Behind the Mask!

Behind the Mask!

A Story by Abishai100
"

An intelligent infiltration-agent works with blood-diamond conspiracy in Belfast while appreciating modern Catholic-Protestant diagrams.

"
One more pro-democratic politics vignette about modern discussions forwarded by sympathy-groups in North America today such as NORAID. Hope you like it (signing off I think!), 
----

====

Belfast (Northern Ireland) is the place where there's much political intrigue, stemming from the partition of the country of Ireland following Irish independence from the British Empire in the early 20th Century. Following independence of Catholic Ireland, Belfast (Northern Ireland) remained part of the British Empire because of the British Protestant majority residing in the northern area from centuries of colonization-related descendency, infuriating the Irish Catholic minority still in Northern Ireland, catalyzing the formation of the Provisional Irish Republican Army (P-IRA).



Amlan Satan is an Indian living in the USA and studying blood-diamond terrorism financing in Europe complicating negotiations between groups like Sinn Fein and the IRA and British Parliament. Amlan also works as an infiltration-agent and 'ninja-thief' and coordinates bank-heists of ruthless Euro-barons storing terrorism-financing 'blood-diamonds' in Euro-bank safe-boxes. Amlan has Interpol-relations in Europe and is known as Storm-Shadow ('SS").



SS was born in India and moved to America with his family and studied at Dartmouth/CalTech before beginning underground infiltration-work with anti-terrorism financing! He studied Indian history and became particularly fascinated with the unique 'aesthetic' link between India's struggle for independence from the British Empire and the Irish Catholic struggles in Northern Ireland regarding obtaining more civil/employment rights in Northern Ireland while continuing to live as a religious-cultural minority under the British Protestant majority.



SS studied much capitalism and media politics at Dartmouth and read multiple books about life and culture in Northern Ireland following Ireland's independence from the British Empire. SS wanted to apply his anti-terrorism financing infiltration and ninja-thief work to the study of Belfast bedlam. His Dartmouth readings proved to be inspirational for his understanding of modern UK politics between Catholics and Protestants, an issue arguably sadly overshadowed by modern Israel-Palestine discussions elsewhere.



SS: The artwork coming out of the 'Irish question' is stirring and I compare it to Indian independence art too.



Since the formation of the P-IRA in Belfast (Northern Ireland), there've been many stories about IRA skirmishes and terrorism-identified attacks on the city designed to 'drive out' British Protestant rule/influence, and British Parliament has struggled with Sinn Fein in coordinating right sociopolitical responses, including the establishment of more heavily armed retaliation British police forces reminiscent of the Black-and-Tan unit from the early days of Irish rebellion against British rule in the 20th Century.



SS: Today, you find images of the modern Provisional Irish Republican Army functioning as a unit against Protestant biases.



Amlan Satan (Storm-Shadow), or SS, is now studying the capitalism-influence spheres of the corrupt Euro-baron Ion who's storing terrorism-financing blood-diamonds in bank safe-boxes in Northern Ireland under suspect British authority/investments. SS thinks Ion's investments in Belfast only signal dangerous trends for modern IRA and Sinn Fein talks with Parliament, since these financing methods underground motivate 'rogue terrorists' quite separate from IRA/P-IRA but serving as a 'radical element' often misconstrued by mainstream media as linked to standard Sinn Fein politics. SS believes this corrupt Euro-baron Ion threatens modern Irish negotiations with British Parliament. Ion is a real bad pirate, in other words!



ION (Baron): I won't let any ruffian or criminalized terrorist steal my precious African diamonds from Belfast!



SS is now planning a heist of Ion's terrorism-financing blood-diamonds from a very important Belfast bank this summer. He's going to hijack a Belfast double-decker bus by taking the regular driver hostage the night-before and 'borrowing' his driver's ID and driving his passenger bus the next day on regular route before parking in front of the Belfast bank, disguised as a Muslim head-geared devoted regular worker.



SS: Ion's blood-diamonds are stored in a secured safe-box inside the Belfast bank.



SS parks his hijacked Belfast bus outside the Belfast bank and orders the passengers to remain on the bus while he deposits his quick-money inside the bank and explains his new toy-and-theater store enterprise to the manager, showing the passengers his nifty-looking see-through toy water-rifle, with visible working inner-gears! The passenger laugh and inform him they'll wait for the 10 minutes while he conducts his special toy-store activity.



SS: The passengers are unaware now my toy water-rifle is inserted with a thin glass tube containing potent acid!



SS walks into the bank with his toy water-rifle and walks to the manager's office and explains his toy-enterprise account wish and wants to deposit diamonds (quite valuable actually!) inside the safe-box of the Belfast bank. The manager is impressed, and SS explains he must perform this diamond-deposit quickly as the Belfast metro-bus is waiting outside parked while he's opening this account today. He shows the manager his toy water-rifle and requests an escorting guardsman to take him to the safe-box area of the bank's vault-room.



Once inside the safe-box area, SS whispers into the single escorting bank guardsman's ear, "My toy water-rifle is filled with acid, and I'll be burning a hold into Baron Ion's terrorism-financing blood-diamond bank safe-box today and swapping his blood-diamonds with the diamonds I've brought with me here today, and please cooperate and simply dance in front of the security-camera to shield/shadow it while I perform this task, because I've come here under formal Interpol-relations to facilitate more active inquiries and media attention on Baron Ion's terrorism-financing activities in Northern Ireland!"



SS (Storm-Shadow) switches Baron Ion's $20 million blood-diamond with his own $2 million diamonds and boards back on the parked Belfast metro-bus outside the Belfast bank and continues to drive his passenger-route that day and completes it, informing the glad passengers he'd successfully completed his special toy-enterprise diamond-account transfer/deposit that day in Northern Ireland. Meanwhile, the media's now reporting that there may be multiple Interpol-relations workers working in the highway where Baron Ion's been exchanging possible terrorism-financing valuables. The media attention is not something Baron Ion wants, so he laughs it off to the press, "No no, the diamonds deposited in exchange for my 'media-stunt' lifted diamonds are proportionally valuable $20/2 million, and my diamonds were insured in any case, so I wish not to pursue further claims/charges regarding this mock-political media event, and I'll finance the repair of my own safe-boxes inside the Belfast bank under question." The clever Baron Ion seems to be clear of the troubles, but in fact, Interpol's now monitoring his personal work in Northern Ireland! Meanwhile, Amlan Satan (Storm-Shadow) is enjoying an Indian classical dance performance back at Dartmouth (USA).



SS: I've gifted a children's Irish politics 'superhero-fairy' doodle-drawing to one of the Indian classical-dancers at Dartmouth!



BRITISH POLICE: We've employed a special Belfast British police detective to study this strange diamond-swap case.



SS decides to take an Amtrak to Boston (New England) to enjoy a regional NORAID dance-show featuring authentic old Irish-Catholic dances presentations, and he's enjoying some very good Guinness beer mugs!



BRITISH PARLIAMENT: We don't want terrorism-financing blood-diamonds to complicate Sinn Fein chats today!



BRITISH MONARCHY: We earnestly hope recent discussions surrounding blood-diamonds will facilitate more monitors.



Is this the end of the great story of SS (Storm-Shadow)? Will he now work with more Interpol-relations in the UK or continue his academics and underground infiltration-work (analysis) at Dartmouth/CalTech? One thing's for certain --- the young girl who'd performed that special authentic Indian classical dance at Dartmouth that SS (Amlan Satan) attended as a fan really appreciated that gifted children's stick-figure doodle of that lovely/enchanting 'Irish politics fairy-superhero' named TOMMY.

THE END

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on August 6, 2021
Last Updated on August 6, 2021
Tags: Irish Politics, Fable, Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5