Saint Raspian

Saint Raspian

A Story by Abishai100
"

A dramatic nod to classical folk-tales about inventive guerrilla-intelligence aimed at creating real inter-religious dowries.

"
A poetic homage to UK-pluralism politics, inspired by The Boxer. Thanks for reading, 
----
====

Northern Ireland requires direct attention to socioeconomic disparities between the Irish Catholic minority and British Protestant majority populations that create dissatisfaction leading to forms of guerrilla-actions and retaliatory police-military brute force resulting in civilian casualties and anarchy, requiring new groups such as the Foreign Irish Republican Army (F-IRA) to create new forms of Parliament dialogue with Sinn Fein in the United Kingdom to forge new visions of urban commerce and tourism.



Images of armed resistance are spread out through modern media, and Sinn Fein diplomats worry about violence-financing smuggled 'blood-diamonds' from Sierra Leone complicating the world of modern Northern Ireland crusaders and guerrilla-intelligence messenger seeking to use media to raise awareness of the wide availability of underground/covert violence.



The Easter Rising of 1916 was an iconic moment in the history of Irish resistance to British rule in the United Kingdom and preceded the independence/formation of the Irish Republic, Catholic, in mainland Ireland but also resulted in the partition of Northern Ireland, where a British Protestant majority population resided, descended from generations of colonial settlers.



NORAID is a sample North American (Western) group forging advocacy in modern media regarding more open socioeconomics-reform talks in Parliament concerning Sinn Fein and the 'troubled' Catholic-Protestant population living together in modern Belfast.



SAINT RASPIAN: I'm called Commander Shadow of the Foreign Irish Republican Army, with heritage from Algeria/India.



Saint Raspian is a world-recruit and Catholic crusader of guerrilla-intelligence leading the F-IRA in direct strikes on police-military controls in Protestant Northern Ireland aimed at creating more Parliament talks about Catholic-Protestant cooperation and recruits Catholic nuns to serve as symbolic messengers/runners for his special media campaign which includes strong ideas about the cessation of blood-diamond smuggling from Africa.



SAINT RASPIAN: We get strong inspiration in our group and for new recruits from Peter Pan & Wendy!



Saint Raspian recruits his nun-crusader messenger/runners for a London Bank (UK) heist of a corrupt capitalism-baron's blood-diamonds from Africa.



He walks in costumed as a theatrical photojournalist requesting photos for a magazine article about safe-boxes in the modern Kingdom.



SAINT RASPIAN: We draw on historical images in British media about extra-police forces recruited as brute executioners.



Saint Raspian is married to the Irish-Catholic Belfast waitress Shelbye Collins, distant-relation of Irish leader Michael Collins!



SAINT RASPIAN: Catholics in the United Kingdom are inspired by the imagination of Samhain and organic farming.



His nun messenger/runners walk into the bank carrying machine guns and wearing skin-masks and inform the manager/guardsmen they're terrorists sent by a rogue anti-Interpol group seeking to destroy the blood-diamond safe-boxes in the London bank's safe-box area!



SAINT RASPIAN: We pray to the Catholic-invented archangel Ares, nephew of the archangel Michael!



His nun messenger/runners had previously held-up a local Protestant office in London to obtain fake diplomat-ID cards.



As the nuns are distracting the shocked and hostage guardsmen and manager inside the London bank, Saint Raspian sneaks in with a tiny water-gun filled with acid and privately burns a hole in the blood-diamond safe-box and switches the gems for toy diamonds and sneaks out the bank bathroom window.



The nuns then suddenly declare this entire threat was a friendly inter-religious media-stunt designed to send the message that cooperation between Catholics and Protestants in the UK is possible once blood-diamond traffic is erased altogether! The bank personnel have a good laugh, and one year later, Saint Raspian (Commander Shadow of the F-IRA) publishes his Pulitzer-winning novel about children of the UK troubles related to modern Catholic-Protestant coop initiatives.



SAINT RASPIAN: To create media attention about the graphic nature of inter-religious conflict is to create journalism.



CRITIC: If this brand of journalism creates the 'right stuff' of socialized folklore, violence will no longer seem creative.



Saint Raspian is assassinated one year later, and rumors fly the culprits may be rogue 'Black-and-Tan' Protestant enforcers or perhaps even ex-IRA in Northern Ireland. What's remembered is the sort of 'theatrical journalism' and guerrilla-intelligence required for modern creative-thinking regarding real inter-religious (Catholic-Protestant) detection.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on September 1, 2021
Last Updated on September 1, 2021
Tags: Fable, Horror-Comics

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing