Belfast Love-Story

Belfast Love-Story

A Story by Abishai100
"

A shrewd world guerrilla-friend of the 'Foreign Irish Republican Army' finds a platform for established peace/fortune and also true love.

"
A modern-day love-story in this 20th-anniversary commemoration year of 9/11, inspired by It Could Happen to You (Nicolas Cage). Hope you like it (signing off now), 
----


====

Amlan Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow) is captain of the world guerrilla-intelligence group known as the 'Foreign Irish Republican Army' (F-IRA) and is working with blood-diamond smuggling interception with Interpol-relations in troubled Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) where the already-challenged socioeconomic disparities between divided Catholic-Protestant communities trouble the two dominant denominations of the world Christian community in this 20th-anniversary commemoration year of 9/11. Satan (Storm-Shadow) works a guerrilla-movement with recruited members of F-IRA, guerrilla-agents, not necessarily Irish but Catholic in faith, to seize control of underground pirate-diamond shipments while using moves on British police-military barracks to create media lights on the Belfast (Northern Ireland) demand for affirmative-action employment policy reform and peace-talks between Sinn Fein and UK Parliament for improved socioeconomic conditions for the Irish-Catholic minority under the United Kingdom historic flag. Satan (Storm-Shadow) uses his scholarly-position in the prestigious Ivy League school Dartmouth to coordinate intercontinental moves and recruitment, as Sinn Fein leader Gerry Adams plans a final series of talks for a Catholic commerce-sovereignty bridge between Dublin-Belfast! It's a wonderful development between America and Ireland (Northern Ireland), and Dartmouth becomes a base-like host for cyber-communiques!



AMLAN SATAN ('Storm-Shadow'): I shall travel to Belfast for a final round of guerrilla-actions and determine if I can resign.



As the guerrilla-captain of F-IRA, Storm-Shadow (Amlan Satan) sets-up shop in Northern Ireland and creates a blood-diamond piracy captaincy control and seizes a media spotlight using coordinated team-strikes on British police-military barracks obstructing any media attention afforded to Sinn Fein's authority to demand affirmative-action employment policy reform talks with UK Parliament on behalf of the impoverished/unemployed Irish-Catholic minority population in Belfast.



STORM-SHADOW: This is a sectarian issue in the UK for inter-religious division in the West and requires commerce-dreams.



BELFAST GAZETTE: Storm-Shadow and Sinn Fein are in a position to negotiate serious Parliament talks about life in Belfast.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the entire world diamond-exchange and crime-world finances!



AMLAN SATAN: I dream of the day of peace in the grand United Kingdom, and to find a life of peace...and art!



Satan walks around the area of Belfast during the declared Sinn Fein cease-fire, as Parliament's actively negotiations improved affirmative-action employment policies in Northern Ireland favoring the Irish-Catholic minority population who'd been enduring the socioeconomic poor conditions motivating under-class unemployed young men to seek roads to crime/piracy and blood-diamond seduction and evils. This is a time of night-lights, so Satan ('Storm-Shadow') finds moments of peace and dreams as he takes snapshots with his handy-dandy iPhone camera of Belfast City Hall in the more cheerful skies of the United Kingdom (Northern Ireland). In this 20th-anniversary commemoration year of 9/11, when anti-Western terrorists destroyed the commerce-symbolic World Trade Center (NYC) with hijacked passenger airplanes, there' suddenly an air of socialized peace and optimism in the night-sky of Belfast.



AMLAN SATAN: I find myself suddenly elated as I enjoy a plate of a wonderful Irish-curry dinner catered by a beautiful waitress in Belfast who seems to be catching my eye and my thankfully peace-resting heart!



Amlan decides to wander around the countryside of Northern Ireland and writes in his diary, "Northern Ireland, once the source of my great worries, is suddenly the source of my newfound daydreams about a retired life of peace and marriage and spirituality...and I think it's practical."



Satan studied the classic Eamon de Valera book India and Ireland, at Dartmouth, comparing the ideological anticolonial frameworks of the Quit India movement against British rule in the 20th Century and the Irish struggle for Catholic sovereignty against British-Protestant rule from the days of the Easter Rising and onwards.



SHELBYE: You've been gazing at me everytime you visit this Belfast eatery, good sir!
AMLAN: Don't you know who I am, fine lady of Northern Ireland?
SHELBYE: Are you Storm-Shadow, in fact?
AMLAN: Perhaps.
SHELBYE: Why're you gazing upon my person everytime I walk by your dining-table?
AMLAN: This food is as enticing as your gracious hospitality in this fine Irish eatery.
SHELBYE: Are you Catholic?
AMLAN: I was born in Algeria; studied in America; worked in Belfast/Boston; Catholic-convert.
SHELBYE: That's a comprehensive biography, sir.
AMLAN: Are you intrigued by the density of such a description, my darling?
SHELBYE: You're rather forward in your introduction to charm, my man!
AMLAN: Won't you walk with me in the street after your work is finished this day?
SHELBYE: I will.
AMLAN: So fine!
SHELBYE: Are you in love, good sir?
AMLAN: I think I am.
SHELBYE: My Irish eyes have locked your crusading path, me thinks.
AMLAN: You think just as you seem...perfectly.
SHELBYE: Maybe this is a Belfast love-story for us.
AMLAN: Who would doubt it?



Amlan married Shelbye and retired in the Northern Ireland countryside and enjoyed more fine and more romantic dinners with his maiden he met in Belfast and decided to forge a life of peace and happiness and Catholic prayer in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) with his new happy wife. This'd become a true Belfast love-story!



SINN FEIN: Improved policy-attentions to life in Northern Ireland by British Parliament translates to real magic in the land.



SHELBYE: I'm giving Satan something he never had as a guerrilla-diplomat and agent of Utopian politics --- a life of shine.



AMLAN: 'A life of shine' is what I've found with Shelbye...in the countryside of Northern Ireland...and I'm a man completed.



SHELBYE: He gave me this gorgeous precious emerald-stone for St. Patrick's Day...Storm-Shadow belongs to me.



"If music be the food of love, play on" (Shakespeare)!

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on September 17, 2021
Last Updated on September 17, 2021
Tags: Fable, Romance

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing