Green Fairy/Prince

Green Fairy/Prince

A Story by Abishai100
"

A guerrilla-angel is a 'green fairy prince' of capitalism ideology and works against adversarial Bullseye in a modern Earth of disasters.

"
A 'psychiatric' approach to political-theory and fairy-tales, inspired by the film Photographing Fairies
----
====

Amlan Satan is the Green-Fairy and also the Little Prince. He's a blood-diamond infiltration guerrilla-agent with Interpol-relations in the United Kingdom, and he's currently working on his magical spirit explorations of the charms of Earthly fortune and peace.



SATAN: What gives me my special power and magic is my collection of pocket Obsidian-gems, representing eco-immortality.



The Green Fairy/Prince is considered a great asset to those working in troubled areas of the United Kingdom (Northern Ireland) where sectarian hellmouths create vast opportunities for great commercial conflicts between young Catholic-Protestant men, and therefore he's considered a 'gem' in the world of underground duties!



SATAN: I'm currently in North America wandering around department stores symbolizing capitalism and romancing the stones!



The Green Fairy/Prince has a special gift, and it's the secretly wondrous wooden sliding-piece billiards-like finger-shooting Eastern game of Carrom. The Green Fairy/Prince is so good at carrom that some say if one watches him play the game, they become transfixed by his uncanny ability to create amazing arrays of trick-shot smoothness...and superstition.



SATAN: My real confidence doesn't come from Carrom/Obsidian but from my special black new-balance shoes.



When the Green Fairy/Prince wanders around department stores, he notices beautiful ladies in commerce-revelry in this, say 20th-anniversary commemoration year of 9/11, and he romances their spirits by enchanting them with charming waves and glances of divine admiration, so they remind themselves of why shopping is akin to the essence of human governance!



SATAN: When I notice the 'angel-ladies' of capitalism in markets/stores, I discover the tangible charm of everyday politics.



Finally, an adversary rose to power, a man capable of challenging/destroying the political and social mystique and optimism of the awesome Green Fairy/Prince (Amlan Satan). This adversary calls himself Bullseye and stalks the Green Fairy/Prince and when passing him declares to the department store crowds, "Capitalism is the hallmark of manly fury." Satan has no choice but to debate with Bullseye about terrorism.



SATAN: You're no friend to the commemoration of 9/11, evil one.
BULLSEYE: You're nothing more than a gullible little man of the world!
SATAN: I'm indeed the 'Peter Pan' of civilization diaries, Bullseye.
BULLSEYE: You're a harmless and needless fairy, little man.
SATAN: I'm indeed the 'Peter Pan' of the united kingdom of commercial peace.
BULLSEYE: You can't stop the sectarian hellmouths of India and Ireland, little man.
SATAN: Capitalism can restore balance to the need for basic consumerism-driven peace.
BULLSEYE: Not after 9/11, gullible little man!
SATAN: That is childish cynicism, Bullseye.
BULLSEYE: I'll light a truck on fire in the winter to remind the world of everyday spiders!
SATAN: You'll never extinguish the 'basic light' of traffic...or network.
BULLSEYE: This ain't no 'paradise of cinema' or capitalism, little man.
SATAN: You're mistaken Bullseye; this is the great Earth of engaged driving.
BULLSEYE: Are you a racer, then?
SATAN: I'm indeed the 'Peter Pan' of road-diagonals.
BULLSEYE: We'll see if the news-makers share your optimism regarding this arson-truck event.
SATAN: No one can stop your intent to make terrorism; but guerrilla-vigilance can compose dowries!



After renouncing the dark Bullseye in this commerce-debate, the valiant Green Fairy/Prince (Amlan Satan) went to his Catholic church and prayed for the vision of an Earth deity like Mary Magdalene who'd remind him of the 'basic light' of invoked daydreams. That night, he was visited in his dream by a red-angel fairy named Esmerelda who told him to keep vigilance and guerrilla-intelligence to shield his civilization from the 'road-wrath' of deconstruction.



SATAN: Nothing can destroy the imaginative will to defy imposing forms of mental depression.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on September 29, 2021
Last Updated on September 29, 2021
Tags: Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing