, Goldfinger has a new challenge in Brussels. Follow along!



The rich Brussels bank is where the challenger is planning a successful blood-diamond heist of Goldfinger's terrorism-diamonds, and no security level can hold back this type of adversary, the Red Hood Gang, who's targeted this specific city in Belgium/Europe where blood-diamonds have become underground diadems.



RED HOOD GANG: We're here for Goldfinger's blood-diamonds and care nothing for violence or mess here!



GOLDFINGER: Those b******s stole $10 million worth of high-quality Belgian diamonds from my beloved Brussels bank.



The police-detective on the case of the Red Hood Gang is none other than Elka Maes, a ravishing beauty who's rumored to be assisting Goldfinger in various ways.



A story is rich here, but there's a funny turn in this fable. A 'copycat' theme named 'Thespian' has just arrived in Brussels (Belgium) to perform a theatrical 'copycat-heist' of Goldfinger's remaining gems inside the very-same Brussels bank where Red Hood Gang struck, and this copycat-mime thief, 'Thespian' (real-name: Amlan Satan) loves riding the Brussels Metro.



AMLAN SATAN ('Thespian'): I'm hitting the very-same Brussels bank as Red Hood, but I'll add a water-gun twist.



Satan/Thespian arrives to the Brussels bank off the Metro costumed as a street-mime/performer, claiming to the bank manager he's doing a water-gun street-show about the Red Hood Gang hitting Goldfinger and just wants media-performance photos of Goldfinger's remaining gems, the two large Vanderbilt stones, worth $10 million!



Once inside the safe-box area with the escorting manager/guardsman, Satan/Thespian reveals his water-gun is filled with corrosive acid and proceeds to burn a hole through Goldfinger's safe-box and steal the 2 Vanderbilt stones and replaces them with fake replicas hidden in the lining of his theater-performance costume-jacket. He tells the manager this is a media-stunt designed to reveal to the media that Red Hood Gang is actually on the 'payroll' of Goldfinger, designing elaborate media-stunts to trick the public into turning Goldfinger into a martyr. This 'acid-gun' copycat-followup heist performed by Satan/Thespian will draw in more Interpol-relations investigations into Goldfinger's actual underground ties!



BANK MANAGER: Business at our fine Brussels bank that day was peaceful and normal, so Thespian was timely really.



GOLDFINGER: I'm sending my henchman Leatherface after this clown Thespian!



Thespian (Amlan Satan) was right! Red Hood Gang was indeed working for Goldfinger, painting the nefarious terrorism-financing baron as a martyr with the fake heist. Now, Thespian's actual heist, with Interpol-ties, has drawn in more responsible journalism surrounding Goldfinger's actual underworld activity. The Belgian newspapers call Thespian a modern-day 'genius mime' with a special taste for vigilante-dance.



Satan however is now stalked by Goldfinger's henchman Leatherface who's determined to portray the vigilante-copycat as a following nerd. Leatherface claims Thespian is nothing more than a minion of cops, so Thespian blogs online, in full vigilante-costume, "At least I have the dash to challenge Baron Goldfinger with real theatrics, so his henchman Leatherface should know he's now dealing with a pro-doctor."



Satan/Thespian helps cops track Leatherface and meanwhile buys a Lamborghini with Goldfinger's Vanderbilt money. He then tells the press, "What's the value of vigilantism without a dash of sporting flair?"



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the entire European diamond-matrix and requires drama.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on July 23, 2021
Last Updated on July 23, 2021

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Devil's One Devil's One

A Story by Abishai100