Fez: The Burb Brothers

Fez: The Burb Brothers

A Story by Abishai100
"

The iconic Interpol-relations agents/brothers Burb are in Morocco to deal with a blood-diamond baron and terrorism darkness.

"
An anti-terrorism adventure inspired by La Femme Nikita. Enjoy! 
----

====

Amlan and Ajay Burb are Algerian brothers who're sent on an Interpol-relations missions to Fez to investigate the blood-diamond baron dominion of the evil Ion in Morocco.



BARON ION: I challenge any Moroccan court-system to expose any level of rumored terrorism linked to my empire!



It's true now that Baron Ion's shipping mass amounts of narcotics into Fez while shipping smuggled terrorism-financing blood-diamonds through Morocco and into the hands of Euro-relays who'll then coordinate rogue terrorism financing in North America, to lengthen the hideous legacy of 9/11. This is an intercontinental drug empire with a diamond-head in Fez, controlled by Baron Ion.



That's where the Burb brothers come into the program, two skilled Algerian ninja-thieves and sharp-shooters and engineers who'll infiltrate Ion's dominion in Fez/Morocco and create a special infiltration scheme designed to subvert his hideous prestige around the globe. Amlan and Ajay Burb are students of Fanonian revolutionary theory and are versed in modern guerrilla tactics and are therefore entrusted through Interpol-relations in Fez.



In Fez, Morocco, there's plenty of street-culture and vibrant hospitality in a traffic-rich area of the modern world which has seen the inspiration for the incredible American film Casablanca as well as parallel inspirations for other comparable world-enrichment cinema such as The English Patient



However, the Burb brothers land in Morocco with a complete plan/method of undoing the hideous labyrinth created by the evil/sinister Baron Ion. Amlan/Ajay Burb wander around the city of Fez in street-theater costumes pretending to be toy-engineers and showing off their little mechanical toy spiders which're part of their colorful street-show about modern maudlin links to anti-terrorism art.



AMLAN: No one's aware these mecha-spiders are fitted with little explosives!
AJAY: We'll roam these toy spiders into Ion lairs for sparks for dark disruption.



BARON ION: I doubt anyone can find my little niche of heaven in the colorful Fez!



Well, one day, during one of their colorful street-shows, the iconic Burb brothers (Amlan/Ajay) have one of their street-show 'mecha-spiders' roam into a meeting suite lair of Baron Ion where the explosive inside is set off with a remote detonator prior to the warehouse-area being opened that early morning, and when Ion and his drug-cronies arrive there for their feast, they're displeased/greeted with signs of some 'deformed' infiltration.



Ion orders his minions to fan out across Europe for a retaliation measure, convinced this infiltration into his dark lair in Fez/Morocco is some insidious sign of some Interpol-relations activity. Meanwhile, the iconic Burb brothers (Amlan/Ajay) have inserted special media-messages and blogs to portray the hiding Baron Ion as a mastermind behind modern crime-labyrinth DNA.



AMLAN: It seems we've invited Fez police to feel more participant and inspired.
AJAY: This is the age of teamwork, brother.



The Burb brothers then spend time in the Fez arcade where many young men of Fez/Morocco, college students, hang out to play games and talk about local politics and terrorism woes. This is where the Burb brothers (Amlan/Ajay) spend time now to disseminate ideas about youth-education while showing off their amazing video-game shootist skills in front of these impressionable young men of Fez who'll serve perhaps as tomorrow's policing force.



AMLAN: Baron Ion will come undone by the forces of his own diamond avarice.
AJAY: We're merely messengers of the labyrinth of civilization design!



The Burb brothers swiftly take a Turkish Airlines flight out of Fez/Morocco and into Amsterdam, the heart of Europe, where they link up Interpol-relations and agents for a special meeting about the connections between baron-lairs like Ion's and modern terrorism-financing highways stretching into North America.



AMLAN: Turkish Airlines is surprisingly offbeat.
AJAY: Yeah; it's still unscarred by the modern 'monster' of terrorism!



The Burb brothers meet a pair of incredible Turkish stewardesses/flight-attendants and joke to them they're Interpol-relations ninja infiltration-agents or assassins. They explain their work with Baron Ion in Fez before asking the two lovely ladies to marry them. However, they're turned down in marriage propositions despite a rather romantic short-lived jaunt in Holland!



AMLAN: We shall at least prepare delicious Moroccan food for our new ladies, brother.
AJAY: Sounds like a divine plan.



INTERPOL: The Burb brothers are among our finest modern resources for blood-diamond highway hijacking.



Amlan/Ajay will hopefully someday find two fine young women to marry, and in the meantime, they hang a watercolor print of Ingrid Bergman in their Amsterdam loft as a reminder of what comprises a modern portrait of anti-terrorism divine drawing.



AMLAN: Let's go back to Fez someday...as married men, brother!
AJAY: Sounds like a divine plan.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on August 14, 2021
Last Updated on August 14, 2021
Tags: Anti-Terrorism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing