The Field

The Field

A Story by Abishai100
"

A world-agent from UK travels to Notre Dame for a conference symbolizing Western civilization dunes.

"
A parable about globalism-rhetoric in Western civilization, inspired by the diary film The Field (Richard Harris). 
----
====

The American campus of the renowned Catholic university of Notre Dame was visited by a UK (Northern Ireland) Interpol-relations guerrilla-intelligence agent named Amlan Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow), an Algerian-American working with blood-diamond piracy-smuggling interceptions in already-challenged Belfast. Satan/Storm-Shadow was preparing for a media visit by Sinn Fein (legal/political 'branch' of the guerrilla-organization known as the 'Irish Republican Army' in Northern Ireland!) leader Gerry Adams who wished to give a speech at a conference about Irish-American involvement/charities to UK-politics. Notre Dame became a media-event for this Sinn Fein conference with Gerry Adams, and Amlan Satan had his own mission there.



SATAN: I'm going to seek the media-activity of Notre Dame football quarterback Brady Quinn for a 'Friends of Sinn Fein' diary!



Now, Amlan himself is an Ivy League academic (Dartmouth) and designs with his wife Esha Irish-Indian blended women's saree designs for new commerce-shops to create a franchise-branching bridging Dublin (Ireland) and Belfast (Northern Ireland), to promote inter-cultural consumerism/capitalism for 'overground' commerce countering the blood-diamond piracy-smuggling dilemma in the modern UK. Amlan/Esha consider their Irish-Indian saree-designs for this Dublin-Belfast bridging commerce venture a trophy for modern globalism.



When Amlan doubles as the Interpol-relations agent 'Storm-Shadow' in Northern Ireland (UK), he's hijacking pirate-smugglers trucks carrying conflict-zone blood-diamonds from warlord-mined Sierra Leone riding into troubled Belfast where piracy treasures for the underground will only complicate 'overground' commerce/socioeconomics conditions reform talks between Sinn Fein and UK Parliament regarding improved commercial vitality in Northern Ireland and legal trade! Storm-Shadow is co-captain of the blood-diamond interception world group known as the 'Foreign Irish Republican Army' (F-IRA) which is invested seriously in the vanguard/safeguarding of commercial valuables for 'overground' trade in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom).



SATAN: After reading a book paralleling the anticolonial/economics sovereignty movements in India/Ireland, I studied Belfast!



Now, socioeconomics disparities between the Irish-Catholic minority and British-Protestant majority population in Belfast (descended from generations of English colonial settlers) has created socioeconomics conditions frustrations/angst regarding unemployment and poverty and generated forms of violence between the IRA and UVF and British military as well as concerns about the terror created by under-class unemployment leading to rebellion, which is why Sinn Fein and Satan's F-IRA group work towards various issue-talks such as affirmative-action employment assistance program reform policies with UK Parliament, to end this horrid Western civilization inter-religious (Catholic-Protestant) uneasiness, widely presented in modern media images/news.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world diamond-exchange and 'overground' capitalism!



Satan takes an Aer Lingus (Ireland airline) flight from Dublin to New York and heads to Indiana, to the campus of Notre Dame for this Sinn Fein media event/conference.



SATAN: I'll try to appeal to the Notre Dame quarterback Brady Quinn to attend the Sinn Fein conference as a celebrity guest!



Satan brings to Notre Dame wonderful photos of the proud history of peace-promoting Northern Irish (Belfast) sports in modern times, such as women's soccer ('football') to showcase at the Sinn Fein conference in Indiana as totems of inter-cultural media-reflective social activity conducive to globalism and news.



BRADY QUINN: All I care about is Irish football at Notre Dame and honestly haven't worked deeply with Friends of Sinn Fein.



When Gerry Adams arrives on campus, he takes media-photos with members of Friends of Sinn Fein for this upcoming anticipated Irish-American politics conference highlighting the role of commerce-negotiations in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom).



FRIENDS OF SINN FEIN: We care about Western pulp-media totems and how they reflect youthful interest in dowries.



BRADY QUINN: I must admit, the Friends of Sinn Fein at the Notre Dame campus were quite about media professionalism.



Satan persuades Quinn of Notre Dame to take an Aer Lingus flight to Northern Ireland with him, to interview the 'folk-traffic' concerning the views of Irish-Catholics going through living worries.



SATAN: It's all about 'wrought' life-in-politics in troubled Belfast, and everyone's concerned about unemployment/poverty!



BRADY QUINN: Meeting the good folks of the Irish countryside (Northern Ireland) gives me an appreciation of Catholic history!



FRIENDS OF SINN FEIN: Belfast is a city in Western civilization which should not become like an Israel-Palestine apple.



When Quinn returns to America (Notre Dame), he tells his coach that his exposure to Catholic 'life' in troubled Northern Ireland gives him a grander appreciation of the 'media-flowery' offered by Notre Dame college-football in Western/American national television.



SATAN: Negotiations between Sinn Fein and Parliament continue now regarding affirmative-action employment reform policy!



Will Satan and F-IRA succeed in using media-canon and imagery to promote a globalism-themed approach to inter-religious commercial improvements in troubled lands of Western civilization? Will/can this become a story about 'the field' of modern Western democracy?



SATAN ('Storm-Shadow'): The guts of the United Kingdom commerce debate is really about 'wrought' dots.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

17 Views
Added on October 6, 2021
Last Updated on October 6, 2021
Tags: Irish Politics, Fable, Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Town Leaves Town Leaves

A Story by Abishai100