Boondock Saints

Boondock Saints

A Story by Abishai100
"

A vigilante-fable about Catholic super-heroes in Boston (USA) in this 20th-anniversary year of 9/11, offering some anti-crime doctoring.

"
A special Boston fable-dedication to the very unusual modern American folklore-film The Boondock Saints (Troy Duffy). Enjoy! 
----
====

Boston (USA) is a city of great traffic and pluralism and also crime and blood-diamond corruption, which is why we find the two vigilantes known as the Boondock Saints taking up arms as masked madmen who love incidentally Daredevil/Deadpool (Marvel Comics). Boston has become their ground for Catholic defense of the realm in this 20th-anniversary commemoration year of 9/11.



The corrupt American capitalism-baron, head of the Irish Mafia in Boston, Tom O'Meara, is a real villain in modern times. He's creating blood-diamond smuggling and underworld narcotics and bloody murder all in the name of piracy. That's why the heroic/valiant 'Boondock Saints' are set to take down this mastermind of urban anarchy, a real sorcerer of pain and lust.



The Boondock Saints are actually Algerian-Americans who converted to Catholicism after being moved by a special Eamon de Valera book comparing colonial resistance in Ireland to that of a non-Irish nation. The Boondock Saints are Amlan and Ajay Satan, both graduates of Dartmouth College (Ivy League) in New England and have in the past worked as mercenary-guerrillas tied to Friends of Sinn Fein in Northern Ireland, assisting in the derailing of corrupt official vehicle transports of blood-diamonds from North America (Boston). The Satan twins, the Boondock Saints, are now after the Boston mafia-man, Tom O'Meara in this modern Catholic crime-fable in 2021.



AMLAN SATAN: We'll get this gang prowling around Boston nights in the Halloween season.
AJAY SATAN: We'll be in maudlin costumes and wielding water-guns filled with acids, to burn the boots of bad-guys.



BOSTON GIRL: I love the 'Boondock Saints' for what they've given to us in Boston --- a real comic book hero-team!



The Boondock Saints make their autumn prayers in October as they prepare to wage this bloody street-war/crusade/mission against the Irish Mafia maniac O'Meara. They go to Sunday Mass and pray to Jesus that this deed doesn't 'sully' their vision of Catholic spirituality as a source of great personal peace and socialized happiness and true daydreams.



AMLAN SATAN: I'm leaving with my girlfriend Esha a pair of Irish-Indian design blend jewelry as collateral --- if I die.



AJAY SATAN: We're now versed in world literature and folk-media surrounding the resistance against aggressive tyranny.



The Boondock Saints go to work that Halloween season as Catholic vigilantes, carrying paperback copies of Daredevil/Deadpool in their backpockets and use an acid-gun to raid an armored truck paid by O'Meara and a corrupt official to transport blood-diamonds into a Boston bank --- headed for Northern Ireland!



BOSTON POLICE: When the 'Boondock Saints' offer us real highways to crime-detection, we appreciate the investigation track.



AJAY SATAN: I'm going to see a Celtics game and watch my girl, a cheerleader, do her thing before this war begins.



AMLAN SATAN: Let's take guns and hide them all over the city and do a pick-and-run game in the park and streets.
AJAY SATAN: We'll lure the goons of O'Meara's gang like a maze-runner adventure which'll end in arrests...or kill-shots.



BOSTON HERALD: It seems this string of mafia-henchmen street-arrests/killings signals the end of O'Meara's dominion.



However, O'Meara has an ace-card, a maniac manslayer with guns named Freedom who shows up with two revolvers and sabotage the Boondock Saints while they're walking home early morning after yet another night-raid in Boston, but still armed with a fair amount of salvaged bullets. The shoot-out is something out of a Western, except it's set in troubled Boston and appears to parallel something you might imagine goes on between the IRA and UVF in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom). It was a firefight.



AMLAN SATAN: Time to retire home and sleep in victory, brother.
AJAY SATAN: Our gals will appreciate this endurance triumph in Boston.
AMLAN SATAN: God bless the inspiration folk-tales of Daredevil/Deadpool!
AJAY SATAN: Where else'd we'd find such Boston-home light-reading for crusade hearts?
AMLAN SATAN: God bless our Boston residence.



ESHA: You know, I don't have the right mind to leave you for all this mad-work, love, because I'm in love.
AMLAN: That's my prayer, always, always.
ESHA: It better be.



The heroic deeds of the Boondock Saints are honored by the Boston municipality which leads to a movie adaptation called Boondock Saints (starring Ben Affleck and Matt Damon) who win the Oscar for best-original screenplay. Yay!



AJAY: I got you classic soup cans, filled with real soup for Valentine's Day, darling.
CHARLIZE (girlfriend): This better make me feel safe for the next Celtics game, darling.
AJAY: Oh, it will.



FREEDOM: Ye may have put me down, but the hell of the luck-of-the-Irish will continue to need deeds of medicine.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on September 17, 2021
Last Updated on September 17, 2021
Tags: Boston Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing