The Ring: Green Lantern's Catholic Love

The Ring: Green Lantern's Catholic Love

A Story by Abishai100
"

A Catholic advocate of pluralism-politics in the UK is actually telekinetic Green Lantern working with Northern Ireland demos.

"
One last pro-pluralism vignette dedicated to the problems in the modern United Kingdom and potential magic arising from everyday folklore, heroism, activism, and of course...dowries. Enjoy, 
----



====

Amlan Satan is a member of the Foreign Irish Republican Army (F-IRA), a world group of Catholics, not necessarily Irish, advocating the cessation of blood-diamond terrorism-financing in the UK threatening talks with Sinn Fein and Parliament. He's an infiltration intelligence officer who's also the secret superhero known as Green Lantern. He hops off Aer Lingus in Dublin and takes a train to Belfast (Northern Ireland) and gets into a night-taxi.



AMLAN: No one knows I'm the Green Lantern, but they do know I'm Commander-Shadow of the Foreign IRA.



As the leader of the Foreign Irish Republican Army, Commander Shadow works with pluralism politics and Catholic-Protestant community teamwork extending into North America through groups like NORAID and schools such as Notre Dame.



AMLAN: I wield a special Green Lantern magic power-ring, which transforms me into a man or a woman with telekinesis!



Now, as the transformed Green Lantern Asha Satan (female!), the telekinetic superhero and leader of the F-IRA is defending a Catholic-Protestant schoolyard in Northern Ireland threatened by a rogue terrorist gang and retaliatory British ex-BlackTan thugs. Asha (Green Lantern) uses her ring-magic to blind the fighting hoodlums and restore sanity to the playground otherwise enjoyed by both Catholics and Protestant youngsters who're already enduring the Coronavirus tribulation, safely, in the protection-masks given to them by their parents in Belfast. Cheers to Green Lantern Asha Satan.



ASHA (Green Lantern): I'll recruit a German Catholic ally of the F-IRA for a new Catholic-Protestant double-school program.



ASHA (Green Lantern): We'll also be using special jewelry-marketing for St. Patrick's day to commerce community commerce.



Then, after her Belfast heroics, Asha Green Lantern removes her magic-ring and becomes the male Commander Shadow of the Foreign Irish Republican Army once more and travels back to the USA and begins a coordination advocacy religious pluralism-program connected to Notre Dame and helps the university recruit promising young Catholic and Protestant women from Belfast who're interested in playing for the respected school's women's field-hockey team, which may capture their division/league crown this year!



ASHA (Green Lantern): The cafeteria food at Notre Dame is highly-rated, and we want similar life amenities for Belfast.



BELFAST GAZETTE: Can commerce and life-hospitality such as food-distribution heal the rift between Catholics/Protestants?



NOTRE DAME: We've been invested in the graphic markets for social democratic values of the global Catholic community.



COMMANDER SHADOW (F-IRA): Journalism and media are the keys today to the unraveling of Catholic-Protestant violence.

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on August 27, 2021
Last Updated on August 27, 2021
Tags: Green Lantern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing