Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Agus/Cyclonus: Fiji

Agus/Cyclonus: Fiji

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two gov't-specters (Amlan/Marcus) transformed into the robots Cyclonus/Agus meditate on the diagonal contouring of anti-terrorism capitalism...and dowries.

"
A capitalism examination inspired by the civilization-dream film Robots (Robin Williams). Hope you like it, 
----

====

In a grand Earth-city, two diamond-pirates, subverting baron influences over blood-diamond terrorism-financing, Amlan and Marcus, were negotiating their imagination about the future, tech, sci-fi stories, and robots.



AMLAN: I'll be the wolfish first-knight robot, Cyclonus!
MARCUS: Alright; I'll be his space-pilot rival robot, Agus.



Now, it's known in the Interpol-relations underground that Amlan/Marcus (code-names: Storm-Shadow; Snake-Eyes) were considered the best diamond-pirates around, having lifted the terrorism-financing gems from Baron Goldfinger in Hong Kong using a costumed theatrical presentation about water-guns, media photography, and toy gem replacements. This was inspiration and indeed inspired a new era comic book storyline about the dastardly intrigue behind modern treasure-hunting for political orientations!



However, now Amlan/Marcus were transformed in a dream-sequence into two master-robots named Cyclonus (a wolfish first-knight jet-robot) and Agus (a calm and even space-pilot robot and the rival of Cyclonus!). Amlan (Cyclonus) and Marcus (Agus) wanted to measure the labyrinth of the modern capitalism matrix and evaluate if blood-diamond intrigue really was worth its weight in political sweat!



CYCLONUS: We can measure diamond movements via metro/trains in Asia and Europe today.
AGUS: Such a diagram would inform our understanding of the motions of capitalism barons invested in governments!



The two robot-men Cyclonus/Agus became fascinated by modern globalization rhetoric sports such as Olympics women's field-hockey and how iconic superstars captured a modern media fascination with the celebration of the simple democratic notion that sportsmanship countered the modern radical trend of terrorism-linked profiteerism. This was high idealism indeed.



CYCLONUS: We shall construct our diamond-report set to the vintage cassette-music of old-world jazz.
AGUS: There's something 'rockin' about strange lights of human music...and cadence...and dollars!



The two robot-men jaunted to the idyllic island on Earth (Fiji!) where they drank drinks and mused about the strange comforts of modern journalism that blanketed the world amidst this new era paranoia-consciousness regarding terrorism-oriented destabilization of everyday consumerism and why modern Jewish diamond-merchants in North America had become fearful about terrorism-linked diamond-smuggling from Africa/Europe. This island-escape was to serve as a method of meditation for the robot-men Cyclonus/Agus.



CYCLONUS: If dollars be the current of news, play on...with dialogue.
AGUS: There's no real 'bias' in the tides of modern era detention.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on August 12, 2021
Last Updated on August 12, 2021
Tags: Robots

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing