London Calling: The Thieves of Circus

London Calling: The Thieves of Circus

A Story by Abishai100
"

A fabulous theatrical team of bank robbers in London perform a bizarre robbery sending messages about outrageous...doctoring!

"
A fun London heist story inspired by Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (Guy Ritchie). Enjoy! 
----
====

A corrupt London baron's smuggling in terrorism-financing blood-diamonds from Africa, but someone needs to stop this evildoer.



Now, London (UK) is a city of great intrigue and political action capitalism!



The bank-robbers coordinating this special heist call themselves the Rascals and are into Coronavirus-artworks.



They march into the London Bank in masks/costumes and wielding toy water-guns claiming they're part of a circus-act.



The leader of the Rascals requests a new circus account safe-box to deposit their Brussels diamonds, which are fakes.



The Rascals prepared from this London heist by training to present themselves as audacious traffic thespians of the Occult.



Their masks/costumes are as eccentric as they are, and they're to convince the manager their company is Occult-street.



They burst into the bank with their prop-guns and claim it's all a circus-act about diamond-stories and want safe-box access.



The female member of the Rascals is in the bank as a separate customer and wants to walk into the safe-box area with them.



RASCALS: We took $20M worth of terrorism-financing blood-diamonds belonging to the evil baron and left souvenir photos of us in bank-robbery team costumes, with the photos printed on cards with ornate designs made to look like trading-cards that could be distributed to London youngsters interested in modern bank-robbery folk-tales reminiscent of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (the Hole-in-the-Wall-Gang)!



BANK MANAGER: I think we're 'hit' by a wily team of very unusual London pirates with a strange anti-terrorism circus IQ.



The moral of this unusual modern civilization story is of course...never underestimate what magic you find in today's UK.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on August 21, 2021
Last Updated on August 21, 2021
Tags: Heist, Theater

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing