Agus/Cyclonus: Hawaii

Agus/Cyclonus: Hawaii

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two diamond-pirates imagine they're the robots Cyclonus and Agus as they venture into a blood-diamond dimple in Hawaii!

"
One more exposition on what makes human behavior so likened to mechanical/robotic fantasies, once more inspired by the iconic modern film Robots (Robin Williams). Enjoy! 
----

====

Amlan and Marcus traveled to Hawaii to steal blood-diamonds from the terrorism-financing baroness Leonora.



AMLAN: We'll transform into the robot-men to study Hawaii.
MARCUS: This will be superior to Fiji, brother!



CYCLONUS (Amlan): We'll steal Baroness Leonora's blood-diamonds from the Bank of Hawaii.
AGUS (Marcus): We'll study the dynamics of island-capitalism, brother!



Now, as the robot-men Cyclonus (Amlan) and Agus (Marcus), the two diamond-thieves would have a more clear 'night-vision' of the capitalism terrorism constructed by Baroness Leonora in Hawaii, since this robot-transformation facilitated a mechanical view of modern underground commerce. Robots after all appreciate the 'nature' of aquatics!



While planning the heist, Amlan/Marcus ('Cyclonus/Agus') met two beautiful women in Hawaii who're traveling there.



The two women were hypnotic foreign women who wanted to see the capital splendor of the Hawaii-islands.



The robot-men Cyclonus (Amlan) and Agus (Marcus) employed these two women for their bank robbery of Baroness Leonora's terrorism-financing gems from the Bank of Hawaii.



The two women would walk into the Bank of Hawaii costumed as theater performers alongside their chauffeur Louie, dressed as outrageous characters and explaining to the manager that Cyclonus/Agus (Amlan/Marcus) would follow them into the bank just a little while later!



CYCLONUS (Amlan): The Bank of Hawaii is a very excellent business institution.
AGUS (Marcus): That's why the Baroness Leonora is exploiting the fine place in Hawaii, brother!



Just as promised, the 'robot-men' Cyclonus (Amlan) and Agus (Marcus) walked into the Bank of Hawaii soon after the new lovely girlfriends had walked in costumed as theater performers. The two costumed men were wielding toy water-rifled filled with corrosive acid.



BANK MANAGER: What do you all want today, really?
CYCLONUS/AGUS: We want media group costume photos alongside Baroness Leonora's diamond safe-box.
BANK MANAGER: Why?
CYCLONUS/AGUS: For a news-story about her strange controversial underworld reputation!



The manager chuckled and escorted the entire 'theater-troop' inside the safe-box room of the Bank of Hawaii for the group photos next to the Baroness Leonora's safe-box when Cyclonus/Agus (Amlan/Marcus) flashed their water-rifle to the manager, revealing it's filled with acid and proceeding to burn a hole into the Baroness Leonora's safe-box and taking her terrorism-financing blood-diamonds before ordering the manager to deposit their own 'theater-team' diamonds (fakes!) inside a neighboring box.



CYCLONUS/AGUS: If anyone asks about our theater-team, tell them the actual robbers trailed us afterwards!
BANK MANAGER: Why're you creating this staged media heist for Baroness Leonora?
CYCLONUS/AGUS: Good man; we just want a blank check set to create underground news about terrorism-financing.



The entire theater-costume troop then hopped onto a set of stolen Hawaii cabs parked outside and drove away with Baroness Leonora's terrorism-financing diamonds.



HAWAII FIVE-O: We'll catch these blood-diamond pirates somehow...maybe even on island bicycles.



CYCLONUS (Amlan): Let's do some shopping at the island mall!
AGUS (Marcus): Sounds symbolic, brother.



The two 'robot-men' walked into the Diamond store in the Hawaii mall owned by the Baroness Leonora and used their exchanged underground Interpol-relations heist-assets to buy a set of olive gems sold by her merchantess.



BARONESS: When I catch the b******s who stole my sacred gems, I'll have my gargoyles decapitate them!



CYCLONUS (Amlan): It seems that all this news generated by this gem-highway is good for island music.
AGUS (Marcus): We've uncovered something about the 'mechanics' and 'robotics' of modern diamond diaries, brother!



Afterwards, the robot-men Cyclonus (Amlan) and Agus (Marcus) enjoyed the Pro Bowl football all-star game with their new girlfriends. They told their gals that they'd felt like 'robots' of modern continental drift and capitalism acrobatics and entertainment gears.



BARONESS: I'll send my hitman Dartmouth after these diamond robot psychos!



HAWAII FIVE-O: We'll find the culprits behind this blood-diamond ditch in Hawaii!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on August 12, 2021
Last Updated on August 12, 2021
Tags: Robots

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Shy-Epic Shy-Epic

A Story by Abishai100