Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Northern Ireland Dressing

Northern Ireland Dressing

A Story by Abishai100
"

A special initiative involving direct guerrilla-actions regarding Catholic-Protestant troubles in Northern Ireland is a sign of 9/11-anniversary dragons.

"
A 9/11-anniversary year homage to the terrorism-hellfire regarding Catholic-Protestant divisions in modern Northern Ireland (UK) and how it might add to the 'd' of Israel-Palestine. Inspired by Patriot Games. Thanks for reading (and God bless!), 
----
====

Northern Ireland was facing a maelstrom because of blood-diamond financing from the underworld which was moving ex-terrorists and rogue anarchists to counter normal IRA works and talks through Sinn Fein and British Parliament designed to reduce frustration-oriented police-military brute force wedging the Catholic-Protestant community in Belfast apart in this new era as we approached the 20th-anniversary year of 9/11. The P-IRA decided to recruit a handful of Interpol ex-agents working with blood-diamond interceptions to form a special covert paramilitary guerrilla-intelligence unit in Belfast called the Foreign Irish Republican Army (F-IRA). The first two recruits were twin Algerians, Amlan and Ajay Satan.



Amlan and Ajay had heritage from Algeria as well as India and were versed in India's resistance to British rule and drew inspiration from the struggle for sovereignty in Asia and used that as inspiration for their new F-IRA mission around 9/11 in modern Northern Ireland (Belfast) in the United Kingdom.



New recruits of F-IRA were flown in monthly via Aer Lingus after being flown into Dublin or London via KLM or Swiss Air. These F-IRA recruits would organize and train with guerrilla-specialists of F-IRA already established in the Belfast underground as covert paramilitary agents of radical rogue violence interception and substitution with direct actions designed to destabilize complacencies regarding Catholic-Protestant worries and force Parliament and Sinn Fein reforms regarding socioeconomic improvements between the Irish-Catholic majority and British-Protestant majority in modern Northern Ireland.



SATAN BROTHERS: Belfast is such a beautiful place and must be defended from this Catholic-Protestant capital division!



F-IRA would serve as an adjunct to P-IRA and would provide some terrific trained and skilled ancillary field support for a cause likened to other guerrilla-movements and problems around the world but truly unique for its special/symbolic Catholic-Protestant divisions in the UK, the two largest denominations of the world Christian community.



F-IRA: All of us are required to read past issues of special articles from Belfast Magazine and verse ourselves in Irish politics.



F-IRA members such as the Satan brothers adopted the Catholic heroine Joan of Arc as their official pro-Catholic avatar and worked to create serious inspiration for coops with the large Protestant majority population in the United Kingdom today as we neared the 20th anniversary of 9/11, when anti-Christian terrorists destroyed the World Trade Center in NYC.



F-IRA members armed themselves with water-rifles filled with corrosive acid and designed homemade explosive packs form studies about the chemical maintenance, equilibrium, and transport of easily-assembled parts oriented liquid explosives, easily planted and concealed in public places where British police-military controls/patrols signified a stronghold on the life-beat of Catholic-Protestant coexistence in Northern Ireland.



SATAN BROTHERS: The tools and gadgets and toys at our disposal represent training and focus regarding street warfare.



BELFAST NEWS: The explosives utilized by this 'Foreign Irish Republican Army' alarms British military patrolling municipalities.



UK NEWS: The Foreign Irish Republican Army also wield acid-guns to shoot at armored military vehicles/tires in Belfast.



Another F-IRA recruit is the Moroccan strategist Ben Hadas who's planning a special raid of the Belfast bank holding terrorism and organized-crime financing smuggling blood-diamonds and then blowing the bank up after-hours after executing the single security guard by luring him outside.



Ben's ally in this bank raid and explosives attack will be an F-IRA recruit from Dublin named Shelbye Collins, distant relation of Irish revolutionary Michael Collins who's linked to the canonical Easter Rising of 1916. This is avant-garde guerrilla-action in Northern Ireland (UK).



MARGARET THATCHER: We must detain the terrorist-financier Ron Moss who's been hiding new recruits in Belfast's hostels.



RON MOSS: We're collecting audio testimonies of hostel-recruits and their views on a 'world' oriented Irish guerrilla force.



The Satan brothers meanwhile recruit a handful of Algerian female volunteers whom they refer to as the 'Sirens' to carry bombs into the police-station and leave them in the trash-cans inside the stations after claiming to be photojournalists taking records of police-security traffic in British police-military stations/barracks in Northern Ireland.



BELFAST MAGAZINE: The cause to create Catholic-Protestant socioeconomic parity requires direct actions on policy refusals.



MARGARET THATCHER: We've deployed countless British troops into Belfast now to dismantle this F-IRA association.



However, the F-IRA systematically executes these new British troop-recruits with sniper-shots from Belfast rooftop buildings designed to disorient the trucks of soldiers driving by, creating even more media about disruptive street fury challenging the notion that Parliament can simply add more troops to ignore Catholic-Protestant socioeconomic dissatisfaction with governance policies too stagnant for progressive dialogue regarding things like blood-diamond smuggling which no one really likes.



SATAN BROTHERS: We have guerrillas stationed in the side-roads prepared to shoot at military-vehicles carrying troops.



Amlan Satan prepares to raid the Belfast Hospital of all medical supplies while costumed as an Islamic photojournalist and claim that the heist is meant to channel vital medical equipment to the suffering guerrilla soldiers of the F-IRA whose bloody work is simply neglected by an arrogant Parliament overlooking the everyday needs and lifestyle demands of the Irish-Catholic minority!



F-IRA: We've stationed more recruit guerrillas in the side-roads to intercept/shoot military trucks carrying troops into Belfast.



SATAN BROTHERS: We've recruited more Algerian women ("Sirens") to take direct shots at loyalists and postmen and officers.



The F-IRA guerrillas carry backpacks with HCL acid to load into toy water-guns to be fired at patrolling police-military vehicles to extend the 'expenditure' of street-patrols in modern Northern Ireland (UK) and necessitate more direct spotlights on Catholic-Protestant socioeconomic reform talk in Parliament.



Meanwhile, that raid by Ben and Shelbye of the blood-diamond from Belfast Bank followed by the explosives planting inside the bank after-hours is a great success and exposes a corrupt Dutch baron who's co-financing blood-diamond smuggling with corrupt British security officials for external overlooked underworld profits!



F-IRA: Guerrilla-governance in Northern Ireland for pro-reform ideas requires an extra-human form of vigilance-work!



Ben and Shelbye substitute their stolen baron blood-diamonds from Belfast Bank with diamond-jewelry at a trusted Catholic community jewelry store in Northern Ireland where F-IRA recruits are hiding in the basement as a lair of operations planning for future engagements with British police-military.



A major F-IRA attack is coordinated at a Protestant hotel-area in Belfast where numerous police-military personnel are said to be vacationing and employing/indulging with hired local British prostitutes. This attack is a direct call to danger, as the UK News reports, "This sign of anti-traffic guerrilla hellfire assures us that Catholics don't know how to live alongside Protestants under current socioeconomic policies enacted by UK Parliament!"



SATAN BROTHERS: Our explosives campaign has included street-areas and venues where British police-military dine and wine.



Meanwhile, the Belfast Metro is safeguarded and kept secure from all relevant threats meant to destabilize government complacency regarding neglected dissatisfactions among the Catholic-Protestant communities of Northern Ireland.



However, the direct F-IRA guerrilla-actions do indeed prompt serious mob riots and uprisings which make the headlines of BBC and CNN news in Europe/America. This is a sign that as 9/11 anniversary (20th year!) approaches, Catholic-Protestant troubles won't be overshadowed by Israel-Palestine by the Western world.



SATAN BROTHERS: If we have to destroy London Bridge to bring attention to Catholic-Protestant deformity, then we must.



UK NEWS: This sort of rabble uprising is either a sign of continued madness or a need for more Catholic-Protestant reforms!



F-IRA: We're providing added personnel security operations for the safeguarding of Belfast rugby teams/games/sports.



Meanwhile, more F-IRA recruits are stationed in side-roads to take gunshots at vehicles/cars carrying any personnel/official connected to Belfast British Protestant police-military-municipality authority, and sometimes casualties-of-war include innocent helpless chauffeurs or 'drivers' of these government badges.



SINN FEIN: Violence in Northern Ireland will not be erased/forgotten until we see Catholic-Protestant coop creativity!



AMLAN SATAN: I'll be delivering an explosives-pack to the Buckingham Palace mailbox with a pre-warning so no one opens it.



PARLIAMENT: Any threat to Buckingham Palace in London is a call to hellfire regarding Catholic-Protestant divinity.



CNN: The news coming out of Northern Ireland as 9/11 approaches regarding this new 'F-IRA' is really about sure depression.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on September 2, 2021
Last Updated on September 2, 2021
Tags: UK Politics, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing