Dead Presidents [Robert Ludlum*]

Dead Presidents [Robert Ludlum*]

A Story by Abishai100
"

A wily team of Chicago thieves called 'Dead-Presidents' perform a rotation-sequence bank-robbery of a baron's terrorism-financing gem for demos.

"
A blood-diamond Chicago heist inspired by my love of  Robert Ludlum and the unusual modern American film Dead Presidents (Hughes Brothers). Thanks for reading (and enjoy!), 
----

====

A team of bank-robbers in Chicago (USA) happened to be Robert Ludlum fans. They'd studied political thrillers and about modern blood-diamond (terrorism-financing) intrigue from Africa/Europe. A baron in Chicago named Goldfinger's smuggling blood-diamonds and storing a valuable Vanderbilt sapphire-gem in the safe-box of a Chicago bank. The bank-robbers who called themselves 'Dead Presidents' staged a daring heist to make the city a place of great political intrigue.



THIEF 1 (Amlan Satan): Algerian-American student of Interpol and capitalism highways and blood-diamond tracks.



SATAN: We're getting this Dead-Presidents Goldfinger heist inspiration from the movie Bloody Mama!



GOLDFINGER: No one better lay hands on my Vanderbilt sapphire ($20 M).



The armored truck by CPD would drive up to the Chicago bank with the Vanderbilt sapphire on the day of the heist.



The 'Dead-Presidents' bank-robbery team happened to be great Bears fans and collected posters of past cheerleader squads from the '70s-80s. This was a very patriotic team wishing to get terrorism-financing out of the sports-festive city of Chicago, home of the '85 Bears.



SATAN: The Bears are still great and always will be, but Dead-Presidents remembers the '85 Bears.



The Dead-Presidents squad were in masks and gears and wielded water-guns on the day of the Goldfinger heist.



CPD: The tools used by modern bank robbers is as important to investigations as the methods the use now.



THIEF 2 (Marcus Raimi): A film-student and lover of bank-robbery films and blood-diamond analyst.



THIEF 3 (Jon Stewart): Bears fan and Chicago resident and hates blood-diamond traffic in Chicago.



THIEF 4 (Raki Thai: Thai-born thief and businessman, and he's an avid fan of Robert Ludlum political novels.



Satan's girlfriend Esmerelda, also from Algeria, has no idea the 'Dead-Presidents' are led by her Chicago beau.



GOLDFINGER: The Chicago bank where I've stored my Vanderbilt sapphire is awesome and respected!



SATAN: We want the Vanderbilt and any bills with printed 'dead presidents' on them.
MARCUS: Are we sure we have time to take cash bills?
RAKI: I suppose we'll make time since we're going in using shifts-rotations.
SATAN: Exactly!



The Dead-Presidents bank-robbery team stakeout the bank about 2 weeks before the heist and note the extraordinary securities surrounding Goldfinger's Vanderbilt and decide to invade the home-residence of one of the guardsman and wear masks and force him to serve as the quiet hostage on the day of the rotation-heist, so he stays quiet.



The getaway driver is a U-Chicago African-American student named Larenz who's been studying blood-diamond terrorism-financing in Africa, and he'll be waiting in a stolen-repainted Chicago cab in a theater-costume and wielding a shotgun in his trunk, waiting for his Dead-Presidents team-mates to arrive off the Chicago subway-metro with the Vanderbilt.



The first two thieves of the Dead-Presidents team enter the bank wearing rabbit masks and demand access to the safe-box area with their water-guns filled with acid and burn holes sufficient to take about $2 million in cash and walk out and board the Chicago subway.



The next Dead-Presidents thief enters in with yet another water-gun filled with acid and hold the pre-trained hostage-guardsman to take him to the safe-box area where he burns a hole to take even more cash, but some of this cash is from Goldfinger's safe-box, but this one doesn't take the Vanderbilt. It's the final Dead-Presidents thief on that same heist-day that performs the Vanderbilt heist. It's Amlan Satan (the Algerian-American!). He walks in with yet another water-gun filled with acid and takes the same pre-trained hostage-guard to the safe-box where he takes Goldfinger's Vanderbilt and places a replica in its place and then storms out of the safe-box with the guard and tells the manager he's an Interpol-agent trying to track the previous 'Dead-Presidents' thieves who came in to take cash from the safe-boxes and from Goldfinger's safe-box and orders the manager to keep this entire heist-sequence confidential. Amlan and the Dead-Presidents had to perform this 'baton-rotation' sequence heist of the eventual Goldfinger Vanderbilt in about a 10-minute rotation before the CPD would get to the bank, delayed actually by the bank-robbery team's getaway driver having left a parked a stolen truck blocking the police-station driveway-garage. Amlan is the one, pretending to be Interpol, who lifts Goldfinger's Vanderbilt.



BANK MANAGER: We're honestly not sure what this Interpol-relations sequence has to do with Goldfinger!



A Chicago PD policewoman happened to be jogging by when she noticed Amlan Satan, the final Dead-Presidents bank-robber in the baton-sequence Goldfinger-heist that day running out in a mask and holding the Vanderbilt in his fist. She asked him what he was doing, and he quickly told her "I'm chasing some blood-diamond performers" before boarding the subway to meet the team's getaway driver.



GETAWAY-DRIVER: Everyone got to me off the subway in rotation and we drove to the airport.



GOLDFINGER: When we catch these 'Dead Presidents' for good, there'll be real hell to talk.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on July 29, 2021
Last Updated on July 29, 2021
Tags: Political Thriller, Heist, Fanfiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing