Crumb

Crumb

A Story by Abishai100
"

A narrative account of the life/works of an enchanting political-agent with an unusual alias and an offbeat American distinction.

"
A blood-diamond 'biopic' inspired by Confessions of a Dangerous Mind. Thanks for reading, 
----

====

Washington is the home of an unusual Algerian-American infiltration-agent named Storm-Shadow (real name: Amlan Satan) who works with subversion of terrorism-financing blood-diamond smuggling in North America.



SATAN (Storm-Shadow): I go by the hometown alias 'Crumb' because I think of the spirit-breadcrumbs my mom left for me!


Satan/'Crumb' (Storm-Shadow) is haunted by the memory of his deceased mother in DC, and it moves him to find courage in his Interpol-relations work regarding anti-terrorism infiltration of blood-diamond underworlds. In fact, 'Crumb' (Storm-Shadow) is rather peculiar in his unique sensibility about modern American patriotism towards globalized fortune.



'CRUMB': You know, I get some real inspiration from this nifty American film about new era cyber-piracy.



Satan/Storm-Shadow has been the inspiration (loosely) for a great American comic-book storyline about an infiltrating super-agent in Eastern Europe and Asia working with anti-terrorism financing subversion like a 'snake' or 'cobra' but there's no real proof this comic book has any real connection to the 'Crumb' we're talking about in this vignette. It's all street-gossip!



However, 'Crumb' (Storm-Shadow) was instrumental in apprehending a nemesis employed by the ruthless blood-diamond baron Goldfinger, a chainsaw-wielding psychopath named Bunnyman. In fact, 'Crumb' (Storm-Shadow) lured this hellish 'Bunnyman' to the ING Bank in Amsterdam during one of his Goldfinger-raids to get him to an incarceration event.



'CRUMB': I met this psychopath Bunnyman in full 'Thespian' costume during the Goldfinger-raid, and it's a real dash!



Fortunately, our 'Crumb' (Storm-Shadow) is armed with a water-rifle filled with acid when he meets with Bunnyman at the Amsterdam bank manipulated by Baron Goldfinger. He's able to shoot the hell at Bunnyman's chainsaw before using the same 'device' to swap the Goldfinger blood-diamonds for fakes/replicas during the Dutch Interpol-relations media-heist.



Afterwards, 'Crumb' (Storm-Shadow) writes a thorough memoir of this harrowing engagement with Bunnyman/Goldfinger and how younger-days playing ice-hockey at Dartmouth gave him an extraordinarily patriotic and daring feeling about 'moving' through the planes of human/social danger and energy. This memoir earns our beloved 'Crumb' the great Pulitzer Prize in fiction, the first time it's awarded to a short-story written on the Internet rather than on paper/book. Crumb thanks his mom in his acceptance-speech online during the Quarantine.



CRUMB: Mom, I'm getting married!



INTERPOL: I think we need to 'canonize' this unusual 'Crumb' in a special 'GI Joe' comics-line about Storm-Shadow DNA.



SATAN (Storm-Shadow): I'll record this entire experience on a Wurlitzer-tune about discovered neo-docs.



Will this be the legacy of our beloved 'Crumb' --- the advent of real modern political diagonals (or anti-terrorism distinction)?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on July 29, 2021
Last Updated on July 29, 2021
Tags: Fantasy, Anti-Terrorism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Devil's One Devil's One

A Story by Abishai100