The Gael

The Gael

A Story by Abishai100
"

A UK portrait of potential pluralism resource dynamics geared towards radical modern media-marketing of democratic distances.

"
A testament to both the potential and the paranoia surrounding modern UK-pluralism complexity, inspired by the unusual Rod Steiger TV-film The Glory Boys (Yorkshire Television). 
----

====

The story of Belfast (Northern Ireland) is unusual. Ireland won independence from the British Empire in the early 20th Century but Northern Ireland remained part of the United Kingdom because a British Protestant majority had settled there as generations of descended colonial settlers, making the Irish Catholic minority a simple voting-portioned population. This infuriated the Irish Republican Army (IRA) who'd envisioned an entirely united Catholic Ireland and for years made Belfast (N. Ireland) a staging ground for various IRA practices designed to obtain more socioeconomic rights for the Irish Catholic minority and sovereignty through Sinn Fein and Parliament.



A team of blood-diamond pirates from North America with Interpol-relations called the Rascals arrive in Belfast (Northern Ireland) for the F-IRA (Foreign Irish Republican Army), seeking to infiltrate a corrupt Euro-baron's blood-diamond bank safe-box silos in the UK which are corrupting underground terrorism-financing and inspiring rogue/ex-IRA to fund/resource private initiatives destabilizing the normal negotiations between IRA and Sinn Fein and Parliament.



RASCALS: We're aware of the situation in Belfast and are invested in this blood-diamond infiltration to move Sinn Fein talks.



The Rascals are flown in on Aer Lingus into Dublin and take a transport into Belfast where they're hidden by F-IRA resources/shelters and prepare for their blood-diamond heist in a special Belfast bank owned by the corrupt Euro-baron financing terrorism through underworld (African) resources.



The Rascals march into the Belfast Bank (BB) costumed as Algerian theater performers wielding toy water-rifles (which are secretly filled with corrosive acid!) and explain to the manager they're putting on street-shows in Belfast about diamond capitalism and modern barons and seek performance-photos of the bank's safe-box area.



Once inside the safe-box area of the vault-room of the iconic Belfast bank, the Rascals reveal to the single escorting guardsman their toy water-rifle is filled with acid and proceed to burn a hole into the corrupt Euro-barons diamond safe-box and switch his terrorism-financing blood-diamonds with the fake gems hidden in the soles of one of the Rascals' shoes, while the single guardsman is ordered to stand in front of the security-camera in the safe-box area and do a little theater dance to shield view. The Rascals then tell the guardsman to keep this burn-switch a secret until they exit the bank, since they're working with Interpol-relations to subvert a terrorism-financing 'blood-diamond' Euro-baron's private treasure-reporting!



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the entire world diamond-exchange and terrorism-financing riddles!



Sinn Fein and the F-IRA congratulate the leader of the Rascals (Amlan Satan) for his ability to switch the Euro-barons safe-box blood-diamonds and create media ripples regarding the destabilization of new era underground terrorism-financing stemming from Sierra Leone (Africa). Amlan Satan is given the F-IRA field-agent alias 'Storm-Shadow' and proceeds to assist in other guerrilla intelligence in Belfast (N.Ireland) for Sinn Fein talks for Catholic-Protestant pluralism politics in British Parliament, designed to improve capitalism life in the UK.



Amlan Satan is half-Algerian and half-Indian and has relations in family connected to the iconic/symbolic Quit India movement against British rule in the 20th Century and finds comparable parallel passions and symbolism in the pluralism (Catholic-Protestant) struggle waged by Sinn Fein in the UK (Northern Ireland). He starts to think about the lifestyle 'aesthetics' from Indian culture that give rise to this special 'feeling' of democratic pluralism pride in this developing world of commerce-oriented socialized daydreams.



AMLAN SATAN ('Storm-Shadow'): The Irish Catholic question in Northern Ireland is like the India question in British rule.



SIN FEIN/F-IRA: We've attempted to report on underground stories of British military retaliation in public arenas on traffic.



AMLAN SATAN: This is a cause for the mobilization of Catholic-Protestant pluralism living in the modern United Kingdom, threatened by neglected socioeconomic policy and facilitated by dangerous rogue terrorism-financing (e.g., blood-diamonds), which is why this modern Irish pluralism question is really about the 'aesthetics' of forged and socialized teamwork daydreams, based on a commerce-oriented view on shared space in Northern Ireland, inspiring artists to derive fantastic images of great and valiant democratic profit-sharing.



Amlan Satan ('Storm-Shadow') rises in the ranks of Sinn Fein and F-IRA (Foreign Irish Republican Army) underground media and social journalism and gains the title of 'Commander Shadow' and begins dating an Irish Catholic fashion-model from Dublin named Shelbye Collins (distant relation of the iconic assassinated Irish revolutionary leader of the 20th Century, Michael Collins). Amlan and Shelbye get married and soon thereafter, Sinn Fein and Parliament announce a new joint commercial bridge venture between Dublin (Ireland) and Belfast (Northern Ireland) regarding the marketing of Catholic-Protestant community shared sarees and supermarket goods in an initiative designed to 'highlight' the potential splendor of capitalism-driven UK diaries.



Will or can commercial aesthetics forge valuable/profitable bridges to Catholic-Protestant pluralism in troubled Northern Ireland (Belfast) and make UK a place where a Dublin-Belfast capitalism 'tie' can create special modernism dialogue/diaries regarding the media-marketing of inter-religious imagination? This is a time of great anti-dystopian commerce-driven media imagination, so the fruits are available to the tree-climbers of great modern European/UK dance. This is the gale of spirit brought Amlan Satan ('Commander Shadow') to the UK (Northern Ireland) where he encountered many a 'Gael' of pluralism media.



UK GAZETTE: If Sinn Fein balances Dublin-Belfast commerce, the United Kingdom will see Catholic-Protestant diapers.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on August 26, 2021
Last Updated on August 26, 2021
Tags: Irish Politics, Fable, Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing