Shopgirl*

Shopgirl*

A Story by Abishai100
"

A wily infiltration-thief attempts a blood-diamond heist in North America while stealing away the owner-baron's dreamy daughter!

"
A very fun (demo) blood-diamond story inspired by A Life Less Ordinary. Enjoy, 
----
====

Toronto is where Baron Goldfinger stores his terrorism-financing 'blood-diamonds' in a bank safe-box. It's also where a wily infiltration-pirate named Amlan Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow) is plotting a heist of Goldfinger's evil terrorism-gems as well as the kidnapping of his beautiful 'shopgirl' daughter Esmerelda.



Satan/Storm-Shadow takes the Toronto Metro to the Canadian bank where Goldfinger's storing his safe-box blood-diamonds, costumed as a mock-terrorist and maudlin named 'Thespian' and wielding a toy water-rifle filled with corrosive acid.



Now, Satan's no fool. He studied at Dartmouth/CalTech before becoming an underground infiltration-agent with Interpol-agent, and now he's Storm-Shadow. Satan wants to appreciate why Goldfinger's a continental bad-guy, but he's a real nerd...after the baron's daughter Esmerelda. Can he do it?



GOLDFINGER: No dirty rascal may lay their fingertips on my terrorism gems in North America.



Esmerelda is a gorgeous 'shopgirl' who likes vacationing in soCal and swimming in the Pacific. She's a real modern beauty, but she needs serious rescuing from Goldfinger's dominion. Can Satan (Storm-Shadow) do it?



Satan walks into the Canadian bank as the mock-terrorist/maudlin 'Thespian' with his 'acid-rifle' and explains Goldfinger's daughter's coming into the bank that afternoon for a media-event and requires access to Goldfinger's safe-box for photos before Esmerelda's arrival. He presents the pensive bank manager a photo of Esmerelda with her (forged) signature on it and even explains he should be escorted to the safe-box area with Goldfinger's gems by a guardsman. The manager agrees to this theatrical media stunt.



Once inside the safe-box area, Storm-Shadow/Satan ('Thespian') reveals to the single escorting guardsman that his toy water-rifle for this media-theater event is actually filled with acid and he intends to burn a hole into Goldfinger's safe-box and switch his blood-diamonds with fakes hidden in the soles of his shoes. He further explains Goldfinger's daughter Esmerelda's in on this entire media-heist 'program' designed to create a magazine article about Goldfinger street-rumors about terrorism-financing which may put his daughter Esmerelda into serious doubts. The guardsman then realizes/thinks this 'actual' media-theater is some kind of magazine-initiative orchestrated by Goldfinger to clear his daughter's prestige/reputation and laughs, realizing/thinking that the baron himself has financed this funny heist-operation orchestrated by this costumed-freak performer Satan/Thespian.



Satan/Thespian performs the gem-switch after burning the lock-latch of the safe-box with his acid-gun and leaving the Goldfinger-key attached. When Esmerelda arrives actually at the bank as scheduled that day for her account deposit (a tidbit of info Satan discovered from Esmerelda's limo-driver Louie!), Satan/Thespian kidnaps her at acid-gunpoint and takes her away on the Toronto metro, whispering in her ear, "This is all a pre-planned event, so just be cool, sweetheart" as the very-same guardsman who escorted Storm-Shadow ('Thespian') inside the safe-box room is laughing and dancing!



GOLDFINGER: When I catch that rascal who stole Esmerelda, I'll decapitate him for good!



ESMERELDA: I love you, Satan.
SATAN ('Storm-Shadow'): To retire with you in Fiji is a dream, sweetheart.
ESMERELDA: Do you think my father will ever catch us?
SATAN: Absolutely...doubtful.
ESMERELDA: Well, then...I'm your shopgirl.
SATAN: Truly!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on August 5, 2021
Last Updated on August 5, 2021
Tags: Capitalism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing