Clannad: Migration/Spirits

Clannad: Migration/Spirits

A Story by Abishai100
"

An intelligence-man of modern Earth plans a post-Tribulation migration of clans and adopts a Mormon-Catholic Colorado vision of humble dollars!

"
A tale about migration inspired by The Grapes of Wrath and The Elfstones of Shannara
----
====

Amlan Satan is migrating to Colorado with his Irish-Catholic wife after retiring from blood-diamond infiltration work in Northern Ireland to assist Sinn Fein negotiations regarding improved Catholic-Protestant relations. This sort of modern civilization work marks the proverbial Great Tribulation of political dogma, and Satan (Amlan) is a real James Bond but wants to become a 'clan' leader now.



SATAN: I got much of my inspiration for pluralism daydreams from the incredible fantasy-novel The Elfstones of Shannara.



Amlan is suited up and prepared to leave his life of James Bond behind him and takes his Catholic wife Shelbye in an RV to Colorado to eventually settle down and someday just sit back and cheer for the Broncos team. He's been a thrilling intelligence-man but now wants to be a man of elfstones.



SATAN: This is a Tribulation leading to a great migration of souls towards a more vital form of pluralism existence.



He gave his wife Shelbye a magical silver comic book ring of the Lantern hero to signify his love of folk-tales and children. He's giving another ring to his second wife, with whom he's forging a Catholic-Mormon bi-religious marriage-imagination life in Colorado, legalized by a special church-and-court in Denver.



SHELBYE: This sort of post-Tribulation migration imagination is possible only because of modernism thinking about paradise.



SATAN: Without my pluralism-Utopian 'church marriage license' for two wives and children, I'd be considered a cult-criminal!



Of course, many cultures/religions practiced polygamy and Mormon church followers sometimes seek legal routes to establish polygamous states-of-being/imagination and other groups including some Jewish tribes practiced even other forms of society construction after Tribulation, such as polyandry (multiple husbands, one wife). This was also seen in the sacred Hindu text the Mahabharata. It's a 'clan' thing really.



SATAN: My imagination behind this post-Tribulation migration is from becoming a father-figure to children of the corn.



He takes his clan of wives and children on a Peter Pan bus across the USA to settle in Denver after the Great Tribulation. This is a way to account for Biblical ideas about Exodus while entreating a very modern portrait of group movements such as that seen during the time of Steinbeck's The Grapes of Wrath.



SHELBYE: This sort of dual life clan-children migration imagination by Amlan is possible because of fantasy-mysticism!



Amlan's sister is a Hindu priestess of the goddess Kali, who governs over anarchy and advises her shrewd yet imaginative brother to seek the mystical color green during his post-Tribulation quest for a life of Earthly paradise. This is real fantasy-becoming-reality. She tells her brother, "Such thoughts are not inconceivable even in this modern era of Wall Street realism."



Fortunately, all this dual religion/culture/lifestyle imagination is only possible because of Amlan's diverse background/education and heritage-experience from multiple societies/clans, from which he's managed to blend/construct a sort of 'hybrid' metaphysics --- one catering to multiple nations (and flags!). He's a real Pathfinder.



His second wife is an Irish woman from Belfast (Northern Ireland) named Ciara, who comforts his fears/pains about Earthly ambitions.



SATAN: When I settle in Denver (Colorado), I shall make some anti-terrorism comics about wrought courage from darkness.



"The LDS Church publicly renounced the practice of polygamy in 1890, but it has never renounced polygamy as doctrine, as evidenced in LDS scriptures. It has always permitted and continues to permit men to be married in Mormon temples 'for the eternities' to more than one wife."



In this 20th-anniversary year of 9/11, we might consider why such pluralism daydreams/fairy-tales reflect our modern democratic interest in entreating strange if mystical stories/folk-tales about wrought life from conditions of strange complexity. After all, isn't America really about...tolerance of alternative belief-privacy of nonviolence?



SATAN: I'll make some great manga/comics depicting this post-Tribulation 'migration' involving the heavens of starlights.



COLORADO EDITORIAL: It seems Satan's little house on the prairie is a Captain-America inspired Lego-shield for free-speech!



SATAN: My dream is one of wrought vitality of life on Earth, not the intrigue or vanities behind erected aesthetics alone.



‘Love is like a child, That longs for everything it can come by’ (Shakespeare)
====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on September 5, 2021
Last Updated on September 5, 2021
Tags: Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Town Dual Town Dual

A Story by Abishai100