The Radical [Media-Dollars]

The Radical [Media-Dollars]

A Story by Abishai100
"

A toast to media-news and impact on capitalism-analysis, anti-terrorism free-speech and news about socialized distancing.

"
A media/quarantine era toast to the challenges and values championed by new era 'd' groups such as Ireland's Sinn Fein. Hope you like it (and stay safe!), 
----

====

This is the age of media and news networks and global cable TV and quarantine-exchanges through wireless communications, making unifying stations such as Al Jazeera reflective of a new kind of populism aesthetic.



Amlan Satan's a capitalism-analyst at Dartmouth/CalTech studying terrorism-financing matrices in Europe and North America, making the university his special base of daytime operations.



SATAN (Amlan): I call myself the Radical on online NORAID forums, and I'm from India originally.



Satan's a real James Bond. He works as the Dartmouth/CalTech capitalism-wizard by day and doubles as a blood-diamond anti-terrorism infiltration-agent named the Radical by night, operating as a ninja-thief in North American banks controlled by barons financing rogue terrorists and complicating negotiations between groups like Sinn Fein and Parliament in the UK, requiring Satan ('the Radical') to use nifty tech-devices to create guerrilla analysis!



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the global diamond-exchange and terrorism-financing.



SATAN ('the Radical'): We find much media-inspiration from memento-artworks depicting the Easter Rising of 1916.



The quarantine-era of the Coronavirus tribulation creates unique opportunities for media-specialists such as Amlan Satan ('the Radical') to create unique dialogue and intervention for the evaluation of globalized access to populism-media designed to make access to social resources such as medicine/healthcare seem more democratic and financing for rogue terrorism threatening cultural negotiations between groups like Sinn Fein and Parliament feel less invasive.



SATAN ('the Radical'): I'm from India, and we boast our own history of engagement with the British Empire, like the Irish!



British Parliament today contends with the Provisional IRA in ideas about challenges faced by Sinn Fein in creating stabilized life for the Irish Catholic minority living alongside the British Protestant majority in Belfast (Northern Ireland) following the partition of Ireland after Irish independence under Michael Collins and Eamon de Valera in the early 20th Century, and negotiations are strained today in the UK because of the financing of rogue terrorists outside Sinn Fein fray because of blood-diamond traffic!



SATAN ('the Radical'): We may think of historic meetings of Dail Eireann in the 20th Century seeking Ireland reunification!



Now, we all love People Magazine photos in the US featuring the gorgeous UK monarchy family in England and hope these new era 'blood-diamond challenges' truly don't completely disturb the democratic negotiations between Sinn Fein and Parliament in Northern Ireland!



SINN FEIN: One of the challenges in this new era of media-networks is coordinating street-politics with governance.



SATAN ('the Radical'): I live in Boston and cheer for ice-hockey teams and attend Catholic Mass and have Irish-ties now.



Now, we all know Boston (home of the Bulls/Bears/Blackhawks) is a great 'B-town' for populism traffic, which is why this New England intellectual/radical (Amlan Satan) finds ample global democratic stimulation for linking India's independence struggle with the British and challenges of depictions with rogue terrorists and the similar condition for Northern Ireland Sinn Fein messengers and P-IRA members/messengers. Boston has become Satan's American hub for blood-diamond terrorism-financing media-dialogue in New England.



Satan ('the Radical') has been responsible for the heists of multiple blood-diamond banks in North America controlled by corrupt Euro-barons using Sierra Leone conflict-zone mined gems to finance rogue terrorists. Satan uses his Interpol-relations and allies while coordinating bank-heists during which he presents himself sometimes as the costumed mock-terrorist/maudlin known as 'Thespian' and carries out 'acid-gun' heists involving staged theatrics about baron gem substitutions.



Afterwards, you might find 'the Radical' (Amlan Satan) enjoying a local ice-hockey game in populism/democracy-symbolic Boston in New England!



SATAN ('the Radical'): As the bank-robbing 'Thespian' subverting terrorism-financing blood-diamond barons, I'm media-IRA!



Satan is a big fan of the IRA-pensive financing controversy film The Devil's Own starring the great Brad Pitt, a media-symbol of advanced new era art capturing our media-era fascination with democratic marketing of d politics...and life itself!



SINN FEIN: It might be convenient comparing 'the Radical' to an American child's doodle-drawing of a dollar Christmas elf!



After Satan ('the Radical') takes his B-town metro from work in New England, he might consider how media/arts can complement this new era focus on the spiritualism behind democratic political negotiations (e.g., Sinn Fein-Parliament) and how the Irish troubles remind him of India's special challenge with the British Empire and its symbolic value for American democratic traffic and multiculturalism.



SATAN ('the Radical'): I'm a huge fan of Indian cuisine and enjoy making dishes at home and thinking of world-appeal fashion!



Satan keeps in his New England office a special IRA-souvenir history-heritage card for his media-lessons during quarantine about the new era capitalism value of understanding/appreciating access to political lessons about democratic free-speech.



SATAN ('the Radical'): The tools/devices we might use today reflect our devotion to street-politics diagrams.



Is this a time when media/toys drive our sociocultural focus on the contours of capitalism itself, and if so, who're the 'club-members' of this emerged democracy aesthetic?



SATAN: I consider myself an 'underground host' of this new aesthetic catering to the Americans of dollar-improvisation.



"One man's transparency is another's humiliation" (Gerry Adams, Sinn Fein).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on August 6, 2021
Last Updated on August 6, 2021
Tags: Irish Politics, Fable, Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing